Options

Fifa 15 Vs PES 2015

Comments

• Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojobrew wrote: »
    Although scripting is not necessarily real. People pass it on as fact when it's only a theory. And it's usually passed on by people who are PES fans.

It's a dangerous area, FIFA vs PES, no different to the Sony vs Microsoft debates.

lmao

google it and read the FIFA fan forums buddy. nice try though.
  • Options
    ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    lmao

The kind of response you'd expect off 2D
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    The kind of response you'd expect off 2D

Poor 2D gets a lot of stick around here, and dragged into a lot of stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no idea what that even means but lets stop this from becoming too much of a rivalry thread. the vs in the thread title doesnt help!

its a lie to say only pes fans think fifa is scriping, a quick google shows that. lets just keep it factual.(the views on scripting, not that its 100% proven)
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao

Irrespective of who spreads it most, the point stands; scripting is only opinion not fact. Until EA come out and say "Yes the games are scripted" then it's just rumour and assumption.
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its a lie to say only pes fans think fifa is scriping, a quick google shows that.

Well I didn't say that now, did I.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVcLO-rM1x0

Compilation which will always do it's best to make something look as good as possible, but still looking really good. An area that Pro has over Fifa by quite a distance IMO is the passing, shown again with some of the beautiful passes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck in 2 minds this year really struggling to make a decision Fifa has improved but I've always liked the feel of PES. Tough decisions need to be make this year for me.
  • Options
    Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me if online wasn't an important factor in a football game then it would be a hard choice. But since online is important to me in a football game, FIFA wins hands down for me and that what I'll be buying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol scripting has always been there in football games

even world cup 90 on the sega master system
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVcLO-rM1x0

Compilation which will always do it's best to make something look as good as possible, but still looking really good. An area that Pro has over Fifa by quite a distance IMO is the passing, shown again with some of the beautiful passes.

the pes moments are back too, something i cannot describe to non pes players but rest assured its a sign of a great game!

cannot wait for this demo. when is the fifa one out anyone know?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From somewhere on the inter web.
    FIFA 15 Demo Release Date and Platforms

The FIFA 15 Demo will be released on September 9th, 2014. (1)

The exactly FIFA 15 Demo release date depends of your region and your platform: (1)

September 9th, 2014 (Tuesday)
    - PC (9:30am) and XBox gamers (2pm)
    - North America Playstation gamers (7:30pm)
    September 10th, 2014 (Wednesday)
    - European Playstation gamers (5pm)

FIFA 15 Demo will be released for XBox 360, Playstation 3, PC, XBox One and Playstation 4. (2)

Last year, FIFA 14 Demo was available on September 10th.

FIFA 15 Demo Game Modes

There are two game modes available in the FIFA 15 Demo: Kick-Off and Ultimate Team.

On Kick-Off mode, you can play in the Anfield Road, Liverpool, a 3 minutes halves “Match Day”. You can play alone or against a friend. Take to the pitch with some of the best clubs in the world. There are eight teams available to play. It is possible to send to EA Sports Football Club the goals scored on the demo.

On Ultimate Team mode, you can use a few sample teams to try out some of the squad’s you will be able to create on full game. Swap between the demo teams at any time using the squad selector. Experiment with different formations and line-ups to maximize chemistry and find the team that works best with your style. Single match is the only mode available into Ultimate Team in this demo. It is the second year that Ultimate Team mode makes part of the demo.

The FIFA 15 demo also has a menu that describes the new features of the game and another one that gives you the chance to buy the full game.

FIFA 15 Demo Teams

As we already said, there are eight teams on the FIFA 15 Demo. Let’s see who they are and what are their ratings.

Stars Attack Midfield Defence
    Barcelona Spain 5 87 83 82
    Boca Juniors Argentina 3,5 74 72 72
    Borussia Dortmund Germany 5 79 80 82
    Chelsea UK 5 82 82 81
    Liverpool UK 4,5 79 79 78
    Manchester City UK 5 84 84 80
    Napoli Italy 4,5 80 80 76
    Paris Saint-Germain France 5 84 79 80

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    From somewhere on the inter web.

thanks for that, thats good news, even less time to wait to play a footy game! ( i didnt own one for this season)

are fifa 360 and next gen gameplay supposed to be same?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No idea on that one but I would assume so.

I believe Fifa 14 was the same on both gens and I doubt EA are going to devise two different methods of gameplay. That would require work on their part.
  • Options
    PES 2009PES 2009 Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The PC version of Fifa 14 didn't even have the new Ignite engine that features on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions but Fifa 15 on the PC will have it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am thinking of upgrading to next gen for this seasons footy games. because i play footy games all year round, if i dont upgrade it means no xbox one or ps4 till november next year
  • Options
    PES 2009PES 2009 Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am thinking of upgrading to next gen for this seasons footy games. because i play footy games all year round, if i dont upgrade it means no xbox one or ps4 till november next year

I also play a lot of football games, PES 2014 and Fifa 14 being my most played games this year.

Can't bring myself to get a new console when just slapping in a new graphics card on my PC will do the job pretty well if my existing setup cannot cope and it saves me a fair bit.
  • Options
    TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know when the Fifa 15 beta is being released ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Chelsea UK 5 82 82 81

Where do FIFA get their ratings from? And why so much a***licking when it comes to Barcelona? I understand they probably should have the best attack rating of them all, but midfield and defence? Come on. Chelsea, Man City worse defensively than Barca? What a joke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll make my decision after playing the demo's of both if they are out on xbox live for 360. Can't justify paying £300+ for a new console just yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sm1979 wrote: »
    Chelsea UK 5 82 82 81

Where do FIFA get their ratings from? And why so much a***licking when it comes to Barcelona? I understand they probably should have the best attack rating of them all, but midfield and defence? Come on. Chelsea, Man City worse defensively than Barca? What a joke.

Popularity must play a part in the ratings. Nobody wants to play as what's perceived as the worlds best team, but for them to have shit stats.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Man Utds stats will be :)
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PES 2009 wrote: »
    I also play a lot of football games, PES 2014 and Fifa 14 being my most played games this year.

Can't bring myself to get a new console when just slapping in a new graphics card on my PC will do the job pretty well if my existing setup cannot cope and it saves me a fair bit.

I will probably put in more time on the pes demo than i did the whole 2014 game.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    TechnoGeek wrote: »
    Anyone know when the Fifa 15 beta is being released ?

Already been released for some that signed up for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sm1979 wrote: »
    Chelsea UK 5 82 82 81

they have taken the hexagon used in pes games for player stats this year, konami were poking fun t them on twitter about it few months ago

i hoping this year with player id and europeon based stat updaters that it will be a more realistic experience, i like real madrid defence but they should not be rated A with marcelo and pepe defensive frailties at times imo
  • Options
    TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When are the Demos out?