Options

Daily star reporting Gillian will Quit.

oathyoathy Posts: 32,642
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Front page of the Daily star *small section must have been added later on.

'sobbing Gillian to Quit jungle' thats all it says.

Comments

• Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping she'd leave foot first in a coffin.
  • Options
    pingupantspingupants Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    This is the Daily Star that reported a double decker us found on the moon? :-)
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingupants wrote: »

:cool:
    This time, I'd like to go to bed believing them, and I'd almost be willing to go for the bus on the moon as well.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pingupants wrote: »

That was the Daily Sport
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    That was the Daily Sport

Oh good, then I definitely will believe that she's going!
  • Options
    pingupantspingupants Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    Oh good, then I definitely will believe that she's going!

We couldn't be that lucky....could we?
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    She won't quit unless the others turn against her for all her faking.
    She is too tough to quit.
  • Options
    Finchy44Finchy44 Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    She won't quit unless the others turn against her for all her faking.
    She is too tough to quit.

That's Sarcasm right?
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    More like too greedy to quit, she'll probably lose some of her fee if she walks out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Finchy44 wrote: »
    That's Sarcasm right?

No no , that woman is a tough treacherous cookie. She would have walked ages ago ,if she wasn't.
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is pathetic...to not even try the digger trial...she is an idiot...she has no remorse at all about not feeding the camp...kick her out...stupid woman :mad:
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put her on the next bus to the moon.
  • Options
    Mrs Cee JayMrs Cee Jay Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The cynic in me thinks that all this is because her family are flying out there today. Her daughter said on 'This Morning' that they are using the trip, as an opportunity to visit friends and relatives in Oz. All for free eh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is pathetic...to not even try the digger trial...she is an idiot...she has no remorse at all about not feeding the camp...kick her out...stupid woman :mad:

I've just seen it done on the spin off show - she wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds even if she had tried :D
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    That was the Daily Sport

Oh that "newspaper"? I wouldn't wrap fish and chips up in that! :p
  • Options
    Finchy44Finchy44 Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    No no , that woman is a tough treacherous cookie. She would have walked ages ago ,if she wasn't.

Yeah she looked tough when she was throwing herself at the floor earlier!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Finchy44 wrote: »
    Yeah she looked tough when she was throwing herself at the floor earlier!

But that is exactly what I mean.
    She will stay in the show , she is not going to walk , she just won't demean herself in her view to do anything .
    That takes being tough.Look at her eyes , cold as steel.
    She knows exactly what she is doing , poor little me act.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    In my opinion, if the public can't push her to walk, she'll be the first one out when it comes to voting out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JTW wrote: »
    In my opinion, if the public can't push her to walk, she'll be the first one out when it comes to voting out.

Not if she wins immunity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She will only walk if the others turn against her, or the medics say she is bonkers.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to see her take the cowards way out and not face the music for this fakery

Double dilemma though, she walks and she gets a cushy two week free holiday in a 5 star hotel

She doesn't and manages to win immunity from the first vote off, we are stick with her screaming fits until the second vote off and beyond
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't remember, did Gillian scream during the immunity judge trial?

Personally I think the woman is all dramatisation, purely for the sake of knowing her histrionics will gain her the air time. She is a liar when she says she has no idea what the show is about. Sorry but anyone that believes she is for real, is gullible. She knows full well she won't win and unless she wins immunity, she will be first out. Gillian was aiming to be one of the most talked about people in the UK for a week or so. Her plan has come to fruition. Even if she now walks, the show will pay her the full fee as she has provided them with some good entertainment. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers were encouraging the dramatics.
  • Options
    puffin1962puffin1962 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    The woman is just and attention seeking drama queen - she seems to love being the centre of attention for her *phobias*

ITV shouls sent her back to the UK at once on medical grounds so that she doesn't get the free 6* hotel trip whoch according to her daughter is the reason for doing the show
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puffin1962 wrote: »
    The woman is just and attention seeking drama queen - she seems to love being the centre of attention for her *phobias*

ITV shouls sent her back to the UK at once on medical grounds so that she doesn't get the free 6* hotel trip whoch according to her daughter is the reason for doing the show

I agree, immediate transfer from the jungle to the airport and only a fraction of her fee. Now please, ITV.:mad:
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time in my life I find myself hoping to believe what's written in a tabloid.