Options

Have you ever encountered any rude celebs?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,796
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote:
    Its not Wentworth by any chance?
    No its the Royal Berkshire in Bagshot. V exclusive Prince Andrew and Prince Phillip play there from time to time but dad aint been there when they've been. Think they have there own flunkies.

By the way being nosey I'm dead curious about the PM so if someone will do the honours I'd be terribly grateful.
  • Options
    lillyoolillyoo Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the PM :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    thanks for the pm!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Dolly and death,check your pms :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    OK I've tried to resist but this is all too much.

I give in - could someone please send me the PM?

Many thanks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    OK I've tried to resist but this is all too much.

I give in - could someone please send me the PM?

Many thanks!

Check your PMs!! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Please may i have the PM as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Thankyou Happyfew :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,796
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote:
    Dolly and death,check your pms :)
    Ta very much. Oooohhh I do like a bit of dirt. :o
  • Options
    Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I worked at Manchester Piccadilly train station so you got the celebs coming through all the time. Some were really nice. In fact really really nice. But others. Well. Alex Ferguson missed his train to London and demanded that it was brought back into the station - don't you know who I am. Prunella Scales was VERY rude, as was Celia Imrie who screamed liked a prima donna - though she did later apologise.

I met Alex Ferguson at Manchester Airport years ago coming back from Nice - I was pregnanat at the time and he helped me get my bag off the carousel and gave my son his autograph and was just lovely

also met Beyonce at Nice airport and she was really lovely. happy to sign autographs and chatted to my starstuck 10 year old daughter..
    And Brittney Murphy on a flight - just lovely, cahtty and waved bye to my kids when we landed.
    And George Best when I was a kid in Manchester - a real star
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs C wrote:
    I met Alex Ferguson at Manchester Airport years ago coming back from Nice - I was pregnanat at the time and he helped me get my bag off the carousel and gave my son his autograph and was just lovely
    You were lucky he called my friend a fat so and so because he asked for his autograph then tried to get another for someone else.

Oh can a get the PM as well, I need my gossip. :D
  • Options
    Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laumid wrote:
    Let me know if anyone still wants a copy of the PM.
    EUGENETOWIN - let me know if you don't like me taking over your PM like this. Thought i'd give you a break as you seemed to have a large part of your day taken up with PMing it to people!

new to this thread..can I have a PM too please?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll send it to you Mrs C and ItsMyLife

Edit: Sent :) Check your PMs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ItsMyLife wrote:
    You were lucky he called my friend a fat so and so because he asked for his autograph then tried to get another for someone else.

Oh can a get the PM as well, I need my gossip. :D

Alex Ferguson's moods very much depends on how much of his favourite tipple he has had and what quality. I have had the displeasure of bumping into him on numerous occasions and have found him mercurial to say the least.
  • Options
    neddisneddis Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    any chance of the PM too please, be my first one !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sent it to you neddis.

Going by those cheeks and the nose, he's not in good form very often
  • Options
    neddisneddis Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the PM :)
  • Options
    Big Gay SteveBig Gay Steve Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    I had to endure James Beattie for several months in the Hilton in Southampton when I was working down there and he was a total cock.

Despite being a premiership football player, the poor love used to find a 20 metre mince across the car park too much for his poor little legs and so used to park his beemer in the disabled spot right next to the front door. Constant requests from the management were also subsequently ignored because he was so special. (I used to find it particularly annoying as I am the proud owner of one disabled mother -slightly worn!- and am always wound up by people mis-using these parking spaces.)

Anyho, the arrogant tart used to also spend the nights standing at the bar, wearing out the mirrors and loudly talking about what a marvellous footballer he is. Things came to a head one night while he was telling two fawning bimbos how he'd scored a cracking goal the week before when I drunkenly interrupted him by asking "Since you've stopped playing like a spastic, can you get out of their parking spaces please?" He then went to lunge at me before being stopped by various other players in a 'leave-it-mate-hes-not-worth-it' type scenario. Point made, didnt sink in though - his car stayed in the same place for weeks afterwards. The ****.

Oh, while im on the subject of Arrogant Footballers, Mark Hughes was also in residence from time to time and would wander around in his slippers like an upmarket tramp. All my colleagues threw themselves at him in a hero-worship frenzy and when I got dragged over to shake his hand, I didnt know who he was. (Sport? Me? No dear, im a gay!) This really upset him because he though I was taking the p1ss - he called me a cheeky cnut and informed me that I was asking for a slap. As the evening wore on, he became a little more relaxed, telling us all about the work thats done for charidee in his name which really got on my teats; I ended up getting a pen and paper from the barman and when I approached him he said "I suppose you want an autograph?". I shook my head, signed the paper myself and gave it to him; "There you go mate, tell your wife and kids you met ME!" Job Done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brian harvey. ****
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    jandt64 wrote:
    brian harvey. ****

You only give him 4 stars lol...thought he would have deserved more than that lol..

lainey

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO loving this thread :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Could i have the pm please also :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please could I also have a copy of the PM? Ta! :)
  • Options
    ElfinBlastElfinBlast Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Curiosity has the better of me.
    Can I have the PM?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    PuddleduckPuddleduck Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh go on then, seeing as everyone else is getting the PM, can I have it too? :D Thanks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    claysam, cute chick, ElfinBlast and Puddleduck; check your PM! :D