Options

Emmerdale: Who Dies?

Comments

• Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    Not sure it was as long ago as 10 months, but maybe.
    However no significant spoilers are being released for the next few weeks. There may be snippets of little bits or even a couple of red herrings, but not anything much. It's almost all speculation. Kate Oates doesn't like spoilers, certainly not major ones. :)
    Maybe, but she can't stop the leaks can she? ;-) Just one example, of many, is that none of us would have known so early about the death next week if that dick of an extra hadn't revealed it on Twitter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Maybe, but she can't stop the leaks can she? ;-) Just one example, of many, is that none of us would have known so early about the death next week if that dick of an extra hadn't revealed it on Twitter.
    She hasn't tried to hide that.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasn't tried to hide that.
    Yes she did. We heard about it from the extra long before it was released as a spoiler.

She was right to hide it too. We might all read spoilers, but we love to be surprised sometimes and we would have been too if it wasn't for the kn*b of an extra. >:(
  • Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like all this Declan dying talk :cry: I'm keeping everything crossed that it's not him!
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    In fact I would almost prefer it if Megan died, after finally admitting her incestuous love for her wiggy brother of course.

Love Gaynor Faye but Megan is a dog of a character.
    I don't know whether that deserves :o or >:(

I agree about the stupid love story. I still don't buy that Charity loves him (at least not in the way ED have presented it) and Declan, bless him, falls in love too easily so it's pretty meaningless.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    I don't like all this Declan dying talk :cry: I'm keeping everything crossed that it's not him!

It's him. I can feel it in my wigs.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    It's him. I can feel it in my wigs.

Do you wear a wig :confused::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    star89 wrote: »
    Do you wear a wig :confused::p

Only Moira's which are Cain's pubes. ;-):p
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Pete: If he dies it'll make him a pointless character. So it won't be him.

Debbie: It won't be her as she's too focal to the show.

Jai: Doesn't look like his secret affair will be revealed, so it won't be him.

Robbie: Expendable. Highly likely. :(

Megan: Robbie would be devastated; Jai would put on his sad face; Declan would blame himself, or, he'd channel his inner Emily Thorne by plotting an even bigger take down of Charity Macey.

Declan: Possibly, as it would push the story forward, as well as Charity and Megan. Their feud may take on new heights or they could reach an impasse depending on how it all plays out. Also likely that he could fake his death.

Charity: Never going to happen unless Emma Atkins wants to leave. Not only would this be the best kept secret in ED's recent history, but it would be a huge move, story wise. At most, she's more likely to be presumed dead. Cue Megan being in the frame and facing jail time/a classic ED Kangaroo trial.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I think Robbie will die which would be a real shame for me.

And I'm also fearful for Charity. That would really shake things up, killing off a classic character.
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With regards to the faked death theories.....

....didn't we have a DS member say he'd seen them filming and could see a bodybag at the scene?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

....didn't we have a DS member say he'd seen them filming and could see a bodybag at the scene?
    He/she also went back later and said they were bags for equipment.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He/she also went back later and said they were bags for equipment.

Didn't they say the other 3 were for equipment?
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member

I think they also said that Priya, Andy, Kirin and Rakesh were there...
  • Options
    Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think Declans far from stupid and hes onto Charity.....

However in 2014 i just cant understand with the high tech forensics we have in place why anyone bothers to murder anyone its nearly always traceable.....

Sadly as much as im loving Declan knowng what charity is, i cant help but think the outcome of this storyline will be a "OMG your such a bitch Charity but i cant believe he tried to kill you, omg im so so sorry you poor you" and predictable gold digging charity will end up a victim rather than the two faced scheming manipulative greedy cow that she really is ;-) Thank god theres some hope or Debbie !
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Didn't they say the other 3 were for equipment?

They also said however that Priya, Rakesh etc were there so I find it unlikely
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they also said that Priya, Andy, Kirin and Rakesh were there...
    That must have to be something else, because
    Kirin and Vanessa have a separate storyline running at the same time next week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »
    That must have to be something else, because
    Kirin and Vanessa have a separate storyline running at the same time next week

Maybe...

ah I'm confused! cause they mentioned a barge that looked like it had been kitted out for a party, Balloons etc and said Andy was wearing a wet suit under his clothes...

Surely they wouldn't have two similar stunts in such a short space of time?:confused::confused:
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only Moira's which are Cain's pubes. ;-):p

So glad I didn't need a wee when I read that otherwise I'd be sat in a puddle :blush:. That hair cut really doesn't suit her and Moira used to be hot.

My money is on Megan. I'd prefer it to be the tart with no heart but it has to be Megan or Robbie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So glad I didn't need a wee when I read that otherwise I'd be sat in a puddle :blush:. That hair cut really doesn't suit her and Moira used to be hot.

My money is on Megan. I'd prefer it to be the tart with no heart but it has to be Megan or Robbie.

Aww thanks Mrs D! Do you see the link in our names? ;-)

Yeah I agree. I'd prefer it to be Robbie, he does seems like a spare part.
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless maybe somebody falls in and they send out a search party or something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww thanks Mrs D! Do you see the link in our names? ;-)

Yeah I agree. I'd prefer it to be Robbie, he does seems like a spare part.

You can go off someone very easily you know! >:(>:(;-)
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't it be Charity, Declan and Jai...oh and laila ?
  • Options
    textpesttextpest Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I can't see it being Megan as it would make the Jai/Megan/Leyla storyline pointless. I reckon it'll be Declan and he will have left everything to Megan. :)
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this only from the soap mags?

They often put things in their articles that is just to sound more dramatic or guesswork.