Strax's breakdown of the Doctors before Deep Breath cinema screening

comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought this was really funny but also somewhat rude (which i guess was the point) it was written by Moffat I presume.

I was laughing but thinking - hey! You can't say that about Davison!!

Anyone have an thoughts on it?

Comments

• bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will let you know in November!
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Is there a transcript of it anywhere for those of us who didn't get to the cinema?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was laughing hysterically in the cinema.

Strax on the 3rd Doctor.

"For some reason, The Doctor decided to spend this incarnation half man, half grannie!

:D
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was laughing hysterically in the cinema.

Strax on the 3rd Doctor.

"For some reason, The Doctor decided to spend this incarnation half man, half grannie!

:D

before dying, by being frightened to death of a spider :D
  • simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a transcript of it anywhere for those of us who didn't get to the cinema?

Rather naughtily, someone has put it on YouTube. I shouldn't link to it directly, but by searching for the series' name and the name of the episode it was the second video down in my list of results. Of course, I couldn't recommend anyone else goes off to find it!
    BTW, the last Field Report on The Doctors Strax submitted for the 50th is here.
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    simongvs70 wrote: »
    Rather naughtily, someone has put it on YouTube. I shouldn't link to it directly, but by searching for the series' name and the name of the episode it was the second video down in my list of results. Of course, I couldn't recommend anyone else goes off to find it!
    BTW, the last Field Report on The Doctors Strax submitted for the 50th is here.

I did find that clip not longer after I asked the question - although the shrieking cinemagoers made it rather hard listening!
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    God that mans laugh is so annoying, great clip though, hope its on the DVD
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was about as funny as toothache, was a very poor filler prior to the real event.
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davie1924 wrote: »
    Was about as funny as toothache, was a very poor filler prior to the real event.

just clicked your last few posts to see if your are as much of a misery as this post implies :D
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    comedyfish wrote: »
    just clicked your last few posts to see if your are as much of a misery as this post implies :D
    Touche!
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    The fifth Doctor showed a great understanding of camouflage, by having no distinctive characteristics whatsoever. The sixth Doctor proved less adept at camouflage, and died during his one attempt at physical exercise

I died at that point :D