Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, jamelia "let me finish, let me finish, no no, you have to let me finish" is awful. It feelslike she's on every episode.
  • mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamelia struggles with the light stuff (eg. not knowing it was illegal to cycle on pavements), how on earth can she manage with anything ISIS related???
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, jamelia "let me finish, let me finish, no no, you have to let me finish" is awful. It feelslike she's on every episode.

I don't dislike her, but I find Jamelia tends to waffle on and doesn't always seems to know what she wants to say. I am sometimes thinking: oh do hurry up and get to the point! Saying that, I hate when they talk over each other, but with Jamelia I would make an exception.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'No, nnnoo, no no no'

Jamelia love, STFU! Stop being so desperate to be allowed to get your ignorant, ill-informed, thick as pig shit point of view across.

She was absolutely unbearable today, think her weave was too tight or something.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dislike her, but I find Jamelia tends to waffle on and doesn't always seems to know what she wants to say. I am sometimes thinking: oh do hurry up and get to the point! Saying that, I hate when they talk over each other, but with Jamelia I would make an exception.
    I think you have to note Jamelia is one of the youngest on the show and they seem to put her next to JSP... who always mutters and does not sit till Jamelia has finished a sentence. I would say undermines one's confidence. I have heard jamelia on other shows and interviews and she is very eloquent, honest and lovely mannered.. I would like to see her on a slot minus JSP and you may see a difference, they just do not go together and JSP does not suffer fools gladly and I sensed today the panel was subdued.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please note I do not mean Jamelia is the "fool"..
  • jjrussjjruss Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    'No, nnnoo, no no no'

Jamelia love, STFU! Stop being so desperate to be allowed to get your ignorant, ill-informed, thick as pig shit point of view across.

She was absolutely unbearable today, think her weave was too tight or something.

Would love to know how her weave? Was so perfect when she left Bear Grills programme !
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'No, nnnoo, no no no'

BIB is a bit strong. I don't think she is at all, although she may come across as irritating to some. After all, whether right or wrong, she is just giving her opinions which is what she is there for just like the rest of them and is entitled to do so.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought oh dear not Janet again.. Attention seeking bore. The cling film would make her happy because she is the centre of attention. I cannot watch when JSP is on.. I find her sad and her opinions (today) reinforce this opinion.

Not a fan of the woman either. JSP is very opinionated with a "listen to me, I am right" attitude, and if anyone else doesn't agree with her, she goes into a stroppy mood.
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy's on, time to get the ramp out. :D
  • DelicateKittenDelicateKitten Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andrea clearly against the woman getting money from her ex husband years after the divorce.
    She is obviously worried that her 2 ex husbands may come out of the woodwork to get money out of her.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I detest these ITV Holiday competitions.. why the hell do they have to send the presenter on the cruise or to New York to show us the prize. We know what New York looks like, we don`t need Andrea Squeakyclean or Ant & Dec stood there >:(
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    I detest these ITV Holiday competitions.. why the hell do they have to send the presenter on the cruise or to New York to show us the prize. We know what New York looks like, we don`t need Andrea Squeakyclean or Ant & Dec stood there >:(

This infuriates me too. There is no need at all to send any presenters on a jolly. Still pictures or the companys own promotional video woukd do fine.
  • tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed todays show even if Jamelia was on and showed herself up once again >:(

Ruth Jones and Jenny Agutter were the guests, like both of them.

Ruth Jones comes on and that idiot that is Jamelia says to Ruth "oh I thought you were welsh, but you are posh"
    Talk about an insult to a guest, she then had the cheek to say I am jetlagged and laughed it off..
    Coleen, Ruth and Janet didn't know where to look, in fact Janet was giving evils out, Janet then started saying how much she loved Stella..

Why oh why do Loose Women keep this idiot on the show, please get rid she ruins it.
  • PEARLY331PEARLY331 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shake up? Just axe the whole thing - more ITV tripe.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinydi wrote: »

Ruth Jones comes on and that idiot that is Jamelia says to Ruth "oh I thought you were welsh, but you are posh"
    Talk about an insult to a guest, she then had the cheek to say I am jetlagged and laughed it off..
    Coleen, Ruth and Janet didn't know where to look, in fact Janet was giving evils out, Janet then started saying how much she loved Stella..

Why oh why do Loose Women keep this idiot on the show, please get rid she ruins it.

I saw this. Ruth J looked at J as if she was an idiot - I make no comment on that. I really like Ruth J and Jenny A has the most open and honest face. Both were charming.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed todays show even if Jamelia was on and showed herself up once again >:(.

Wow, it was embarrassing to watch. And Jamelia doesn't seem to know when to stop talking at times, even when she asks a guest questions she seems to talk over them.

I liked how Janet changed the subject though.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This sounds great. I'm gonna download this episode, just to see Jamielia make a fool of herself! :D
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Love June Sarpong on it, she slots in nicely.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love June Sarpong on it, she slots in nicely.

She does, an excellent addition :)

June is a strong, intelligent, stylish woman, everything Jamelia thinks she is.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This book club sounds thrilling (!)
  • Sunny Side UpSunny Side Up Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Book club time now, cringe! :eek:
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »

Wanted Down Under on the BBC sends their presenter all the way to Australia or New Zealand just to tell us what's coming up next!
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gloria really messed up today when she made a dig at Coleen about alcohol (hinting that Coleen liked a tipple ). Coleen has often said that she gets uncomfortable around people who are drinking too much, because of her upbringing. Very ignorant, Gloria. Coleen admits to many faults and can be quite self-deprecating but excessive alcohol consumption is not one of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does, an excellent addition :)

June is a strong, intelligent, stylish woman, everything Jamelia thinks she is.[/QUOTE]

Spot on. Jamelia is like an embarrassing little child who just won't shut up.