Options

Piles :(

2»

Comments

• Options
    T.K.MaxxT.K.Maxx Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear you have these nasty buggers. Apparently if you get your constipation under control the external piles shrink themselves. It's the "straining" which is causing the piles.

I heard good reviews about this product available from amazon

SCHERIPROCT N CREAM X 10 GM

Never tried as never had piles.

Hope it helps!
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Thats the magic cream Tk! The doc prescribed that for me after having my youngest. I could not remember the name. Yeah I was extremely bunged up, the anaesthetic in that one was great, did the trick!

scheriproct :D
  • Options
    T.K.MaxxT.K.Maxx Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NoseyLouie wrote: »
    Thats the magic cream Tk! The doc prescribed that for me after having my youngest. I could not remember the name. Yeah I was extremely bunged up, the anaesthetic in that one was great, did the trick!

scheriproct :D

And there is another good review :D@NoseyLouie
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spendleb - I sent you a message in regards to this thread.
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ba_baracus wrote: »
    Try squatting when you go to the toilet. Seriously, it makes things come out a lot easier.

Granted, it's not ideal with the toilets we have in this country but it certainly stopped my piles getting worse when I was suffering.

You're right about this. Even putting a couple of telephone directories in front of the toilet (to rest your feet on) will help :) Don't forget to drink lots of water and eat lots of fibre! :)