Options

Why are bars & melody hated

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
Forum Member
Why are they are so hated!! They actually have talent and are much better than the actual winners who could send people to sleep!

Seen some horrible comments about them and they do not deserve what some people have wrote it is pathetic really you're supposedly grown ups

Comments

• Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There so big headed and annoying
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    I don't know if it's hate but there are hundreds of teenage boys across the UK their age who are probably doing what they do. It's more than likely a case of what makes Bars & Melody so special?

If it's the "cute factor" then that's nonsense. When I listen to music, I don't listen to a cute face.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    It's cos he was bullied innit!
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the blonde one, but the brown-haired one was too excitable for my liking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »
    There so big headed and annoying

But so he should be!! It's good he has self confidence! Most kids are but he wasn't a hateful boy tbh although I didn't vote for them to win I still don't think they deserve the comments they receive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »

What make me laugh is everyone on this show claim to be bullied which means all of britian gets bullied so where are the bullies and why dont they apply?
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »

...but like adamski94 posted, the one who was bullied is cocky and over confident. That type of attitude is bound to get you bullied. The older lad seems more tolerable imo.

In fact, notice when they interviewed B&M it was the younger boy who did all the talking. The older boy just stood there. I think he should have been asked a question so that he could have his say.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    I liked the blonde kid and thought he had a really nice voice, but the other one... :mad: Don't get me wrong, I'm never liked rapping but he's pretty good. However, when he speaks with that put-on American 'gansta' accent I want to punch things.
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just baby face nelson who's hated.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just dont buy the whole 'he was bullied' story and that's pretty much the whole act
  • Options
    a01020304a01020304 Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because they were crap
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    I just dont buy the whole 'he was bullied' story and that's pretty much the whole act

I agree his attitude makes him look like a bully
  • Options
    Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they were terrific and it's a brilliant song, but you can barely find a young act on these shows who have not made a bullying accusation.

Maybe it is absolutely rife in schools and needs so much more attention than it is getting, otherwise the many genuine cases (of which this may be one) could be having the opposite effect of the intention.

As an act though, they are very good.
  • Options
    HiMyNameIsHiMyNameIs Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they've been forced on us! Simon WANTS us to like them because he does.

They were the ONLY act that got to go and perform in America, and everyone can't stop banging on about how 'inspirational' they are blah blah blah.

Plus the small one raps with a silly American accent + they're appear extremely cocky.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a01020304 wrote: »
    because they were crap

Agreed, that small one was too confident and winning would have done him no good at all. he would have turned into a bully.
  • Options
    TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That little Welsh kid rapping like a ghetto gangsta....:D. What a silly, wee tit.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I couldn't understand a word the little one was saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think they will get signed to a record label?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were terrific and it's a brilliant song, but you can barely find a young act on these shows who have not made a bullying accusation.

Maybe it is absolutely rife in schools and needs so much more attention than it is getting, otherwise the many genuine cases (of which this may be one) could be having the opposite effect of the intention.

As an act though, they are very good.

But why always the bullied being on a show why not the bully
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm seeing lots of support for them on Facebook though so they are popular outside of DS 😜
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But why always the bullied being on a show why not the bully

A lot probably are, they just wouldn't admit it. However they could say they turned their life around and no longer bully and just focus on the career lol
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    Tom_James2 wrote: »
    Why are they are so hated!! They actually have talent and are much better than the actual winners who could send people to sleep!

Seen some horrible comments about them and they do not deserve what some people have wrote it is pathetic really you're supposedly grown ups

I believe that it is only the mouthy little brat who attracts all the hate, especially with that stupid put on accent.

I love the winners, they certainly don't send me to sleep. :p
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    What make me laugh is everyone on this show claim to be bullied which means all of britian gets bullied so where are the bullies and why dont they apply?
    Bullies only get outed on the X Factor so it seems.
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate them I just find one of them really annoying. Epically when he talks over the other one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I believe that it is only the mouthy little brat who attracts all the hate, especially with that stupid put on accent. I love the winners, they certainly don't send me to sleep. :p

Well maybe It was a little exaggeration lol I was pleased when collabro got through to the final but didn't want them to win