George Clooney Addresses Gay Rumours

2»

Comments

• gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    He's one of the people I'd love to hang out with for a few days. I'd have great conversations with him.;)

Oh I don't give a toss if he's gay. He's handsome, intelligent and talented in one package. A rare breed in Hollywood.

Absolutely, the bloke has it all and seems such a down to earth bloke, who cares if he is gay. I doubt he is, I think it is more about him realising the industry he is in, throws up more temptation, so cannot commit to any one woman.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Visitor Q wrote: »
    Because he's a rich, intelligent Hollywood A-lister but he keeps finding these random nobody girlfriends from all over the world - it's hard to imagine (a) how he met them in the first place and (b) what on earth he has in common with them.
    Listened to a Howard Stern interview with George, going back a decade now. It seems he tends to avoid famous people when dating
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Gay, straight or whatever he is repulsive. He is one of those actors who thinks what he does is important and that us little people should hang on his every word.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JulieD wrote: »
    Gay, straight or whatever he is repulsive. He is one of those actors who thinks what he does is important and that us little people should hang on his every word.

Yikes! You make him sound like the Bono of Hollywood :eek:
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to some on here everyone in the entertainment industry is gay, until proven otherwise. Perhaps George is just living an honest bachelor lifestyle, rather than getting married, ending up having numerous affairs and then a costly divorce.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    According to some on here everyone in the entertainment industry is gay, until proven otherwise. Perhaps George is just living an honest bachelor lifestyle, rather than getting married, ending up having numerous affairs and then a costly divorce.

How can you really even prove it? If you leak a sex tape, it will be called a PR stunt to cover up the real sexual orientation. Marriage proves nothing to many, it is just a bearding contract. There really is no way to prove you are not gay, whatever you do. (Not that there is need to prove anything, either.)
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    I don't think he's gay, but he is very camp.
  • smuxBsmuxB Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he's camp but I think he's very gay
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It says alot about society still that any male who chooses not to marry is automatically branded gay by the gossips. Pathetic really.

My OH and I have been together 22 years and never got married - does it mean we're both gay? :confused:

I never knew :eek:
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That and the young swarthy boys often seen lounging around his Lake Como home ;)

Exactly!! Oh and the fact his relationships with women follows the Cowell mode. Make them the centre of your world for a time then when the contract, I mean relationship runs it's course set them up for life so they wouldn't dare let the tabs in on what really was happening. There is still one little difference between these two fine specimens of heterosexual manhood, it seems Clooney has more of a revolving door when it comes to the ladeez. It's almost like he's trying to prove something. Can't think what.
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is there even such a thing? Looool. Such a ridiculously blokey thing to say.