I HATE The Voice

1235»

Comments

• DandemDandem Posts: 13,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate Eastenders, so I've found a way to deal with it.

It's called "not watching it"

Really? What a fascinating method. Please tell me more about this "not watching it" scheme.

I dislike Big Brother immensley, and want to know the details of his alternative you're offering. I don't know how much more i could watch...
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg. worst talent show on telly. hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it. I absolutely despise that show
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg. worst talent show on telly. hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it. I absolutely despise that show

It is like a talent show version of The Jeremy Kyle Show the the judges keep repeating what the show is about non stop.

Love how Reggie Yates is now being a saw loser telling people not to compare the show to X Factor was a different story before the raitings fallen like a stone falling from the sky. :rolleyes:
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I assume you'll still be watching it next year then... :rolleyes:
  • RodRuby93RodRuby93 Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping that it would surpass the X Factor in terms of talent, but it's not as genuine as I would very much anticipate and I've also been given the impression that the format is too rigorous, likewise it compromises the indulgence of the show.
  • axzedaxzed Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I rate the acts.
    I love watching the acts.
    I love hearing the acts.....BUT
    All I get is judges, judges, judges.
    Interruption after interruption.
    It's so frustrating.
    Can't you people see that?
    IT'S DIABOLICAL!
    I have every right to complain, I want to see new talent, but not in this abusive format.
    The wife watches it but I have been thwarted, it's so dire.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    people who find it 'boring' clearly are just looking for all the hysterics and fireworks of the X Factor.
    I watch the voice for the music, the talent and the great judging line up.

The X Factor to me, is more like 'Big Brother: The Musical'. And thats the reason i also enjoy the X Factor (till some scripted nonsense annoys me) :D
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its funny how so many people on this thread say they hate The Voice, but they must be watching it anyway.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Voice is a great show, you get many amazing auditionees even if there isn't any "joke" ones it's still entertaining. I don't know what the op is saying about "It takes all the heart and soul out of music and reduces it to generic performers singing in pretty much the same styles."
    You get many different styles on The Voice it's X Factor which does that.. has everyone pretty generic or random themes. The Voice each contestant is treated as an individual they sing in are helped to explore their genre. You see some pretty amazing people like Jamie Lovatt .Even if The Voice hasn't produced anyone successful yet X Factor didn't have instant success with Steve Brookstein. The Voice will probably get better as time goes on this series is starting to shape up to be a good series. The Voice is more about the contestants X Factor is more about the judges. The Voice seems like it's much tougher to get through you can be very good but only some people make it X Factor has more of a leeway they let more people through first.
  • axzedaxzed Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Does anybody care about how these programmed are parasitically dependent upon struggling and tenacious talent that is abused by these formats, as are we the viewers, who ostensibly wish to see them perform, but are insultingly merely thrown a few scraps?
    ANYBODY?
    Surely you would appreciate seeing an act perform as you would watch it if seated at the event?
    Do you really care about them and their voice or not?
    Oh, and the judges, what a circus. Critics critique & judges should judge.
    WE are quite capable of evaluating why we have preferences but begrudgingly any concise pertinent, empirical considered comments of any merit could be worthy of consideration.
    Personally, I would ditch the judges and devote all the show to featuring more artists actually performing and create other programs such as :- The Judge, Britain's Got Judges, The Judge Factor for those sycophants who crave for 'celebrities'.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have watched 2 episodes in total, hoping it would be a massive improvement on X Factor, it wasn't and I have no idea who has won any of them.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^
    It's still better than X Factor though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on you citizen . .
    I agree wholeheartedly with you about this tosh.
    Your a licence fee payer, say what you like about this sh*t . .
    I don't actually watch it, I flick it on occasionally on a Sat, realise it's still sh*t, then turn it over to something else . .
    I want to like it, but it's just not possible.
    It's not even good in the 'it's so bad, it's good' kinda thing, it's just really badly made from a terrible idea . .
    I mean look what it did for Jessie J', her career is over now . .
    'Eldorado' springs to mind, those clowns at the BBC are really good at wasting our money on sh*t.
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hootie wrote: »
    Good on you citizen . .
    I agree wholeheartedly with you about this tosh.
    Your a licence fee payer, say what you like about this sh*t . .
    I don't actually watch it, I flick it on occasionally on a Sat, realise it's still sh*t, then turn it over to something else . .
    I want to like it, but it's just not possible.
    It's not even good in the 'it's so bad, it's good' kinda thing, it's just really badly made from a terrible idea . .
    I mean look what it did for Jessie J', her career is over now . .
    'Eldorado' springs to mind, those clowns at the BBC are really good at wasting our money on sh*t.

Sorry but this is just a load of rubbish. I bet your one of the people who thought Splash was the best thing ever made. I understand if you don't like it fair enough, but for you to say its shit etc when you don't even watch it, is just rubbish.