Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• saddossaddos Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Hi places are filing up sorry dont give out their address might get a right yobbo turning up and to you lot being nasty well what lifes you lead you must like the family or wye spend your time writing bad things only it dont make sense
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saddos wrote: »
    Hi places are filing up sorry dont give out their address might get a right yobbo turning up and to you lot being nasty well what lifes you lead you must like the family or wye spend your time writing bad things only it dont make sense

I still have issues that it isn't the great man himself, either that or he's digging a hole... Oh well *hands over a shovel*
  • Fraudrey CFraudrey C Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    It's not him. If you look back you will see that the spelling and punctuation suddenly got much worse after it was pointed out. In just a few days 'he' has gone from barely readable to completely illiterate. Nice try though whoever it is. lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Already know where the Chawners live thanks to all their local newspaper articles. :rolleyes: :p
    And even then, I'm sure if you turn up in Great Harwood and asked where they live you'd find it.
  • Angelica1973Angelica1973 Posts: 352
    Forum Member

God forbid someone with, say, an ASBO should turn up, they might start hurling abuse at the Chawners neighbours' for no good reason. :eek:

I do hope Phil will post the photo's of the "party of the year" and the dozens of guests on his Facebook page:D:D:D
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Saddos isn't Phil, then it is out of order for someone to be inviting anonymous people to a private house party. There are thousands of posters on this site, imagine the mayhem if a fraction of them descended on Great Harwood! :eek:

Perhaps someone ought to inform the Chawners someone is doing this?

Or am I being stupidly naive?
    Forum Member
    Nah, just let them all turn up. One good ASBO deserves another innit? lol
    Forum Member
    It is not at there house why would it be and why cant you lot read you lot dont know nothing about the family so we only want to hear from real fans and friends thanks xxx
    Forum Member
    Well you wont find any of those on here mate. ;)
    Forum Member
    And any one who wants the details please private massage me I will send you the infermation we got about 20 names sofar so its not going to be at the house who is saying it is
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And any one who wants the details please private massage me I will send you the infermation we got about 20 names sofar so its not going to be at the house who is saying it is

Load of bollocks :D I still don't understand why you say you're not him then say *we're* having a party for fans. What fans? I don't see any? The same ones that came to the wedding vows renewal?? Phil wouldn't be able to keep himself from broadcasting this all over FB where his army of loyal (:D) fans are based... He's put bugger all up as far as I can see!

Pity that. I like a good ol' knees up!!!
    Forum Member
    Not so much a party, more of an event. Costumes, outside catering, champagne and canapes...hell, I'm booking my flight NOW and must pack my camera for my photo with the celebrity :D I always wanted to be in the society pages of Hello ! magazine.

Hang on, is Phil the celebrity ? Aww crap :D
    Forum Member
    Will dont know what else to say just to let you all know its not a offical party we was just trying to get fans together dont know wye you lot think I am Phil or emma and also I dont read all comments here so cant reply to all off you we have other things to do so cant sit round on internet all day I will reply to massages tonight and tomorow so if you are not interested then wye waste your time taking the micky the tv show isnt real Bio edited it they are a nice family and also to Kivirat there are loads of fans on Facebook look at the patition and guest book what more proof do you need and we means the fans do you understand now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I've found a pic of "Phil's friend":

http://nocoastbias.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/craig-bond.jpg

And actually I do believe Emma and Phil have the time to sit around at home on the internet all day cos they've got nowt else to do as neither will go to work.

