Daily Star Front Page Not Suitable For Gary Fans

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Gary could go into a school and set fire to all the children but people on here would stil hail him a victim
    Of course if I was being pedantic I could point out that if he also perished in the conflagration technically he would also be a victim.

But I won't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Gary could go into a school and set fire to all the children but people on here would stil hail him a victim

Slight hyperbole. I don't think anyone would defend Gary in such an event ;-)

Upon reading it became apparent the Daily Star was bending the truth with their headline (who'd have thunk it:D) but it wouldn't have mattered to me if it was a outright statement he had made.

If I had been treated with the collective disdain ,contempt and on occasion outright aggression he had received I would hate the UK too.

It was a damning reflection of how younger people view and treat older and more vulnerable members of society. Having said that Dee was not that 'young' but as she admitted, her patience is not what it should be.

Heaven Forbid any of them experience ill health in their later years and require empathy and understanding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Don't be so silly!

It's not quite down there with stating his opinions on the Royals (as a Brit I agree with him), not liking Downton Abbey (as a Brit I would rather spend an hour picking the skin off my feet and eating it than watch that bore fest) and hitting back (quite restrained imho) at a bunch of tw*ts who were bloody awful to him.

yup :) me too
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coooeee. Skyrah!
    Over here - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2010437

Oh dear, especially post #16 and after.
    :D:D:D

I can't help if someone decides to post a thread of a post I have made 30 minutes after I posted mine

:)
  • Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    And why pray tell is Gary not allowed to hate the UK?
    Many people who live here do!
    Many don't like or want the Royal family or like the current Government.

So he has every right to his opinion as I have to this or any other country and its top peoples.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And why pray tell is Gary not allowed to hate the UK?
    Many people who live here do!
    Many don't like or want the Royal family or like the current Government.

So he has every right to his opinion as I have to this or any other country and its top peoples.

I for one is proud to be English and anyone who disrespects my Country of birth is also disrespecting me.

Yes Gary is allowed to share his opinions, but what he needs to remember majority of the British BB Viewers voted for him to win.
    Gary comes across as being very ungrateful, not only towards the ppl who voted for him but also to the TV Show that crowned him the winner.

In reply to your post, you will find majority of the British ppl are in support of the Monarchy & are proud as I am being English/British.

Gary will be back in the States in the next cpl of days & hopefully this will be the last we'll see or hear from him.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Given how he was treated by certain housemates and certain sections of the Dirty Desmond media it would be nothing short of a miracle if he had much good to say about his British experience.

My thoughts exactly.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Given how he was treated by certain housemates and certain sections of the Dirty Desmond media it would be nothing short of a miracle if he had much good to say about his British experience.

Good enough to take our money though eh;-) Still, hopefully he won't ever come back.
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good enough to take our money though eh;-) Still, hopefully he won't ever come back.
    His fee is going to the Gary Busey foundation to help treat his 4 year old sons illness.
    Would you like to take it away from him?
    Also I would not blame him if he never set foot here again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Oh dear.
    Oh dear oh dear.
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps he will come back to see how many more of the public will fall for his imo poor me act.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some posters are deliberately misinterpreting what Gary said. It reminds me very much of how Dee was in the house, taking a few key words and weaving lies to suit her own agenda. He did not say he hates the UK or British people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    People didn't "fall for his poor me act" at all. They've never ultimately voted for a supposed "victim" to win, just for being a supposed "victim". They enjoyed the way he made goose noises and exposed the worst in awful people. He played it like a weird old funny wizard gamesmaster, and that's why he won. Can we go home now?
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Oh. Yawwwwwwwwwwwn!
    If the daily Star printed that ravens are black I'd believe they are white.
    The trashiest of the trash papers.

lol at anyone who believes that this garbage is fact.

;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I hope he does and in the very near future.
    I'm TeamGary regardless of how much the Star, James or Dee try to slate him.
    All 3 of the above are most untrustworthy and trashy in the extreme :D
    Personally I wouldn't pay any heed whatsoever to anything any of them said .... or wrote.

I hope we are bombarded with Gary movies for a while.
    Whoopee doo
    Honk. Honk.
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have worked in national newspapers for more years than I care to remember - and that is a long time - and you can take it from me that,if not a lie,they are liberal with the truth and good at putting two and two and coming up with five.

With regards to the article in The Daily Mail and the latest from The Daily Star I know which carries more credence.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Some posters are deliberately misinterpreting what Gary said. It reminds me very much of how Dee was in the house, taking a few key words and weaving lies to suit her own agenda. He did not say he hates the UK or British people.
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    People didn't "fall for his poor me act" at all. They've never ultimately voted for a supposed "victim" to win, just for being a supposed "victim". They enjoyed the way he made goose noises and exposed the worst in awful people. He played it like a weird old funny wizard gamesmaster, and that's why he won. Can we go home now?

i feel like quoting these two posts every time i see the phrase "fall for Gary's poor me act"
    in fact i will
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    They enjoyed the way he made goose noises and exposed the worst in awful people. ?
    *Nips in for a second*
    Ah yes - about that ...
    look what I found ...

──────────▄██▄▄ HONK!
    ─▄▄█████▄─██▀
    ▀█████████▄██▄
    ▒▒▀██████████▀▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒█▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒▒

:):):);-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Nips in for a second*
    Ah yes - about that ...
    look what I found ...

──────────▄██▄▄ HONK!
    ─▄▄█████▄─██▀
    ▀█████████▄██▄
    ▒▒▀██████████▀▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒█▄█▄▄▒▒▒▒▒

:):):);-)

:D:D:D:D:D
  • SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The Daily Star is like the defunct NOTW....they employed undergraduates from journalism school who wrote down what they dreamt the night before and the result was that day's front page.
    Gary Busey has not given the Star any exclusives nor has he even been interviewed by them.

Just like that post-CBB 'exclusive' that poor Jade was forced to give the NOTW 24 hours after she was removed from the house like she was some Nazi war criminal....not a word they published resembled anything she had actually said.

I cannot believe people actually buy printed toilet paper like the Star....but then people buy That's Life and Closer (coloured printed toilet paper).
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=yellowlabbie;74812222]Good enough to take our money though eh;-) Still, hopefully he won't ever come back.[/QUOTE]

You might have been better served getting a few facts right before posting this perhaps. Like the fact that he has donated his fee to a charity - and a very good one.

Not noticed any of the others doing that.
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cats_Eyes wrote: »
    You might have been better served getting a few facts right before posting this perhaps. Like the fact that he has donated his fee to a charity - and a very good one.

Not noticed any of the others doing that.
    Bingo,seems he kept it low profile.
    I am sure Dee will donate her fee to a worthy cause carlsburg or L&B