Hopkins' latest Sun column

dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yep, she's been allowed to spread her propaganda for the second week running.

In the latest installment, she decries the Americans and even slags off her best pal, Michelle, saying she's so cocksure of herself that she believes she is definitely going to win.

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/210943-celebrity-big-brother-2015-michelle-visage-is-sure-shes-going-to-win.html

With friends like Katie, who needs enemies?

Comments

• anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing of any surprise, or quality. Stick to the trashy tabloids Katie, not that she'll ever be offered anything better.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    We'll, she's pointing out the difference Americans have about stating they want to win and thinking they will win. Which is obviously a crime to UK viewers.

KH does seem to be hitting the self destruct button though. I would have thought that even with her apparent lack of empathy, she would know full well that slagging off Michelle, even on these terms, is not a good idea. The public won't like it and I doubt Michelle will like it. Could be the end of the one friendship she wants to keep from the house.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, she's been allowed to spread her propaganda for the second week running.

In the latest installment, she decries the Americans and even slags off her best pal, Michelle, saying she's so cocksure of herself that she believes she is definitely going to win.

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/210943-celebrity-big-brother-2015-michelle-visage-is-sure-shes-going-to-win.html

With friends like Katie, who needs enemies?
    Has Michelle told her she thinks she can win ? Perhaps they've discussed it in the House, they seem to talk about everything and anything. If not, Katie's very foolish.

And great line.:

Having brought the walking anthrax, Perez, back into our midst, Big Brother consoles me in that I now have a partner to spar with.

:D
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is right. Michelle is keen to win and most probably thinks she can. There is nothing wrong with pointing that out not is she turning her back on Michelle to do so.

And she is also absolutely right about being outraged at the amount of housemates from the U.S. this year.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I wish they would show this on BB........

Marcus "Katie Hopkins has gone to the diary room to write stuff about the other Housemates"

I imagine the other HM's don't know she is doing this?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll, she's pointing out the difference Americans have about stating they want to win and thinking they will win. Which is obviously a crime to UK viewers.

KH does seem to be hitting the self destruct button though. I would have thought that even with her apparent lack of empathy, she would know full well that slagging off Michelle, even on these terms, is not a good idea. The public won't like it and I doubt Michelle will like it. Could be the end of the one friendship she wants to keep from the house.

Has KH said that? :confused:

I thought she said she wasn't bothered about any of them.
  • Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is absolutely certain she will win and has no qualms about sharing that information

I would hardly say that this is slagging her off, Michelle has said this herself and Katie is just reiterating it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is right. Michelle is keen to win and most probably thinks she can. There is nothing wrong with pointing that out not is she turning her back on Michelle to do so.

And she is also absolutely right about being outraged at the amount of housemates from the U.S. this year.

Seconded. :)
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    She should not have been allowed to air her views on the housemates in her column whilst she is in there.

Having said that, her comments on her "friends" says more about her than them. She is just a two faced wazzock. It's a shame people are so dumb or they wouldn't have been sucked in by her nicey nicey act.
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should not be allowed to write anything in her column about BB I dont think she is doing herself any favours now,as she is now showing herself to be a real fake,Katie P got her to a T last night,I am not so sure I want KH to win now.
    Forum Member
    Has KH said that? :confused:

I thought she said she wasn't bothered about any of them.

I think it was pretty clear from the conversation she had with KP, when KP said KH wouldn't be friends with Michelle outside the house.

KH seemed to be saying that while she didn't come into the house to make friends, outside the house would be the time to properly evaluate whether to be friends. She appeared put out by the suggestion that she wouldn't be friends with Michelle because she made a point of saying that Michelle knew about her feelings towards her.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

Marcus "Katie Hopkins has gone to the diary room to write stuff about the other Housemates"

Lauren Goodger wrote her column from the house last summer too and Sam Faiers did as well.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb14/news/0828/exclusive-channel-5-denies-lauren-goodger-outside-contact-magazine-column-celebrity-big-brother-2014

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb14/news/0827/lauren-goodger-allowed-outside-contact-for-magazine-column-celebrity-big-brother-2014
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

It would be even better if her blog was read out to her fellow hms. I wonder what her hanger-ons would think about her then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    She should not have been allowed to air her views on the housemates in her column whilst she is in there.

Having said that, her comments on her "friends" says more about her than them. She is just a two faced wazzock. It's a shame people are so dumb or they wouldn't have been sucked in by her nicey nicey act.

Wow :o
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Michelle is absolutely certain she will win and has no qualms about sharing that information

I would hardly say that this is slagging her off, Michelle has said this herself and Katie is just reiterating it.

It's one thing Michelle thinking it, and quite another for her "friend" in the house telling everyone who reads the Sun how Michelle is desperate to win.

It's a bit like my thinking I look fat today, but would I want my mate to tell everyone on Twitter? Hardly.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's one thing Michelle thinking it, and quite another for her "friend" in the house telling everyone who reads the Sun how Michelle is desperate to win.

It's a bit like my thinking I look fat today, but would I want my mate to tell everyone on Twitter? Hardly.

We already know she isnt telling us anything we dont know. Michelle was in tears at Perez being back because she wants to be in the final.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KH is blatantly trying to lead the public down the path of mistrusting the Americans.

The last winner was American after all.
  • Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But we've seen a conversation, when Perez came back, when Michelle was whinging about getting to the final - it's not like we don't know she wants to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was pretty clear from the conversation she had with KP, when KP said KH wouldn't be friends with Michelle outside the house.

KH seemed to be saying that while she didn't come into the house to make friends, outside the house would be the time to properly evaluate whether to be friends. She appeared put out by the suggestion that she wouldn't be friends with Michelle because she made a point of saying that Michelle knew about her feelings towards her.

Thank you.
    So she didn't say it.
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    Can someone please tell me how Katie Hopkins is writing a column whilst she's in the house?

I, probably wrongly, thought that they had no contact with the outside world? I must be missing something here. Confused - much. :(
    Forum Member

Given the acknowledged perception of the British public to people who say they want to win or will win, I'd say it is slagging her off, yes. I haven't seen Michell say this and if she has I doubt she has been repeating it on a regular basis.

The comparison to a septic tank is likewise unfortunate.
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Katie's column will be given to the house or put on the screens as part of the live twist on Monday? Then we get an hour of watching them live as they read it and argue about it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mmmmmm I hate to say it but do you have proof of her saying that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the acknowledged perception of the British public to people who say they want to win or will win, I'd say it is slagging her off, yes. I haven't seen Michell say this and if she has I doubt she has been repeating it on a regular basis.

The comparison to a septic tank is likewise unfortunate.

Think it's rhyming slang. Carefully chosen.