Comments

• Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah me and a friend are at the moment
  • gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah i am keeps signing me in then asking me to "add security" then fails once i press next if i want the system to remember my password or not
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah down for me too.... Not impressed!
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Seems ok for me now.
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too.
    Kept getting an error code and being told to try later.

Was an annoyed because I started playing a game yesterday and saved my progress to the cloud but because it wouldn't sign me in I couldn't carry on from where I saved.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microsoft have said that they are having problems and are working in it. Affecting Windows phones, Windows 8, xbox.com and Xbox consoles.

I just signed in fine though.

Edit: tried to play Black Ops 2, it downloaded an update and now the whole console is frozen.

It's borked.

Edit 2: working again!
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microsoft have said that they are having problems and are working in it. Affecting Windows phones, Windows 8, xbox.com and Xbox consoles.

I just signed in fine though.

Edit: tried to play Black Ops 2, it downloaded an update and now the whole console is frozen.

It's borked.

Edit 2: working again!

I have up and used the PS3, I forgot it had a native 4od app :D
  • GeeEmGeeEm Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Had the same problem last night. Wouldn't load up the dashboard at first, then when it did I tried black ops 2, it downloaded a 79mb update then screen froze just showing the little numbers in the top right hand corner of the screen.
    Left it for about 5 minutes then it worked, but during this time no buttons on controller worked. It did the same on multiplayer and then on zombies.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I also had problems signing in last night. Major Nelson confirmed that there was indeed issues yesterday with the Live Service but has since been resolved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gary77 wrote: »
    Yeah i am keeps signing me in then asking me to "add security" then fails once i press next if i want the system to remember my password or not

That one really bugs me. I dont want to add security.

Its not likely my account would get hacked considering I only buy cards from the shops.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    If you ask me, this kinda reinforces the notion that we do NOT need an always connected console like the Xbox One!

During last night's downtime (of some certain features anyway), there was me trying to access all the games which I had previously installed to my hard drive from On Demand WITHOUT ANY success.

Hell - even half the Xbox dashboard wouldn't load up properly. No dash, no access to already installed games bought from On Demand, nudda...!!

And yet, they say the Xbox One is gonna be an 'always on' console (always connected - or at least will need the ability to go online once a day). Whats the point as when we have these Xbox Live outages - nothing is accessible from the console?!?!:confused:
  • BradJonesBradJones Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Sick and tired of that security crap everytime I try and log on, if I wanted to add security I would choose to do it myself not when you try and force me too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BradJones wrote: »
    Sick and tired of that security crap everytime I try and log on, if I wanted to add security I would choose to do it myself not when you try and force me too.

Turn it off then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    deans6571 wrote: »
    If you ask me, this kinda reinforces the notion that we do NOT need an always connected console like the Xbox One!

During last night's downtime (of some certain features anyway), there was me trying to access all the games which I had previously installed to my hard drive from On Demand WITHOUT ANY success.

Hell - even half the Xbox dashboard wouldn't load up properly. No dash, no access to already installed games bought from On Demand, nudda...!!

And yet, they say the Xbox One is gonna be an 'always on' console (always connected - or at least will need the ability to go online once a day). Whats the point as when we have these Xbox Live outages - nothing is accessible from the console?!?!:confused:

Yes, because everything works perfectly without any issue. How much time have you actually lost in the last 2 years? Couple days or so. That's pretty decent.
  • gary77gary77 Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That one really bugs me. I dont want to add security.

Its not likely my account would get hacked considering I only buy cards from the shops.

I'm not sure why i got that screen as i don't use the feature, i thought it was caused by the system update i had just mins before i started having the problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dezcore wrote: »
    Yes, because everything works perfectly without any issue. How much time have you actually lost in the last 2 years? Couple days or so. That's pretty decent.

Everyone seems to forget that it went down for almost 2 weeks at Christmas 2007.

Imagine the fuss if that happens this year. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Power of the (thunder) cloud.