Wolfy Appreciation Thread

miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
Forum Member
I like Wolfy, she seems really sweet, calm and good-natured :)

She's getting a lot of stick at the moment :( , hope I won't just be talking to myself on this thread!!

Comments

• zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    I like her as well, she seems like a good soul, hope she stays to the end :)
  • miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    zofo wrote: »
    hope she stays to the end :)

Me too! :)
    Forum Member
    Poor Wolfie being labeled least attractive :( hope she doesn't take it to heart.

I think she is beautiful and unique :)
    Forum Member
    Poor Wolfie being labeled least attractive :( hope she doesn't take it to heart.

I think she is beautiful and unique :)

Its a dreadful label to put on anyone :( She has a sweet face that shows her good nature! She did get the 'unique' label as well so I hope she liked getting that one :)
    Forum Member
    Feeling really sorry for Wolfy tonight after her best friend went and finding out that the previous days comments were from the public. However, I was really pleased the crowd chanted her name and she heard them. Hopefully she will be ok after a sleep :)
    Forum Member
    Feeling really sorry for Wolfy tonight after her best friend went and finding out that the previous days comments were from the public. However, I was really pleased the crowd chanted her name and she heard them. Hopefully she will be ok after a sleep :)

Yes, don't blame her for getting upset,can't believe so many people think she shouldn't be bothered or that she must be doing it just for sympathy!
    Forum Member
    miaow wrote: »
    Yes, don't blame her for getting upset,can't believe so many people think she shouldn't be bothered or that she must be doing it just for sympathy!

I've seen a lot of sympathy for her as well, it's just the others are louder at the moment.
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Wolfy :( She made me start crying :cry:
    Forum Member
    Yay another person :)

They are all so paranoid now :eek: I think though that Wolfies meditation should help her to stay calm. Bit worrying that Dan thinks she's an actor :(
    Forum Member
    So much dislike on the main forum, but that's par for the course here when a housemate features on the highlights a lot. People jump on the bandwagon a lot here. I think it will all blow over when they find another victim, after all its only the second week :)
    Forum Member
    So much dislike on the main forum, but that's par for the course here when a housemate features on the highlights a lot. People jump on the bandwagon a lot here. I think it will all blow over when they find another victim, after all its only the second week :)

Hope so!!

I still really like her - I have to be fair though and say she came across as overreacting last night and I can see why people (not me) might not like that! She really wears her heart on her sleeve doesn't she.

I quite liked Sallie but she did seem to have a lot of influence over Wolfy and bring out her bitchier side (we all have one lol), so maybe it will be a good thing for her that Sallie is gone. She sounded like she didn't feel anyone else there could be as much of a kindred spirit as Sallie was to her, hope she'll find a good friendship with someone else :)

I was :eek::eek::eek: when Dan comforted Wolfy and then went straight and said he thought she was an actor (lol although it probably didn't happen that way at all, there could have been hours in between :D) he should be the snake, not Dexter!! 'She didn't have any actual tears' - so all the time he was pretending to comfort her he was actually looking for evidence!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
    Forum Member
    That said a I know lot of people are also just jumping on what was shown last night as an excuse to lay into her even more than they already were. :(
    Forum Member
    I agree with you about Sallie even though I liked her, and Dan shocked me as I quite liked him :(
    Forum Member
    Only saw the last half hour of highlights tonight. Yay that Wolfy is not up for eviction!!

(wish Gina and Dexter weren't either though lol)
    Forum Member
    Yes thrilled she is not up :)

Don't like Dexter but Gina is ok, so Jermima or Dexter to go for me.
    Forum Member
    Ooh Wolfy is a libra just like me :)
    Forum Member
    I only saw the last half hour of highlights :( (again!! :mad:) Wolfy was hardly in it but at least she's keeping out of trouble :D. Having not seen the start of the conversation I thought Jackie and Jemima were on a task to see who could tell the biggest lie and keep a straight face! :o

I kind of hope Jemima goes but I'd have preferred Sophie or Charlie to be up. I do like Gina best out of her, Jemima and Dexter so hope she stays.
    Forum Member
    I only saw the last half hour of highlights :( (again!! :mad:) Wolfy was hardly in it but at least she's keeping out of trouble :D. Having not seen the start of the conversation I thought Jackie and Jemima were on a task to see who could tell the biggest lie and keep a straight face! :o

I kind of hope Jemima goes but I'd have preferred Sophie or Charlie to be up. I do like Gina best out of her, Jemima and Dexter so hope she stays.

