"Jack is such a sweetheart"

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
Says a woman in the BOTS audience.

What show has she been watching, or can I buy some of what she has been smoking. :o

Comments

• Forever ChangesForever Changes Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is scum
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with her. She says what a lot of decent people think. Not some of the twisted minds on here. Talk about bitter. Sad really😁
  • R598R598 Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel as if some of the BOTs audience are watching a completely different show to me orr as if they're like a week behind on the show...
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is scum
    You are pathetic.. Crawl away.
  • Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R598 wrote: »
    I feel as if some of the BOTs audience are watching a completely different show to me orr as if they're like a week behind on the show...

Or they have only watched one highlight show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wainy84 wrote: »
    Or they have only watched one highlight show.

yep bet none of them watch Live Feed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    I agree with her. She says what a lot of decent people think. Not some of the twisted minds on here. Talk about bitter. Sad really😁
    You are pathetic.. Crawl away.

what has jack done that could possibly describe him as a sweetheart?!!!

He's miserable, angry, childish, petulant, infantile

He behaves like a stroppy 5 year old, and I believe he is very much putting on a 'persona' in a vain attempt to win - his fake 'outrage' all the time, and nobly leaping to the defence of people he feels are being mistreated. A big fat fake

and as for his repellant physical appearance... don't get me started.... >:(
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Jack at all, he was absolutely awful tonight, having a rant and throwing his toys out if the pram. So pathetic and immature!!!!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He behaves like a stroppy 5 year old, and I believe he is very much putting on a 'persona' in a vain attempt to win - his fake 'outrage' all the time, and nobly leaping to the defence of people he feels are being mistreated. A big fat fake

Totally agree with you!!!!
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nothing further to add, your honour
  • Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He behaves like a stroppy 5 year old, and I believe he is very much putting on a 'persona' in a vain attempt to win - his fake 'outrage' all the time, and nobly leaping to the defence of people he feels are being mistreated.

I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Jack at all, he was absolutely awful tonight, having a rant and throwing his toys out if the pram. So pathetic and immature!!!!

be careful, if you keep up this Jack-bashing, Jennyloo will call you pathetic....
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBBOTS has always had a soft spot for Jack, as if he was a child or handicapped or something.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    BBBOTS has always had a soft spot for Jack, as if he was a child or handicapped or something.

being that large is a handicap. Feminizing as well due to estrogen in fat.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member

You're spot on. He thinks the fake outrage will make him popular. He's as phony as Simon and the fake tears.
  • HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with her. She says what a lot of decent people think.

Where are all these people?
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HailHenrik wrote: »
    Off poorly parenting overindulged children?
  • dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    being that large is a handicap. Feminizing as well due to estrogen in fat.

:o:o:o
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HailHenrik wrote: »

one of them here jack is one of my faves this year he is in the house with some awful hms. but then again i never agree with ds forum members i always seem to like the ones they hate, jack was a bit ott tonight but after being stuck in the kitchen all day and at everyones beck and call i would have the hump.
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i find him very nasty with his constant angry bellowing...i much prefer to live with the crude but good natured marc
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is one of the worst for dripping poison about other housemates, nine times out of ten he will be the one to kick off a bitching session.

and his arrogant belief he is above being nominated?! :o>:(
  • Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get all the vitriol aimed at him, ott, he's alright.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My very least favourite housemate. Didn't warm to him on launch night. Stone cold with him now.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow! I think I'm a reasonably decent person and don't have a particularly twisted mind but I think Jack's a nasty, spoiled, entitled little brat who thinks the whole world revolves around him. You really should have a word with yourself!! >:(
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re last post on page 1....