WHATM: Wednesday 11 July 2007 - BB8 - Day 43 - 6am - Midday.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
Forum Member
Morning folks. Another great night of bitching and speculating now over. :D

Old thread: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=615080

Everyone sleeping now, might have to call it a night too. :yawn:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    That's definately entertainment over for the night. The two main questions. How much of Nicky and Charley (and to a lesser extent Tracey earlier) in the caravan will be shown in the highlights?

And will any of this get shown on Friday?

WHATM: Sleeptime for all.
  • LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning :)

Thanks for the threadage carlos!

WHATM: The little darlings are fast asleep
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning all. Off to work. Didn't have time to read all of the nighttime thread, but i'm assuming charley isn't happy.

I think it might be better to have nicky out and put back in. Everyone knows Charley's opinions anyway.
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning WHATM'ers :)

Can someone please advise.

I gather the HM know Pauline is an actress. Has she left the BB house now?

Have the HM gathered that Laura's postcard was fake too?

Thanks
  • LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi jojo :)

Yes BB did a plasma moment last night revealing Pauline as an actress. Pauline has now gone.

BB made it clear that Laura was not in Australia, but Charley and a couple of others (read Charley) are insisting that Laura is in another room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning WHATM'ers :)

Can someone please advise.

I gather the HM know Pauline is an actress. Has she left the BB house now?

Have the HM gathered that Laura's postcard was fake too?

Thanks

When they were advised that Poo was an actress from Swindon by BB , and not from Oz the Hm's then speculated tthat Laura didn't go to Oz in a swap deal and is in the HND

Edit Whoops to slow in typing a repeat of the last post
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks both :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all! :)

Sorry to be a bit slow, but I can't work out what's going on on Friday. Is it right that whoever is evicted will actually return to th house?

In other words, there's no point voting for anyone, as the net result will be that no one is leaving...?

Or is there something else going on :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning WHATM'ers..............hope all is well :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I've just checked the C4 site, and its a bit clearer now.

As far as I can see this is just going to make the house an even more unpleasant place to be, when either one of them returns.

I guess for those viewers who enjoy watching people ripping each other to shreds like infants in a playground with too many E numbers, then this will be ideal. For me, sorry, but no. If I want to watch depressing TV there's no end of rolling news programs and pious documentaries.

Watching fame-hungry no-marks with sub-normal intellects whining and bitching is not my idea of entertainment. :(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katrinap wrote: »

As far as I can see this is just going to make the house an even more unpleasant place to be, when either one of them returns.

I guess for those viewers who enjoy watching people ripping each other to shreds like infants in a playground with too many E numbers, then this will be ideal. For me, sorry, but no. If I want to watch depressing TV there's no end of rolling news programs and pious documentaries.

Watching fame-hungry no-marks with sub-normal intellects whining and bitching is not my idea of entertainment. :(:(

well said, i think this is the opinion of alot of viewers this year.

good morning all 'waves'
  • TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

WHATM: Chanelle and Gerry asleep in double bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taffycwmru wrote: »
    Morning all.

WHATM: Chanelle and Gerry asleep in double bed.

glad to see she didnt give in and share with ziggy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all! :)

Sorry to be a bit slow, but I can't work out what's going on on Friday. Is it right that whoever is evicted will actually return to the house?

In other words, there's no point voting for anyone, as the net result will be that no one is leaving...?

Or is there something else going on :confused:

Hi

Its really a case of deciding who will spew the most venom on their eviction

Either of them is going to slag off probably every HM including the other potential evictee

Imagine Nicky calls Charley , two faced , loud , a mouthy bovine or worse and Tracey as been dull , scruffy , unfeminine , uneducated and then as to re-enter the house , either is going to be enemy number 1

Personally I would prefer Charley to be up for eviction and booted out FOR GOOD
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this twist will backfire with some serious consequences.
    Not sure I'm gonna watch it (prolly will)
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bb5addict wrote: »

he didn't want to share, she was complaining about being woken by the door and he said he would gladly swap beds with her, if thats what she wanted
  • TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    bb5addict wrote: »

They were sitting together on the single bed but then Carole had a word with Ziggy s/c.

Hope she said don't do it!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)

I have the morning off work. I planned a lie-in but woke up early :confused:

This whole fake week thing is turning into a big disappointment. I can't see any good coming out of the fake eviction on Friday, either :(
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this twist will backfire with some serious consequences.
    Not sure I'm gonna watch it (prolly will)

There's a ton of potential for extreme ugliness, but I'm imagining it's going to be just like the 100k twist from weeks back. "That was it???"

Morning, everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone :)

So is fake week over other than the eviction?

Did brian get his party?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well said katrina!

Good morning folks. :) I won't be able to keep up to date with house events today as I have a couple of meetings. Normally I'd be disappointed... but after last night, I think I'll be glad of the break. I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of the overnight thread from when I turned off as I'm sick to the back teeth of the Charley show. :(

Have a good day everyone. xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not looking forward to next week at all. It is bound to be Charley who gets 'evicted'. Last night and her going on "listen you lot" all the blooming time, screaming over the top of everyone really ruined it all for me. Next week she will 100 times worse. She will be unbearable as she really will believe that the show is all about her. Why BB think any of us really want to watch this women is beyond me :mad:

Anyway *rant over* have a good wednesday everyone :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    foxscout wrote: »
    Did brian get his party?
    He got a birthday cake... cider... and some music... and he said it was his best birthday ever.

Charley couldn't resist trying to spoil it for him though. (But I don't think she succeeded! ;) )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxscout wrote: »

So is fake week over other than the eviction?

Did brian get his party?

Morning foxscout :D

Well they won the food task but whether BB have anything is store....who knows.

He had a few bottles of cider, a birthday cake and a few songs. Nowhere near what Charley :mad: got.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peony wrote: »
    He got a birthday cake... cider... and some music... and he said it was his best birthday ever.
    Charley couldn't resist trying to spoil it for him though. (But I don't think she succeeded! ;) )

Ahh i'm glad he had a nice birthday :)