zig&chan appreciation thread (Part 2)

1294295296297298300»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    I found the laughing at them to be in a comical way. Zigs may have never had a girlfiend like chan. or a relationship like he has got with Chanelle before. They are probably a little fasinated by their little quarrels. nothing sinister about it.

Re Zoe I feel that being his older sister, with females being more sensitive to matters of the heart she is probably just being really cautious about the relationship. You have got to remember we dont know either of them, and she would have seen him hurt. I doubt very much that they dont get on. just press stirring it up I think. She also would have seen chans reactions to zig when she first came out of the house. How horrible to see her smash up the chiggy metre live on Tele. I found that all quite hurtful TBH. But it has all worked out well in the end and chiggyland is a very happy place to be right now. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got a picture of Zac when he was younger, I will get my sister to scan it Tomorrow night when she is at work, I will put it up for you lot later that night or Thuseday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanForrest wrote: »
    Very true ........ So these comments we are hearing about his actions and feelings from the girl who is closest to him CHANELLE are muddying the waters? Your blue eyed little girl telling lies?
    When are you going to get it in your head SHE is HAPPY he is HAPPY and till they personnally tell us different you have to learn to aacept and support her choice.

I was referring to fans opinions, differing perspectives interpretating info. Bound to happen.
  • IanForrestIanForrest Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dia_rear wrote: »
    Hasnt she got brown eyes,;)

never thought of it like that:rolleyes::D
  • Dia_rearDia_rear Posts: 8,613
    Forum Member
    jasnic wrote: »
    I've said that on here but somepeople didn't like it !

Well tough we do so it must be true.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she'll come round, she has so far impressed his dad, brother, now she just has to crack the harder nuts his mum and sister, and we must not forget to factor into the equation the fact these two women are Jewish, :D

Zac's mum is Irish.
    Forum Member
    quin13 wrote: »
    Zac's mum is Irish.

An Irish Jew unusual.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quin13 wrote: »
    Zac's mum is Irish.

she converted to Judaism in order to marry Zacs dad, to be a Jew ones mother has to be Jewish, and even though he knows little about it Zac does consider himself a Jew,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    Don't PANIC!!!!! :D

He said 'of course Chanelle' at the end, probably because he'd think it was obvious. ;):D

The interview was with Zac and he was butt naked :D I had to look for it and found it amongst the likes of Woman's Own etc (??)

I didn't think they had pictures of butt naked men in Womens Own type mags :o I presume some things (coughs delicately :o) are not on display ;)
  • bigbbfanbigbbfan Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have been reading through the posts this morning and feel quite disappointed in a few.

This is a thread for zig and chan combined so I dont really like reading posts calling zig an idiot, zaks up and down behaviour or that his feeling are not as strong as Chanelles. All of this I totally dont agree with. I am not going to judge his relationship behaviour by what went on in the house, or by what has been written about him being a player etc in the press. What went on in the house was totally surreal and cant be used as a basis of what type of person he is outside of it with regards to relationships. None of us personally know him so I dont feel as though we can make those judgements properly. Chan is obvioulsy 100% happy with ziggy in the outside. So what if he hasnt declared undying love for her. It most certainly doesnt mean that she is into him more than he is into her. I feel as though his actions are speaking louder than words, ie phone calls, texts with "I love you", flowers when she moved in, breakfast ready for her when she wakes up, need I go on? Chan is a girl and girls do gush about things. It is in our nature. Guys do not. My sister in law has never really got cards from her hubby, but they have been married for 13 years, so therein is an example.

Zig and Chan obviously do love each other very much, chan a bit more vocal about it, zig isnt. So what. I am totally 100% sure and happy that they both feel exactly the same as each other. sorry rant over. xxx

I totally agree with this. My hubby isnt at all romantic some men are like that. Chan has done better than me - never had a bunch of flowers - never breakfast in bed unless I make it myself and hubby doesnt know how to use a mobile phone.

