Options

News from the uncharted wastelands of BB (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    MIKEY IS SNAPPED UP BY THE SNP

... Immediately after coming in a creditable tenth place, Big Brother star Mikey accepted that he may have to join a political party to make an impact - mentioning the SNP and Tommy Sheridan's Solidarity.

And this week the Nats revealed that Insight Radio host Mikey had chosen them as his party ...

Full article, Irvine Times, 12/01/10.

FFS! So he wasn't sure which party he wanted to represent. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    FFS! So he wasn't sure which party he wanted to represent. :rolleyes:

A endless supply of peanut butter tipped him over the edge :rolleyes:
  • Options
    livefeed24/7nowlivefeed24/7now Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/editors-choice/2010/01/29/your-last-big-chance-86908-22003404/

As auditions are held for the final series of Big Brother, we speak to some of the Scots who have made a big impression
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that Wonkeydonkey.

I really liked Grace when she did "Cirque" and won it. Her behavior in the BB house was awful but it seems she has grown up a lot since then and stopped the dreadful constant swearing too.
    I love that she and Mikey are getting married. At least they are not relying on BB fame and have moved on with their lives unlike some of the other ex-housemates.
  • Options
    Saffron787Saffron787 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sree appears on crimewatch uk allegedly
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/crimewatch/appeals/2010/01/eustonstation_sexualassault.shtml

no sorry I know it's not him but it does look a bit like him
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saffron787 wrote: »

I was about to say that was a libellous comment but, having watched the clip, I have to admit that it does look very like him. Still not sure where you stand posting such a clip and implying that you can identify the person on a public forum.
  • Options
    Saffron787Saffron787 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was about to say that was a libellous comment but, having watched the clip, I have to admit that it does look very like him. Still not sure where you stand posting such a clip and implying that you can identify the person on a public forum.

you are probably right it does look like libel (gulp) so I have edited the post as it was meant as a joke.. in poor taste i admit
    sorry if I offended anyone:o
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am surprised Aisleyne didn't make it as a comedienne. I remember her and Pete pulling those faces in the glass with blacked out teeth. One of my comedy highlights anyway. Maybe she is still getting to know herself. Loved Aisleyne.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saffron787 wrote: »
    you are probably right it does look like libel (gulp) so I have edited the post as it was meant as a joke.. in poor taste i admit
    sorry if I offended anyone:o

Aww, poor Sree. :( He has been deported, so he can't be accused of waylaying women in London.
  • Options
    boldjohnboldjohn Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    I am surprised Aisleyne didn't make it as a comedienne. I remember her and Pete pulling those faces in the glass with blacked out teeth. One of my comedy highlights anyway. Maybe she is still getting to know herself. Loved Aisleyne.

I remember thinking the same thing myself. Some of her late night chats with Michael were hilarious, but never appeared on the highlights.
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    Siavash: You need to be strong

Big Brother finalist Siavash Sabbaghpour has claimed you need to be strong to become a contestant on the reality TV show ...

... Siavash, who plans to launch a self-titled fashion line, has no regrets about entering the house, despite being known for his romance with fellow housemate Noirin Kelly ...

Full piece, Metro, 03/02/10.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Big Brother’s Freddie: ‘let’s make BB an opera as well as a pantomime’

The former housemate told stv.tv at the Glasgow auditions that he wants to see more than just arguments and gimmicks on this year’s final series ...

Brief article and video here, Stv, 03/02/10.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Siavash: You need to be strong

Big Brother finalist Siavash Sabbaghpour has claimed you need to be strong to become a contestant on the reality TV show ...

... Siavash, who plans to launch a self-titled fashion line, has no regrets about entering the house, despite being known for his romance with fellow housemate Noirin Kelly ...

Full piece, Metro, 03/02/10.

A fashion line! Cool. I want one of those barrel costumes...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Siavash not in contact with Noirin

Siavash Sabbaghpour has revealed he hasn't heard from his Big Brother housemate Noirin Kelly - and he's not bothered about the lack of contact ...

Full article, Metro, 05/02/10.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Siavash not in contact with Noirin

Siavash Sabbaghpour has revealed he hasn't heard from his Big Brother housemate Noirin Kelly - and he's not bothered about the lack of contact ...

Full article, Metro, 05/02/10.

thanks for posting this link

"It's a weird experience watching it. Until you watch it yourself, you can understand how it looks to the outside, because you can never imagine how you will look when you are inside," he said.

many housemates say a similar thing when they come out
    they don't really get what the show is about until they are out
  • Options
    UglyDuckling40UglyDuckling40 Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sezer from BB7 is now so successful that he now travels the world in his own private jet which he purchased before Xmas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sezer from BB7 is now so successful that he now travels the world in his own private jet which he purchased before Xmas.

:mad: Grrrr, private jets. Global warming. Carbon footprints. Tell him to catch a bus.
  • Options
    UglyDuckling40UglyDuckling40 Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does the No. 66 go to Dubai then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I was in London this week and noticed that Mo from BB9 was working in Hamleys and I was just curious as to what the others were doing.
  • Options
    wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Was he eating?
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Was he eating?

Hello George
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen does my friends hair. She works in his local hardressers.
    He says she's exactly the same in real life :)
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to check out this thread which gives updates on all xhms (well the ones with updates!) :

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1162105
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.thisischeshire.co.uk/news/5001825.When_Mario_met_Pam/?

THE Big Brother phenomenon may be coming to an end but for a Warrington couple the reflected limelight from a summer starring in the show is still shining.
    Two years ago Mario Marconi and Lisa Appleton were virtual unknowns.
    The ‘entrepreneur’ and hairdresser though were desperate for fame and now in the early months of 2010 they appear to have it – or at least a form of it.

these two do make me laugh,still not sure if it's in a good way or bad way though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.thisischeshire.co.uk/news/5001825.When_Mario_met_Pam/?

THE Big Brother phenomenon may be coming to an end but for a Warrington couple the reflected limelight from a summer starring in the show is still shining.
    Two years ago Mario Marconi and Lisa Appleton were virtual unknowns.
    The ‘entrepreneur’ and hairdresser though were desperate for fame and now in the early months of 2010 they appear to have it – or at least a form of it.

these two do make me laugh,still not sure if it's in a good way or bad way though

They are hilarious.

I think 'in a good way' as they are harmless in their own little world.