Options

Kerry's ex Mark Croft tells all. (Merged)

Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Interesting
Scrounger Croft, 38, also reveals how he:

* CASHED in on her fame by tipping off the paparazzi about her whereabouts - even directing them to her emotional meeting with her long-lost family.

* SNATCHED her engagement and wedding rings back as soon as he suspected it was over.

* MADE her swear on her children's lives that she wasn't cheating - despite claiming to be a caring dad.

* CONFESSED to goading the bi-polar sufferer into blazing rows.

Comments

• Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slimy little a**ewipe should just disappear.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ALREADY POSTED

in the official thread......
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=702666&page=127
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol! My connection was exceptionally slow .. thx for the heads up tho.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

sorry, not having a pop, but are people not allowed to post any other threads - wasnt aware that some were official and some unofficial, please fill me in!
  • Options
    KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't even know that they had split up!!!!
  • Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds a real charmer:eek:I just hope no one buys the paper or mag he has sold his story to and they stop paying little creeps like him.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He condemns himself out of his own mouth.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    "On our way home next day we stopped for tea. We all had Burger King but Kez wouldn't eat wheat so she had chicken popcorn from KFC. That's all part of her new diet. "

Priceless, you couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vile, vile man.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say as this is about Croft and his version of events, it deserves it's own thread.

I, for one, wouldn't expect to read this in the other thread (which I don't look at) and I imagine others feel the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    everyone always knew he was with her for the money, that much was always obvious, but kerry was too stupid and needy to see it for herself.

he sounds like a vile man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    what a skumfook............be a shame if someone gave him a good slapping.....the rags shouldnt be paying this piece of sh1t a penny.......:mad:
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nasty little man.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

Sorry Mr Giggles but how is that an Official thread? Who deemed it official?

And of what? It appears to be a thread about Kerry Katona trying to get news for nothing... that's what the title suggests. This story IS new, it's on a newspaper front page rather than being on page 16 of OK magazine, ergo it warrants a new discussion.

There are dozens of threads about other celebrities so why should all things Katona be put in one thread?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    What a charmer he is. I'm sure their children will enjoying reading this when they're older.

I hope Kerry finally moves on from this waster now and sorts her life out.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all knew Croft would sell his story as soon as she dumped him and here is the first, although the picture is ugly as hell, at least it wasn't as I imagined it was going to be, as in a centre spread with him, shirtless and trying to smoulder, that new woman of his needs to give herself a slap, I bet all he does is sit round there slating Katona, the freeloading parasite.
  • Options
    Numnum71Numnum71 Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    We all knew Croft would sell his story as soon as she dumped him and here is the first, although the picture is ugly as hell, at least it wasn't as I imagined it was going to be, as in a centre spread with him, shirtless and trying to smoulder, that new woman of his needs to give herself a slap, I bet all he does is sit round there slating Katona, the freeloading parasite.

How does scum like that attract women anyway?? :confused:
    He is ugly inside and out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Numnum71 wrote: »
    How does scum like that attract women anyway?? :confused:
    He is ugly inside and out!

Blokes like that prey on women when they are at their lowest ebb, as in they feel worthless, ugly and that no one wants them, Croft struck and then he wore her down until she become to rely on him, it's a bit like cult leaders, preying on the emotionally unstable, Croft probably had her believing he was some sort of sex God and was worth every penny she spent on him.

I still remember his horrible voice going on about "Paps taking pictures" by God, he sounded like his balls hadn't dropped, walking around with a bald head and pot gut, yes he was every woman's nightmare :mad:
  • Options
    cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she is having an affair, certainly the last picture i saw of her she looked very nice and tidy for a change which is hopefully a sign she has got a new man in her life who is helping her to feel confident.
  • Options
    phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a disgusting human being :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice guy taking advantage of a woman with mental health issues!
    I think he probably contributed to it too by getting her high and messing with her head!

Yep, her mum said it was Croft who got her on drugs as he was the dealer, then Kerry was on them too, although her mum didn't help.

I don't understand why Kerry didn't say, "Well you already look like your grandad!" when he was spouting off about her being like her mum, mental torture, mental abuse, that slimeball should never have been in the public eye, he started off as an ugly cabbie in a vauxhall and ended up owning some top cars because of her.

Deep down he knows he only got her because she was feeling lonely and vunerable, now i just hope he has the good grace to do one and never be interviewed or photographed again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cleo petra wrote: »
    I hope she is having an affair, certainly the last picture i saw of her she looked very nice and tidy for a change which is hopefully a sign she has got a new man in her life who is helping her to feel confident.

I agree. I don't like her much but can see she's actually a vulnerable person who just wants someone to love her.

Croft is a leech and pure scum who preyed on her and kept her down. He wanted her fat and useless so she was totally dependant on him.

I would love Kerry to bow out of the spotlight, concentrate on being a mum and maybe do something useful with the rest of her life.
  • Options
    Numnum71Numnum71 Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Yep, her mum said it was Croft who got her on drugs as he was the dealer, then Kerry was on them too, although her mum didn't help.

I don't understand why Kerry didn't say, "Well you already look like your grandad!" when he was spouting off about her being like her mum, mental torture, mental abuse, that slimeball should never have been in the public eye, he started off as an ugly cabbie in a vauxhall and ended up owning some top cars because of her.

Deep down he knows he only got her because she was feeling lonely and vunerable, now i just hope he has the good grace to do one and never be interviewed or photographed again.
    Come on!
    He's gonna live off disgusting stories like this until the papers and magazines get tired of the story!
    He'll mess with the wrong dealer or thief one day don't worry!
    You can only diddle people so much!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, I really don't condone violence or revenage attacks but would anyone be sorry if they heard this bloke had got a good kicking?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on!
    He's gonna live off disgusting stories like this until the papers and magazines get tired of the story!
    He'll mess with the wrong dealer or thief one day don't worry!
    You can only diddle people so much!

Haha I was only hoping he would pee off, I know he won't, he's hungry for fame now, I would love to know what he sees when he looks in the mirror. Jason Statham perhaps?

Hopefully he will get involved with a gangster's wife and suddenly vanish into thin air