Panasonic TX L32D25B

I'm sorely tempted to get this tv.

Or maybe the 37" version

I'm not looking for bells and whistles, just something reliable and good value. I also have an additional £30 off voucher.

I realise it is an older model but it seems to have good reviews. http://www.whathifi.com/review/panasonic-tx-l32d25

Any thoughts or alternatives?

Comments

• iangradiangrad Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your biggest problem will be find one in stock after all this time and just ask yourself where has it been in the intervening years !

Nothing wrong with the tv at all but things have moved on !
  • alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    For a decent TV from one of the top makes it looks good - especially with money off.

Whilst it's true it my be an older model if you are looking for a nice TV with no bells and whistles it seems good as nothing has really changed much really from when these came out.
  • alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    iangrad wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with the tv at all but things have moved on !

What would you say is a abetter buy from a reputable brand such as Panasonic at that price?
  • QuackersQuackers Posts: 4,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with that TV, Panasonic is an extreamly reliable brand when it comes to TV's.

I personally would not buy from very.co.uk as most things on there seem way above normal retail price.
  • Mart13Mart13 Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I have this tv but in the 37" version and like it. Had it over 2 years, no problems with it and still impressed with the picture quality via Sky HD.

I agree with Quackers though, have a look around as very.co.uk seem to charge above market rate; if you can find one, you won't go far wrong with this tv :)
  • Missy MooMissy Moo Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the feedback. I agree about Very's prices but it is heavily reduced and I ended up paying £369.99, so very happy.

It became a no-brainer once I realised it had FreeSat as well, so I've cancelled Sky and will save even more! Just need to find an alternative to my Sky+ box now, but that's a question for another thread ;)