Do u think Charlotte will forgive Carol for calling her a geordie slag?

_Magnum__Magnum_ Posts: 215
Forum Member
Carol must bitterly regret saying that now (if she even remembers saying it that is)

Comments

• LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why?, I took it a joke, Charlotte says it about herself.
  • _Magnum__Magnum_ Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Lilylilac wrote: »

I didn't think it was a joke at all.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so did i they call each other names all the time they like each other
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Carol was making a statement of fact. Nowt wrong with speaking the truth.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, no probs :)
  • Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    angussugna wrote: »

And how is it a statement of fact pray tell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Magpie11 wrote: »
    And how is it a statement of fact pray tell.

Charlotte describes herself as a Geordie slag, so you can't blame anyone for repeating it can you?
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Very early on in the show Charlotte and Carol were having a conversation and Carol said 'when I was young I was a little **** like you'.

They both laughed and found it all very funny. It is almost a term of endearment between them. There is no way Charlotte will be upset or offended - on the contrary - she'll wear it as a badge of honour.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Judging by her reaction to Carol's faux eviction it would seem she already has.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Probably not, and she hacked off half of the north east when she said it.

Char won't care, she is already signed on for another series of GS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not, and she hacked off half of the north east when she said it.

Char won't care, she is already signed on for another series of GS.

Why would half the North East be hacked off?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    _Magnum_ wrote: »
    Carol must bitterly regret saying that now (if she even remembers saying it that is)
    I remember Carol calling Charlotte a Geordie Slag in the kitchen but I think Charlotte was going up stairs to the DR at the time and didn't hear it. I can't recall anyone telling Charlotte what was said.
    Forum Member
    I remember Carol calling Charlotte a Geordie Slag in the kitchen but I think Charlotte was going up stairs to the DR at the time and didn't hear it. I can't recall anyone telling Charlotte what was said.

Indeed & Carol said it in a serious manner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angussugna wrote: »

Of course she did, the only problem with that statement of fact is, Carol sees Charlotte as her younger self so it was an own goal calling Charlotte names.;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're having a laugh, right? This is faux outrage. A wind-up.

No one could be seriously asking that question surely?
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte will probably laugh it off
  • Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    Charlotte describes herself as a Geordie slag, so you can't blame anyone for repeating it can you?

Charlotte taking the pee out of herself does not make it a statement of fact.

She has a steady b/f and doesn't sleep around which is what the poster was insinuating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she did, the only problem with that statement of fact is, Carol sees Charlotte as her younger self so it was an own goal calling Charlotte names.;)

See Penny Crayons post above.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Indeed & Carol said it in a serious manner.

She was taking the piss.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know there is a difference between calling yourself a negative thing and another when someone else says it. Its like slating your family yourself and some other person doing it. Its not allowed or as tolerated.
    I hate the word slag and other sexually derogatory names used to describe women, that are not used to describe similarly acting men.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte will probably laugh it off

Yes she will laugh it off, why shouldn't she? After all she has been accredited by the queen of SLUGS:p she will be doing GS for the next 20 years on that accreditation alone. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You're having a laugh, right? This is faux outrage. A wind-up.

No one could be seriously asking that question surely?

It's got to be, it's funny though.
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    She was taking the piss.

I think not.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why people keep going on about this ,She's already called it her to her face ,just as Charlotte has called Carol a disgusting old bag to hers ,that's just the kind of "friendship" they have in there ,where they jokingly insult one another

Also on the Night in Question everyone keeps going on about ,Carol didn't exactly whisper said insult ,but rather yelled it at the top of her voice ,so i'm sure Charlotte heard her at the time she said it ,as Carol intended her to imo ,as she was only in the next room ,and would easily have heard it ,think it was Carols attempt at telling her "to pull her socks up" as it's just a game instead of crying cos she'd been nommed
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    I don't know why people keep going on about this ,She's already called it her to her face ,just as Charlotte as called Carol a disgusting old bag to hers ,that's just the kind of "friendship" they have in there ,where they jokingly insult one another

Also on the Night in Question everyone keeps going on about ,Carol didn't exactly whisper said insult ,but rather yelled it at the top of her voice ,so i'm sure Charlotte heard her at the time she said it ,as Carol intended her to imo ,as she was only in the next room ,and wouyld eaisly have heard it ,think it was Carols attempt at telling her "to pull her socks up" as it's just a game instead of crying cos she'd been nommed

Charlotte was in the DR, so could not have heard.