I have got the mags and will have a lovely cosy night tonight on the computer watching chiggy videos and reading the articles - saying that though I might just have to force myself to look at the pic in Love It:o

Alls good in Chiggy land. From reading what has been said on here this morning I think they are both being cautious. Its no good coming out with words that you think people want to hear and then look stupid when the relationship doesnt work out. We dont know what they are like when they are by themselves. If they are anything like they were in the house then smouldering springs to mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well tough we do so it must be true.:D

My ally :) lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Guys why are there negative thoughts on here when they have been 3 very positive articles and why are people nit picking and over analysing the smallest things. We should be happy and it sounds like they are both very happy and I also think it is a personal thing if someone tells you they love them and so maybe Chanelle wants to keep that to herself which she has the right too.
    I wonder what else she is up to if she is now so busy she requires her own personal PA.
    Plus like someone on the CAT thread shouldn't we be doing our dectective work and trying to find out who this internet stalker is so that we as decent fans and not obsessed can help Chanelle, as it is crazy that someone who is not long out of the Bb house has to get their own bodyguard and she must be frightened.
    Rant over by the way there is about 5 pics of Chanelle in the Moore mag and an article on who is the losers and winners money wise and Chanelle is on top.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG just opened the magazine :o:o:o

Now that has made my afternoon.
  • IanForrestIanForrest Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was referring to fans opinions, differing perspectives interpretating info. Bound to happen.

In that case the majority of fans on here give a fair appraisal to BOTH parties be it good or bad at times.
    people on here seem to be able one minute to praise Chanelle or Ziggy then the next denounce Chanelle or Ziggy depending who is right or wrong.
    Your posts permantly condemn Ziggy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An Irish Jew unusual.:D

She converted when she married Zig's dad
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigbbfan wrote: »
    OMG just opened the magazine :o:o:o

Now that has made my afternoon.

which one ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanForrest wrote: »
    In that case the majority of fans on here give a fair appraisal to BOTH parties be it good or bad at times.
    people on here seem to be able one minute to praise Chanelle or Ziggy then the next denounce Chanelle or Ziggy depending who is right or wrong.
    Your posts permantly condemn Ziggy.

There you go muddying the waters :D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    What is the big deal of putting Chanelle at the end?? He said it like this - 'I'll definitely stay in touch with Brian, Liam, the twins, Carole and, of course, Chanelle' There is nothing wrong with that imo!!!!

He said lovely things about Chanelle so no need to worry there:)

I will look for the mag tomorro - JC said he's butt naked even if Idon't like some of his comments who cares :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy guns for new lady
    http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1285612,00.html

Dont worry (please), its just Zac at the shooting weekend with Vinnie Jones but Sky are trying to make out like he was there with this lady (who is she anyway??)

have found the answer to my own question - she is in a band that is managed by......Mr Darren Lyons!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joanne100 wrote: »
    I will look for the mag tomorro - JC said he's butt naked even if Idon't like some of his comments who cares :D

which mag is that please ,cough ,cough ,slobber ,slobber
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take a look at this!!!
    How hot does he look, especially pic 4 in my opinion!!!

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1285612,00.html:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right couldnt resist - its a lovely article and he is very honest in it.

I havent looked at Heat yet though.
    Forum Member
    krankenJ wrote: »
    Guys why are there negative thoughts on here when they have been 3 very positive articles and why are people nit picking and over analysing the smallest things. We should be happy and it sounds like they are both very happy and I also think it is a personal thing if someone tells you they love them and so maybe Chanelle wants to keep that to herself which she has the right too.
    I wonder what else she is up to if she is now so busy she requires her own personal PA.
    Plus like someone on the CAT thread shouldn't we be doing our dectective work and trying to find out who this internet stalker is so that we as decent fans and not obsessed can help Chanelle, as it is crazy that someone who is not long out of the Bb house has to get their own bodyguard and she must be frightened.
    Rant over by the way there is about 5 pics of Chanelle in the Moore mag and an article on who is the losers and winners money wise and Chanelle is on top.

When we have bad news we feel that we must be positive to change it, when its good news we smell a Rat and look for the negative, simple as.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant get the link up - will check back later.
This discussion has been closed.