If you're not Phil saddos then how on earth do you have the time to reply to people on here? Its funny how you and Phil write like each other, did you both go to the same school? :p
    Forum Member
    Will dont know what else to say just to let you all know its not a offical party we was just trying to get fans together dont know wye you lot think I am Phil or emma and also I dont read all comments here so cant reply to all off you we have other things to do so cant sit round on internet all day I will reply to massages tonight and tomorow so if you are not interested then wye waste your time taking the micky the tv show isnt real Bio edited it they are a nice family and also to Kivirat there are loads of fans on Facebook look at the patition and guest book what more proof do you need and we means the fans do you understand now

BIB - he read the comments on that patition, right ? :eek:
  • Stella100Stella100 Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

offical - official
    wye - why
    off - of
    massages - messages (I hope :eek:)
    patition - petition

............and no, we don't understand because you don't make any sense!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB - he read the comments on that patition, right ? :eek:

It's not just the comments.......some of the names are pure brilliance!!
    Forum Member
    Stella100 wrote: »
    It's not just the comments.......some of the names are pure brilliance!!

Pearstaistefunny was one of my favourites :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pearstaistefunny was one of my favourites :D

Funnily enough - that was the one i was thinking of when I typed this :D
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »

And actually I do believe Emma and Phil have the time to sit around at home on the internet all day cos they've got nowt else to do as neither will go to work.

If you're not Phil saddos then how on earth do you have the time to reply to people on here? Its funny how you and Phil write like each other, did you both go to the same school? :p

Hate to call you out on a mistake Simi but I think you'll find Phil and his friend here

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/george_clooney_brad_pitt_ocean%27s_eleven_001.html
    Forum Member
    they are a nice family

Well that would explain the criminal convictions for harassment of old ladies and all the evictions for antisocial behavior...... because they are a 'nice' family. LOL :D
    Forum Member
    Fraudrey C wrote: »
    Well that would explain the criminal convictions for harassment of old ladies and all the evictions for antisocial behavior...... because they are a 'nice' family. LOL :D

I'm just gutted that the party/event/fan club AGM is announced at such short notice, I was hoping Phil could run me up a frock in the style of Emma's X Factor audtion dress, for my red carpet moment... it was LUSH ! :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Isn't it illegal to ask for those sort of services? :eek:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We all know where you live already saddos. Don't bother trying to hide it. :D
    I said before I was not him my name is James am just a freind of the Chawners and Phil got better things to do then post on here with you bunch of loosers he dont even read it no more

James eh? I hope you have Phil's permission to invite people to this 'party'. He had better things to do than post on here? Does he indeed. Must actually have a job then. Is he working in the florist? Oh...but that'll muck up his money.
    It is not at there house why would it be and why cant you lot read you lot dont know nothing about the family so we only want to hear from real fans and friends thanks xxx

You've hired the working men's club, where the fab 25th anniversary celebrations were held. Just like I thought you would. Sausage and Swiss roll anyone?

Er, 20 people who are ripping the pi$$......:D

It's you Phil. All the excuses about the show being 'edited to show you in a 'bad light'. All the 'fans' on the 'patition' who have names like Dr. Chinwobble and Jack Uzi-Boner. You think they're 'real'? You're more deluded than I realised! :D
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this thread :D:D:D

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

How long are you going to keep on coming out with this crap? Yes Bio might have only showed the bad things that happened but YOU ALL STILL DID THOSE THINGS!!!! Or are you now saying that Bio told you all to argue about who was going in the ambulance with Aud? Told Sam to say it's ruined their night? Told Sam to whack her mum and call her names? Told Emma to call her mum names and throw the TV remotes about? Told Emma to quit the gym? Told you to refuse the job at the florists? Told Sam to have a hissy fit about getting weighed and using oil? Told you to talk about Aud's personal problems and say she stank?

Come off it. Like another wise poster said earlier in the thread - once it was obvious that three of you were making no effort in losing weight they had to show something and boy did you lot provide them with plenty material! :eek:
    Simi89 wrote: »

HE'S GOING? Grabs me coat ...
    Hate to call you out on a mistake Simi but I think you'll find Phil and his friend here

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/george_clooney_brad_pitt_ocean%27s_eleven_001.html

... and THEM? Out the door racing to Great Harwood! :D

Wow, Phil! You kept your association with them quiet didn't you? Who needs Eamonn Holmes, Peter Andre, Chantelle Houghton et al when you're in with the big guns :cool: