Options

The 1Direction Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HiddenAway wrote: »
    Zayn did a twitcam at some ridiculous hour this morning and confirmed the boys are going to America in January which pretty much confirms the signed with Syco thing. :D

Also viewers tuning in at 4am apparently got the added bonus of seeing a practically naked Zayn as his mates filmed him getting undressed. :eek::eek::eek:

just sent you a private message ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zayn is doing a twitcam soon :)

he had to leave cos electriction was there but he's coming back soon as possible :)
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just caught the end of it. Sorry I am not techo to tape it. He sang Mario and what an amazing voice he has. Not worth putting it on the main forum but I am getting so angry about the miming stuff.

I so wish someone in the know could confirm they weren't miming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zayn is doing a twitcam soon :)

he had to leave cos electriction was there but he's coming back soon as possible :)

I watched it, I really like his voice! Loved 'With You', thought it was great! Short but sweet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Just caught the end of it. Sorry I am not techo to tape it. He sang Mario and what an amazing voice he has. Not worth putting it on the main forum but I am getting so angry about the miming stuff.

I so wish someone in the know could confirm they weren't miming.

i know they werent miming i tried telling them all out there but they dont listen
    I watched it, I really like his voice! Loved 'With You', thought it was great! Short but sweet.

yeah i loved his twitcam he said if we get it trending he will do another one later on :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know they werent miming i tried telling them all out there but they dont listen

yeah i loved his twitcam he said if we get it trending he will do another one later on :)

The miming thing bugs me as well, but the boys never stood a chance really, they need something to criticise.

I love that the boys are doing twitcams, its really nice of them considering that they are all home. Louis twitcam last night had something like 14500 viewers, bet they are loving all the attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The miming thing bugs me as well, but the boys never stood a chance really, they need something to criticise.

I love that the boys are doing twitcams, its really nice of them considering that they are all home. Louis twitcam last night had something like 14500 viewers, bet they are loving all the attention.

i bet they all miss each other though been together for 10 and now there been seperated and nialls in ireland now isnt he??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i bet they all miss each other though been together for 10 and now there been seperated and nialls in ireland now isnt he??

Yeah I think they are all back in their home towns for Christmas. I'm sure they all call and text each other though, Louis was on the phone to Harry on his twitcam the other nigh. It must be nice for them to be back to normality for a while with their friends and family. I'm sure next year will be quite hectic for them with the tour and their record deal :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think they are all back in their home towns for Christmas. I'm sure they all call and text each other though, Louis was on the phone to Harry on his twitcam the other nigh. It must be nice for them to be back to normality for a while with their friends and family. I'm sure next year will be quite hectic for them with the tour and their record deal :D.

is there a video of his twitcam cos i missed it :(

has it been announced or just rumoured that they got a record deal?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is there a video of his twitcam cos i missed it :(

has it been announced or just rumoured that they got a record deal?

I think there are clips on youtube, they are quite poor quality though. Watch the prank calls, that is probably the best part.

Its not be officially confirmed about the record deal but Zayn said they are going to America in January so that pretty much confirms that something is happenin. I dont think its fair to announce it yet though, as Matt was the winner, so he deserves his moment.

Louis just tweeted

Missing the boys :(, he is too cute!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there are clips on youtube, they are quite poor quality though. Watch the prank calls, that is probably the best part.

Its not be officially confirmed about the record deal but Zayn said they are going to America in January so that pretty much confirms that something is happenin. I dont think its fair to announce it yet though, as Matt was the winner, so he deserves his moment.

Louis just tweeted

Missing the boys :(, he is too cute!

i know i just seen that tweet bless him he's too cute :)

whos your faverate member of one direction?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know i just seen that tweet bless him he's too cute :)

whos your faverate member of one direction?

Thats tough, but I would say Harry. I think Louis is really charming too and I think Zayn is beautiful :o.

I would like to see more of Liams personality, I think it was starting to come through in the last few weeks of the lives. Niall is cute, but he is a bit too hyper at times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats tough, but I would say Harry. I think Louis is really charming too and I think Zayn is beautiful :o.

I would like to see more of Liams personality, I think it was starting to come through in the last few weeks of the lives. Niall is cute, but he is a bit too hyper at times.

haha thats true lol harrys a cheeky chappy :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha thats true lol harrys a cheeky chappy :p

He is!

Are you going to the tour?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is!

Are you going to the tour?

yepp cant wait :D going to see them twice :)

i know alot of you lot on here will prob disagree but in order for me it goes:

1. Niall
    2. Harry
    3. Louis
    4. Liam
    5. Zayn

*runs and hides*
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member

1. Niall
    2. Harry
    3. Louis
    4. Liam
    5. Zayn

*runs and hides*

Mine is...

1. Louis
    2. Harry
    3. Zayn
    4. Liam
    5. Niall
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is

1. Harry
    2. Louis
    3. Zayn
    4. Liam
    5. Niall
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is

1.Harry
    2.Louis
    3.Naill
    4.Liam/Zayn

Apparently the boys are doing a gig at G-A-Y on the 15th January.

edit: link - http://www.g-a-y.co.uk/?content=25&articleid=26127
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is...

1. Louis
    2. Harry
    3. Zayn
    4. Liam
    5. Niall
    Mine is

1. Harry
    2. Louis
    3. Zayn
    4. Liam
    5. Niall

:eek: niall's last. not suprised harry came top though lol
    Mine is

1.Harry
    2.Louis
    3.Naill
    4.Liam/Zayn

Apparently the boys are doing a gig at G-A-Y on the 15th January.

edit: link - http://www.g-a-y.co.uk/?content=25&articleid=26127

i heard about this should be good to see the reaction they get :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: niall's last. not suprised harry came top though lol

Niall is a little too excited all the time, although it is quite endearing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Niall is a little too excited all the time, although it is quite endearing.

haha he is rather excited all the time :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha he is rather excited all the time :D

Naill in the most endering way possible reminds me of the slightly geeky guy at school who used to hang out with the popular kids and was so eager to please them because he desperatly wanted to be part of the gang. Zayn and Liam are like the cool guys who would be the "popular" gang and Harry/Louis are like the slightly alternative "indie" cool gang who like to mess around and are always in trouble with the teachers but the pupils love them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member

1. Niall
    2. Harry
    3. Louis
    4. Liam
    5. Zayn

*runs and hides*

:eek: Niall's overtaken Harry?!

The twitcams Louis has done has restored him to number 2 :D And I was glued to Niall's silent twitcam :o

1. Harry
    2. Louis
    3. Niall
    4. Zayn
    5. Liam
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snoopy16 wrote: »
    :eek: Niall's overtaken Harry?!

The twitcams Louis has done has restored him to number 2 :D And I was glued to Niall's silent twitcam :o

1. Harry
    2. Louis
    3. Niall
    4. Zayn
    5. Liam

haha i know niall has overtaken harry :p there are reason why he has over taken him though lol

i loved louis twitcam and nialls aswell :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naill in the most endering way possible reminds me of the slightly geeky guy at school who used to hang out with the popular kids and was so eager to please them because he desperatly wanted to be part of the gang. Zayn and Liam are like the cool guys who would be the "popular" gang and Harry/Louis are like the slightly alternative "indie" cool gang who like to mess around and are always in trouble with the teachers but the pupils love them.

yeah he tried to fit in with them all but everone seems to love him for it cos he's the most exciting one to watch dance about :D yeah i see what you mean about harry and louis teachers always telling them off but secretly love having them in there classes and pupils love them for been the cheeky chappies of the school :D
This discussion has been closed.