added today....
    gfc
    robster
    charlie rubbish

:D
  • MootilMootil Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm a Wii noob what do these numbers mean?
  • omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally got my connection back (damn that Windows Vista - XP all the way!!!)

Have added Robster and Charlie.

Have I missed anyone?
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa - 7128811729526497

Friends - 0 :cry:
  • fi~fi~ Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    mine is
    fi 8648 8951 1128 2600
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    mine is:
    3010 3525 2349 0308

san
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.J wrote: »
    Lisa - 7128811729526497

fi~ wrote: »
    mine is
    fi 8648 8951 1128 2600
    don2345 wrote: »
    mine is:
    3010 3525 2349 0308

san

All the above added - mine is 1895 3360 9734 9186 (nickname is pride)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    All the above added - mine is 1895 3360 9734 9186 (nickname is pride)
    don2345 wrote: »
    mine is:
    3010 3525 2349 0308

san
    fi~ wrote: »
    mine is
    fi 8648 8951 1128 2600
    Lisa.J wrote: »
    Lisa - 7128811729526497

Just add the above....

mine is on the first page.... but here it is again :)

2472 3386 4679 7996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aquazi wrote: »
    Just add the above....

mine is on the first page.... but here it is again :)

2472 3386 4679 7996

added to my list. thanks for adding me:)
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi, my numbers 6319 7810 5450 0777
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heres mine again wii No.4685 6238 7818 :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone added my wii number recently? Let me know and update my address book....
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Mine| 2781 5870 2956 0148

Adding some others now...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    5223 3542 8698 0829

Cheers
  • Master AquariusMaster Aquarius Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    Please add my Mii - 8762 8588 4733 8188 (Aquarius16)

Ta!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    mines 2831-8284-8326-4051 nick name JAMJAR316 real name jamie add me pls wants friends lonley on my wii
  • Drinking_GeckoDrinking_Gecko Posts: 2,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone with Boom Blox want to trade levels?

4057-7704-9293-4753

Or just add me anyway and i'll send you a message to say hi :)

Daniel
  • kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mootil wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm a Wii noob what do these numbers mean?

well i know what my console number is but it wont let me register? i'm online though!:D

not entirely sure what i'm doing after all the hassle of getting online!
    LMAO!

how do i get my mii number? is it the same as wii console number?
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate36: It basically works like this...

You will have a wii console number which you can share with people. Both parties have to add each others numbers. This generally only allows for sending one another messages and is a 16 digit number (4 groups of 4)

Until both parties add each other number, it will be greyed out in your address book.

To play games with one another (on games that support it) say MArio Kart.
    These will have a 12 digit number (3 groups of 4 numbers) and once again they need to be added by both parties to the appropriate game)

I dont think in most cases you have to add their Wii console numbers to play them, only the game number.

With the consoles "paired" you can send one another Miis, pictures and things.

hope this helps.

If you post up your number (if you want) I'll add it and when you add mine, I'll send over a mii so you can see. (these drop into your mii channel when you open it)

Our wii console number is ....5583 5061 1879 8042

Dont get TOO excited though as not really all that much you can do.

Oh!! and if a game asks you to pick a Mii to associate with it. DONT delete that Mii or you'll probably lose your game save and any friends associated with that game.

I cant remember what games you have either. I think you ordered Mario Kart.
    Wii sports doesnt play online.

ps. Now that you are online. If someone sends you a message (or even nintendo) the Wii slot will flash blue....so dont panic if you see that happening. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Kate36: It basically works like this...

You will have a wii console number which you can share with people. Both parties have to add each others numbers. This generally only allows for sending one another messages and is a 16 digit number (4 groups of 4)

Until both parties add each other number, it will be greyed out in your address book.

To play games with one another (on games that support it) say MArio Kart.
    These will have a 12 digit number (3 groups of 4 numbers) and once again they need to be added by both parties to the appropriate game)

I dont think in most cases you have to add their Wii console numbers to play them, only the game number.

With the consoles "paired" you can send one another Miis, pictures and things.

hope this helps.

If you post up your number (if you want) I'll add it and when you add mine, I'll send over a mii so you can see. (these drop into your mii channel when you open it)

Our wii console number is ....5583 5061 1879 8042

Dont get TOO excited though as not really all that much you can do.

Oh!! and if a game asks you to pick a Mii to associate with it. DONT delete that Mii or you'll probably lose your game save and any friends associated with that game.

I cant remember what games you have either. I think you ordered Mario Kart.
    Wii sports doesnt play online.

ps. Now that you are online. If someone sends you a message (or even nintendo) the Wii slot will flash blue....so dont panic if you see that happening. :D

thanks gilly yes if you dont mind just to get me started ...here is my wii number

8377 6051 4618 4342 :)

yes ive got mario kart and wii fit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm just experimenting now, i've sent you a mii lol send her back if she's too much trouble:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahh ok, must have come out it before she arrived.

I added you and because you had already added me it activated straight away.

Sent you a quick message and sent you 2 miis.

Best of luck with it all.

I cant remember if it comes by default or not but look in the wii shop channel and go to channel updates (or something like that) you should find the mii contest channel and maybe one or 2 other free ones. Unless you already have them that is....as I say I cant mind how it came out the box.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ahh ok, must have come out it before she arrived.

I added you and because you had already added me it activated straight away.

Sent you a quick message and sent you 2 miis.

Best of luck with it all.

I cant remember if it comes by default or not but look in the wii shop channel and go to channel updates (or something like that) you should find the mii contest channel and maybe one or 2 other free ones. Unless you already have them that is....as I say I cant mind how it came out the box.

lol thank goodness for digital spy eh?
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kate36 wrote: »
    lol thank goodness for digital spy eh?
    :)

LOL yeah comes in handy now and then. :)

like I say DONt get too excited just yet with the online. You'll have the weather channel and news channel working now too if you're online, oh and the nintendo channel.

You might need to download these though (but they are free)

The only PAID for channel is the internet browser but since you have a computer you might not want this.

Your Wii, wii fit and MK should have come with scratch cards. You can actually register them at club nintendo to gain "stars" these stars can then be changed at rate of 4 stars to 1 wii point in batches of 100.

This then, if you link the account to your wii, allows you to use these points in the wii shop channel.

I think you get maybe 1000 for the console, maybe 500 for wii fit and 250 for MK, total: 1750, so this would change over to 400 wii points.

I'm sure the internet channel is 500 points though, but through time buying "Nintendo" products you can gain more points (or buy them yourself)

You ONLY get scratch cards in actual Nintendo Games. so you wont get them in SEGA or the likes games, even though they are wii games.

EDIT: I'm assuming you have sent me a message back as my wii slot is glowing. I cant get on just now to read it as son is playing Samba de amigo. Just to let you know it working though. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL yeah comes in handy now and then. :)

like I say DONt get too excited just yet with the online. You'll have the weather channel and news channel working now too if you're online, oh and the nintendo channel.

You might need to download these though (but they are free)

The only PAID for channel is the internet browser but since you have a computer you might not want this.

Your Wii, wii fit and MK should have come with scratch cards. You can actually register them at club nintendo to gain "stars" these stars can then be changed at rate of 4 stars to 1 wii point in batches of 100.

This then, if you link the account to your wii, allows you to use these points in the wii shop channel.

I think you get maybe 1000 for the console, maybe 500 for wii fit and 250 for MK, total: 1750, so this would change over to 400 wii points.

I'm sure the internet channel is 500 points though, but through time buying "Nintendo" products you can gain more points (or buy them yourself)

You ONLY get scratch cards in actual Nintendo Games. so you wont get them in SEGA or the likes games, even though they are wii games.

EDIT: I'm assuming you have sent me a message back as my wii slot is glowing. I cant get on just now to read it as son is playing Samba de amigo. Just to let you know it working though. :)

thanks gilly

no haven't seen any 'scratch cards':o will have to check the packaging:o:rolleyes: