Options

Amy Mottram: I'm not sure if I'll audition again

XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Amy has just done a quick q&a on twitter and a fan asked whether she'd audition again and she replied saying she doesnt know right now. I think Amy had a great voice. Definitely should have been put in over Chris. But I suppose X Factor isn't the only way of getting in the music industry, she may be better without.

Comments

• Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could try her luck with The Voice.
  • Options
    Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy has just done a quick q&a on twitter and a fan asked whether she'd audition again and she replied saying she doesnt know right now. I think Amy had a great voice. Definitely should have been put in over Chris. But I suppose X Factor isn't the only way of getting in the music industry, she may be better without.

Chris is the People's Champion.
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy should cut out the treats before auditioning again next year.

I thought her image was all wrong. Chris least had an fanbase going into the wildcard vote no doubt if Amy went through she would have been booted out the next week.
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris is the People's Champion.

Not true,
  • Options
    Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher the Magnificent was chosen by the people.

All other acts who made it through were chosen by the producers. Except Jahmene, for he is also awesome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she'd be best off losing some weight too. Just to a size 12 or 14 so women can still relate to her, but she's just too big at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Wow! How horrible people are saying about weight!

What about Adele? Shes a larger lady and still does well for herself. Shame on you lot!
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilEmzi wrote: »
    Wow! How horrible people are saying about weight!

What about Adele? Shes a larger lady and still does well for herself. Shame on you lot!

Hear hear!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she will audition again. It's what they do. Be funny if her fate was like Jade Richards tho'.
  • Options
    abs2512abs2512 Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beepbeep77 wrote: »
    I think she'd be best off losing some weight too. Just to a size 12 or 14 so women can still relate to her, but she's just too big at the moment.

:eek: seriously!!!!!
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    She could give The Voice a crack, but reality TV is not the only way to enter the music industry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I hope she does audition again. Makes me feel sick when people slate peoples weight!

There are many bigger singers out there that sell millions of records.
  • Options
    Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barrcode88 wrote: »
    She could give The Voice a crack, but reality TV is not the only way to enter the music industry.

I don't think she's that desperate. :cool:
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I don't see the problem with her weight, TBH i thought she was quite hot and she did have a good voice so i hope you does back on the x-factor or tries the voice
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's also not very attractive facially.

Adele may not be thin but she is still aesthetically pleasing.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when people jump down people's throat when they suggest contestants need to lose weight. It's a perfectly valid critique. For their image yes it is important but for their health also, being over weight like she isn't good enough. Especially with her being so young. She should look after herself better for her own good and also if she wants to craft a good image for herself.
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    please do ...from the early auditions.... there were 4 stand outs...Ella, Amy, Jahmene and The Rocker Guy with a Kid! All had awesome stellar voices!