Options

migrants

Comments

• Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debrajoan wrote: »
    Yes, I am being serious, but I'm talking about ill educated people from the Horn of Africa, Somalians, Eritreans, Ethiopians etc.

As I said above, I was referring to natives of N. East Africa, with little or no education.
    I fully accept that educated Syrians, Iraqis, and Kurds would more than likely use their brains and refrain from just pushing out more hungry mouths if they found themselves in a camp.
    Also I take it that you mean the educated Syrians of which you speak, would be solvent enough to buy and sell us with their small change, not as has been suggested, buy and sell us in the trafficking sense.

"Could buy and sell you " is a figure of speech here in Ireland . It means they are far cleverer than you and cute enough to outwit you

I am also sure they would be less ignorant than you about other human beings
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    I know!! There really is no pleasing them, other than letting them turn their host countries into the mind controlled, barbaric places they left.

the future is not looking bright. :(
  • Options
    Joan_FergusonJoan_Ferguson Posts: 2,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    African ''migrants'' not happy in Italy. They not get big house to live in yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZT0HdCc73Q
  • Options
    HenryGartenHenryGarten Posts: 24,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    African ''migrants'' not happy in Italy. They not get big house to live in yet...

So this is what happens when you rescue these poor souls. They are ever so grateful?
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

All young men. All safe, with a roof over their heads. Wtf were they expecting?
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member

I'm sure all those people will go on to become doctors or scientests...
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »

And yet according to some on here these camps are ghe answer. People need to face facts and that is for many their only wish is to get to northern Europe. Its gone way past being safe.
  • Options
    liftmasterliftmaster Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ungrateful, disrespectful peasants.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well next they'll probably be expecting the kuffars to leave their own houses to make way for them.

They taketh all but giveth nil.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member

a lot more than they deserve. why are they not in a detention centre awaiting deportation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Their sense of entitlement is shocking and disturbing . Is no one stopping this ?
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    Their sense of entitlement is shocking and disturbing . Is no one stopping this ?

In a word .... No. They all believe the streets of Europe are paved with gold. All their mates tell them, the TV and Internet tells them and they demand some of it. They know that they only have to keep shouting long enough and some dogooders will come along and give them everything they desire.

I watched migrants in TV weeks ago saying they wanted to come to England because of "benefits and organisations who can get us houses." They were quite clear about that.

My friend is from Tanzania and her family out there actually believe she is really, really wealthy because she lives in England. She lives in a small terraced house here and works very hard and just about manages to save up to visit her family once a year. They expect her to help them out financially but she has to tell them repeatedly that she can't. She does buy them lots of inexpensive presents though.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
    Please cut out the personal attacks on each other. You're free to put any users you don't wish to read posts from on your ignore list.

Thanks.
  • Options
    jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member

What is there to stop? Some migrants have unrealistic expectations - they are not going to achieve them. Mind you, it might help if some newspapers and commentators didn't keep saying that migrants get an easy ride in 'soft touch Britain' (and 'soft touch France/Germany/Sweden' etc, as this is happening all over Europe).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jesaya wrote: »
    What is there to stop? Some migrants have unrealistic expectations - they are not going to achieve them. Mind you, it might help if some newspapers and commentators didn't keep saying that migrants get an easy ride in 'soft touch Britain' (and 'soft touch France/Germany/Sweden' etc, as this is happening all over Europe).

Stopping them protesting on public property and highways ? Do you not understand that they are hindering the flow of traffic ? Stop them blocking train stations ? Stop them filling proms in Kos ? Stop them blocking trains in Hungary ? Stop them causing stress and upset to lorry drivers in Calais ? Its has to be stopped
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member

What about their violence and hostility towards the authorities for starters.
    That sort of behaviour may be deemed appropriate in their own Countries but it sure as hell isn't here.

If that was the edl or some other group protesting. Some of the left wingers here would be howling at that sort of behaviour.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

Umm, violence on the streets, smashing their accommodation up, attacking the people that are caring for them, even raping them, attacking each other, and anyone who gets in the way of achieving the goal. That is what there is to stop.

I think they actually hear it from their mates, already here, and across Europe. Straight from the horse's mouth, in other words. Blaming the media is the usual cop out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe if it impacted on your life you would be clearer why it has to stop . If you owned a business on Kos maybe you would know why . Or if you were a commuter on a train in Macedonia and needed to get to work or to hospital and migrants were tumbling in the window on top of you . Or if you worked and grafted and paid taxes to own a haulage truck and migrants blocked your route you would understand why this has to stop
    Their sense of entitlement is effecting decent ordinary people now and it has to stop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stopping them protesting on public property and highways ? Do you not understand that they are hindering the flow of traffic ? Stop them blocking train stations ? Stop them filling proms in Kos ? Stop them blocking trains in Hungary ? Stop them causing stress and upset to lorry drivers in Calais ? Its has to be stopped

Oh, I thought you meant stopping them complaining. Of course anything unlawful needs to be stopped. But then I think they should be detained anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe if it impacted on your life you would be clearer why it has to stop . If you owned a business on Kos maybe you would know why . Or if you were a commuter on a train in Macedonia and needed to get to work or to hospital and migrants were tumbling in the window on top of you . Or if you worked and grafted and paid taxes to own a haulage truck and migrants blocked your route you would understand why this has to stop
    Their sense of entitlement is effecting decent ordinary people now and it has to stop

As I just said, I thought you meant how do we stop them having such unreasonable expectations and complaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    Umm, violence on the streets, smashing their accommodation up, attacking the people that are caring for them, even raping them, attacking each other, and anyone who gets in the way of achieving the goal. That is what there is to stop.

I think they actually hear it from their mates, already here, and across Europe. Straight from the horse's mouth, in other words. Blaming the media is the usual cop out.

Not a cop-out, just one of the reasons. Surely we should (including the media) be telling migrants that what is offerred is not a 'big house' or lots of money etc. I read recently that the Red Cross is handing out leaflets in some of the places they are coming from explaining that what they are hearing is not true.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I thought you meant stopping them complaining. Of course anything unlawful needs to be stopped. But then I think they should be detained anyway.

Precisely.
  • Options
    davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    This will end with every EU country having to accept certain number of migrants and that's where the problems begin.
  • Options
    wampa1wampa1 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, this mass migration was always an inevitability. As the world got 'smaller' with technological progressions it's hardly surprising that those in African and Middle-Eastern regions suddenly view the standard of living enjoyed by those of us in Northern Europe as within touching distance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I just said, I thought you meant how do we stop them having such unreasonable expectations and complaining.

I think we were posting at the same time hence my repetition .They can have any sense of entitlement they fell like having as long as it doesnt impact others .But it is and it will and wont stop until they feel so entitled that they will take what belongs to us and take our property and belongings
This discussion has been closed.