Celebrity Apprentice USA - Piers Morgan and Omarosa battle it out

Comments

• PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed the task part. Is it repeated anywhere?
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omarosa isn't quite as nasty as I expected, she's okay to the girls in her team just an utter b***h to Piers although Piers is a nasty vile excuse for a man.
  • sveknusveknu Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »

I don't know, but if not you could try this:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b012sn7s
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sveknu wrote: »
    I don't know, but if not you could try this:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b012sn7s

Thanks. :)
  • SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    I remember watching Omarosa when it first aired and she was the most appalling, lying candidate ever to appear on an Apprentice show.
    She should never have been allowed on tv again and shame on Trump and the TV company for choosing her just for ratings and car crash tv.

I'd never watched her before, but I've just watched the episode of Celebrity Apprentice USA tonight and already I wanna kill her!!!!

What a bitter, angry bitch. Girl has got problems, but why doesn't that surprise me :rolleyes:
  • Chelsea97Chelsea97 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here you go - just remember that the US show is 15 minutes shorter than the UK version (due to them having to find time for commercials) so consequently you don't get to see so much of the task. -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b012sn7s/The_Celebrity_Apprentice_USA_Selling_Hot_Dogs/
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Sarn wrote: »
    I'd never watched her before, but I've just watched the episode of Celebrity Apprentice USA tonight and already I wanna kill her!!!!

What a bitter, angry bitch. Girl has got problems, but why doesn't that surprise me :rolleyes:

You haven't seen anything yet

Here is how she bonded with her teamates when she was on the first series::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyjk7eRltqA
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    You haven't seen anything yet

Here is how she bonded with her teamates when she was on the first series::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyjk7eRltqA

:eek::eek::eek:

I can't stand it :mad::mad:

Oooh I'd love to meet her :D:D

"Pot calling the kettle black = racism" . She's bloody mad! :eek:

MartynM8 - have you seen this? Its disgusting, really disgusting :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKd0acgPdi8&feature=related
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Omarosa isn't quite as nasty as I expected, she's okay to the girls in her team just an utter b***h to Piers although Piers is a nasty vile excuse for a man.
    Isn't he just!
    He's giving us Brits a bad name, (OK, we have one already) but he's just making it worse.
    Enjoyed the first ep though.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chelsea97 wrote: »
    Here you go - just remember that the US show is 15 minutes shorter than the UK version (due to them having to find time for commercials) so consequently you don't get to see so much of the task. -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b012sn7s/The_Celebrity_Apprentice_USA_Selling_Hot_Dogs/

Thank you for the link. I forgot the "fifteen minutes shorter" bit because when it ended, I thought "Is that it?" :o Stephen Baldwin surprised me. I thought he was an obnoxious git, but in this episode he seemed considerate and respectful. I now wonder if I confused him with one of his brothers. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Yes - but she is great telly.

If I remember correctly at one point Piers implies that it would have been easier to work with Hitler than her.
    :D I agree. She's such a total biatch that watching Piers and her spar is great telly.
    This is the only US Apprentice I've never seen, (agree about Series 6 - it was nearly the demise of the franchise) though obviously I know the winner and a lot about what happened. I really enjoyed the first episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You've missed a treat, Sarn. :D
    Her acting in the first Apprentice was superb. A tiny bit of tile fell on her and she gave an Oscar worthy performance of a severely concussed victim.
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    You've missed a treat, Sarn. :D
    Her acting in the first Apprentice was superb. A tiny bit of tile fell on her and she gave an Oscar worthy performance of a severely concussed victim.

:D:mad:

Damn - you don't happen to remember what episode it was do you by any chance :confused: please.

I'll try and You Tube it or download it.

Hope you are well xx
  • Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:mad:

Damn - you don't happen to remember what episode it was do you by any chance :confused: please.

I'll try and You Tube it or download it.

Hope you are well xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J-4L4lBJSI
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would happily slap Omarosa in the face but she's bloody hilarious :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I detest about American tv is the way they treat their audience like dumb idiots. Every little thing must be explained as if they are incapable of working anything out. 15 mins of talking before the task even commenced . What is worse after a few seconds of one person talking they switch to another person explaining the talking . I'm not sure i could take much .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I detest about American tv is the way they treat their audience like dumb idiots. Every little thing must be explained as if they are incapable of working anything out. 15 mins of talking before the task even commenced . What is worse after a few seconds of one person talking they switch to another person explaining the talking . I'm not sure i could take much .

Give it ten years, and it will be the same here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I would happily slap Omarosa in the face but she's bloody hilarious :D
    .....and although others may disagree she made the show the success it was.

Quite possable without Omarosa the show may not have been the success it was, and maybe therfore not UK version (just saying).

http://www.omarosa.com/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sveknu wrote: »
    Getting friends to buy products for huge amounts of money isn't a loophole or cheating, in these tasks it's actually the whole point. Remember that the show now is about raising money for charity, so the more money, the better.
    I do agree, I just dont think it should be the point. However the Americans do look at charirty / Philanthropy a LOT different to the British , so what suits them, may not sit well with the UK audience.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed this.....Piers is a Pain.....but out matched by...Omarosa.:eek:

And the lovely Tiffany.:p....fired first.:(

Vinny is very funny.:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can see how fake this whole charade is. Omarosa as PM was responsible for the women losing . They all wanted to use their fame like the guys to attract more money put b*atch Omarosa put her foot down and said no. She knew Trump wouldn't fire her and no matter what she does she'll be kept till the end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I skipped ahead a bit on You Tube ( I find The Apprentice in all its formats to be comedy gold) and just watched another of their spats.

:D All I can say is one up to Piers. Genius response. Linky HERE *Warning..major spoiler alert in that clip*

I must be one of the few who think Piers Morgan is OK. :o
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »

I must be one of the few who think Piers Morgan is OK. :o

No, you are not alone
    Forum Member
    Keiō Line wrote: »

Thank you so much. I'll comment after I've seen it :D
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched this and thought it was entertaining but shouldn't even be compared to TA UK.

From this task, it seems like it's just a competition of who has the richer friends. Also, the task was far too simple (crowd around a market stall and sell hotdogs... wow, very challenging).

Omarosa is funny though. I howled laughing at this:

Woman: "We need a team name that reflects strong women. What's another word for strong woman?"
    Omarosa: "I'll tell you a word for strong woman - OMAROSA!"

hahahahahahahaha