Me too Gina was very brave tonight drinking that stuff.

Wolfies doing fine in there it's just there are other stories they are concentrating on now. At least the talk of people being actors has calmed down :)
    Forum Member
    Wolfy was funny tonight when they were passing the shopping :) hope she has a lot more happy and lighthearted moments like that.

Dan was so annoying again with his questioning her - if he hasn't heard of 14 yr olds getting served in pubs and sleeping rough then he's led a very sheltered life for a copper!!! Maybe he's the second actor and all the suspicion of others is just to draw attention away from himself :D
    Forum Member
    Wolfy was funny tonight when they were passing the shopping :) hope she has a lot more happy and lighthearted moments like that.

Dan was so annoying again with his questioning her - if he hasn't heard of 14 yr olds getting served in pubs and sleeping rough then he's led a very sheltered life for a copper!!! Maybe he's the second actor and all the suspicion of others is just to draw attention away from himself :D

You could be right :) He was bang out of order yesterday and i have a feeling it went on longer than the little bit we saw on the highlights. i hope he leaves her alone now.

We need more of the fun Wolfy to show and shine :D
    Forum Member
    I understand how Wolfy got upset over Charlie's fat comment, yet again Charlie put her foot in mouth.
    Lot of unsympathic post on the main forum :( :mad:
    Forum Member
    I understand how Wolfy got upset over Charlie's fat comment, yet again Charlie put her foot in mouth.
    Lot of unsympathic post on the main forum :( :mad:

Yes just had a quick look :( many seem to be looking for any excuse to slam her :mad:. Ive been pulled up so many times in the past for saying I felt fat when I clearly wasn't - and it's not just that the bigger person is upset/offended, they're also trying to give the skinny girl a sense of perspective and get her to appreciate her slim figure instead of picking at tiny flaws!

Wolfy and Charlie both seem very sensitive but deal with it so differently - Wolfy does seem to overreact a bit but Charlie (from what Ive seen) goes quiet and then slopes off to get sympathy from people. I'm not liking Charlie - how has she spun this round to be the wronged/offended one?! Surely if she'd just said 'yeahh..my bad, I know I'm not fat but I meant I feel bloated' - or whatever - the whole thing would have been over in seconds.

Yes we need to see more of fun Wolfy!! She was funny in the treehouse with the twins :):) I'm sure there must be a lot more of that going on but they are giving her a bad edit IMO :(
  • ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've come here for refuge as every other thread on the main board seems to be criticising her at the mo.
    To me she is still unique and I love her for being different and not afraid to show it. Hope the main forum finds someone else to hate soon as.
    Forum Member
    I've come here for refuge as every other thread on the main board seems to be criticising her at the mo.
    To me she is still unique and I love her for being different and not afraid to show it. Hope the main forum finds someone else to hate soon as.

Welcome :)
    Yes I hope the MF moves onto someone else soon, some of the comments are awful :(
    Forum Member
    Yes just had a quick look :( many seem to be looking for any excuse to slam her :mad:. Ive been pulled up so many times in the past for saying I felt fat when I clearly wasn't - and it's not just that the bigger person is upset/offended, they're also trying to give the skinny girl a sense of perspective and get her to appreciate her slim figure instead of picking at tiny flaws!

Wolfy and Charlie both seem very sensitive but deal with it so differently - Wolfy does seem to overreact a bit but Charlie (from what Ive seen) goes quiet and then slopes off to get sympathy from people. I'm not liking Charlie - how has she spun this round to be the wronged/offended one?! Surely if she'd just said 'yeahh..my bad, I know I'm not fat but I meant I feel bloated' - or whatever - the whole thing would have been over in seconds.

Yes we need to see more of fun Wolfy!! She was funny in the treehouse with the twins :):) I'm sure there must be a lot more of that going on but they are giving her a bad edit IMO :(

I know! To me Wolfy was clearly in the right get Charlie gets the sympathy :( Charlie's my least favorite at the moment.