Looking for old car advert

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
Forum Member
Does anyone remember the advert where The car advert showed a young couple kissing inside the car while outside time changed rapidly showing early 20th century until now. It looked like it was in France or something, showing lots of shop windows changed their fronts to show fashion changes throughout the decades etc, then suddenly they stopped kissing and got out of the car. Does anyone know what car it was for?

Comments

• Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone remember the advert where The car advert showed a young couple kissing inside the car while outside time changed rapidly showing early 20th century until now. It looked like it was in France or something, showing lots of shop windows changed their fronts to show fashion changes throughout the decades etc, then suddenly they stopped kissing and got out of the car. Does anyone know what car it was for?

You don't say when that was on telly. How long ago was it?

I remember an advert from 1984/5 that was similar to the advert described. It showed a man and woman, standing side by side, with their costumes changing to reflect fashions over the ages, while the music in the background changed accordingly. I think it was for Schweppes drink-was that tonic water or some sort of spirit?

There's an old car advert from 1977/8 that sticks in my mind, too, for some reason. It showed a car being lit by some spotlight, and had a female voice singing, 'Put a Chrysler sunbeam in your life! It'll put a smile on your face!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vroom vroom- nichole french car advert Renault or Pug

sounds like the renault clio papa nicole advert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDe9rvQRHEI
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    You don't say when that was on telly. How long ago was it?

I remember an advert from 1984/5 that was similar to the advert described. It showed a man and woman, standing side by side, with their costumes changing to reflect fashions over the ages, while the music in the background changed accordingly. I think it was for Schweppes drink-was that tonic water or some sort of spirit?

There's an old car advert from 1977/8 that sticks in my mind, too, for some reason. It showed a car being lit by some spotlight, and had a female voice singing, 'Put a Chrysler sunbeam in your life! It'll put a smile on your face!

It was only a few years ago I think 2008/2009. In the advert the car was also changing through time from 20th century to now while the couple was still inside.