Options

Alex Reid..Acting like

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
Forum Member
✭✭
an a*sehole, or just an a*sehole in general. you decide.

Comments

• Options
    cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    an arsehole.
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...I would say if degrees were handed out to a**seholes, he would be awarded a first class honours lol :p
  • Options
    Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I've seen of him he is a grade A bumhole, anus, poopshute.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He hasn't done anything to make me think either way.
  • Options
    Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone (not all) seem DESPERATE to see him slip up, he is harmless. I have noticed that alot in the house DO like him too, so he cant be all bad...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anything on CBB that makes me dislike him tbh. I think he gets set up a lot by Katie and the media. On the show he comes across ok to me
  • Options
    VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't seem that bad to me, except when he is whining about the media. If he doesn't like being in the tabs, he should stop dating a famewhore.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If people just judged the HMs by the show and not the pre-publicity or their preconceptions I reckon Alex would be far more poular than grumpy Vinnie Jones.

I feel sorry for him - his appearance on the show has given the venomous Jordan plenty of ammuntion with which to belittle, embarrass and humiliate him in future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    If people just judged the HMs by the show and not the pre-publicity or their preconceptions I reckon Alex would be far more poular than grumpy Vinnie Jones.

I feel sorry for him - his appearance on the show has given the venomous Jordan plenty of ammuntion with which to belittle, embarrass and humiliate him in future.

As they say, THIS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I quite like him too. I think he's harmless though maybe isn't the brightest bulb.

The editing hasn't helped him much or the way papers have picked up on things eg the "I'm as famous as MJ" headlines came from a conversation which seemed more like he was saying how ridiculous it was that katie's marriage split/new bf were in the press as much as the death as someone as famous as MJ.

I hope he manages to come out of it well. He seems to be getting a little picked on by some and seems to be taking it quite well too.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Whatever he's doing it's getting under Vinnie's skin.

Keep it up, Alex, make his head explode. :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is nowhere near as bad as I was expecting.

OK, he's deluded and vain but he seems quite sweet, naive and harmless.

I just think he's got himself caught up in the human media attention seeking machine that is Katie Price and she's dragged him along by the balls.

If he had any sense, he'd get out now but I think the deluded fool genuinely really likes her. She'll probably chew him up and spit him out when he's served his purpose.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Well I'm not a big fan I have to say. Wouldn't say he has quite got to the stage where I really dislike him yet though.

He's a bit of a show off and quite arrogant, but nothing he has done yet (that I have heard) has been anything major.
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    He is nowhere near as bad as I was expecting.

I just think he's got himself caught up in the human media attention seeking machine that is Katie Price and she's dragged him along by the balls.

If he had any sense, he'd get out now but I think the deluded fool genuinely really likes her. She'll probably chew him up and spit him out when he's served his purpose.

You are right about him being vain and deluded. He is also talentless, uninteresting, crawly and NOT a celebrity. Arseholes are extremely useful and necessary for eliminating waste and toxins, thus keeping us healthy. Alex is most definitely not an arsehole. I don't think Katie is dragging him towards media attention, I think he is chomping at the bit as he gallops towards it. Why else would be on CBB when he is clearly not the type of C this programme requires.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »

couldnt agree more!!

He has a great body & hats off to him for being that disiplined, however hes not the brighest light bulb!!
  • Options
    Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peacellily wrote: »
    couldnt agree more!!

He has a great body & hats off to him for being that disiplined, however hes not the brighest light bulb!!
    Although STILL brighter than Peter Andre! Although thats not saying much!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are right about him being vain and deluded. He is also talentless, uninteresting, crawly and NOT a celebrity. Arseholes are extremely useful and necessary for eliminating waste and toxins, thus keeping us healthy. Alex is most definitely not an arsehole. I don't think Katie is dragging him towards media attention, I think he is chomping at the bit as he gallops towards it. Why else would be on CBB when he is clearly not the type of C this programme requires.

The vast majority of that could be said for quite a few of them in there though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

But then he wouldn't even be on the show if it weren't for the pbilicity seeking relationship he's in would he ?