Options

HO - Fraser's killer is so obvious now!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Yes, it would be a bit rubbish. On the other hand, it would at least be believable that he would do such a thing, unlike most of the suspects.

that's why the last few episodes are giving people a motive to look believable. I.E. Carmel and the dvd, Tegan seeing Fraser and Sandy back together.

All the suspects would be believable as they all have a reason to want to bump him off.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    that's why the last few episodes are giving people a motive to look believable. I.E. Carmel and the dvd, Tegan seeing Fraser and Sandy back together.

All the suspects would be believable as they all have a reason to want to bump him off.
    They're providing them with a motive, but not everyone is a potential murderer, even when wronged. For example, as much as I detest Carmel, she is no murderer. The last time someone killed her partner (at their wedding), she didn't murder her - she continued to live with her and still looks after the child she had with her (Carmel's) husband.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I think he's the most likely suspect. We didn't see a body (like when Grace 'killed' Joe), so he probably isn't dead (like when Grace 'killed' Joe). Unlike most of the others, he is actually capable of killing someone and he has a motive, so it wouldn't require someone to act out of character. In dramatic terms, it would be a rubbish outcome, but HO will think it will come as an OMG! moment to the viewers, since we're supposed to believe he's dead.

either that they killed Ray off and didn't show the body because they don't feel his a important character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do actually wonder if they might be hinting at Danny, since he lost his temper with Robbie and Sam had to calm him down. I think Sinead could be capable of it since he crashed into her and stopped her from getting to the hospital, plus she might be angry when she learns he pinned in on the person who stood by her, and I think she could be capable of it in her current state of mind, Sam has hinted about feeling let down by the justice system so maybe she ends up taking justice into her own hands, I think Joe, Grace and Trevor are way too obvious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're providing them with a motive, but not everyone is a potential murderer, even when wronged. For example, as much as I detest Carmel, she is no murderer. The last time someone killed her partner (at their wedding), she didn't murder her - she continued to live with her and still looks after the child she had with her (Carmel's) husband.

We don't know that. it could end up being a heat of the moment accident. I didn't think Carmel had it in her to hurt a fly, but she smacked Grace over Jim, so she does have the potential to cause harm. Carmel looks after the child because she wanted her. She wanted the child when she hated Teresa, so she isn't a saint just because she is looking after Kathleen-Angel. Everyone has the potential to cause harm whether on purpose or by accident.
  • Options
    lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought last night's E4 hinted it may be Carmel... but yeah, I would like the killer to either be Sam, Sandy, Sinead or Carmel (Ste is a real possibility too but maybe too obvious?) In Inside Soap the actor who plays Fraser said he thought the killer should be Sandy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If carmel kills it that will be the biggest shock
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling it won't be a regular character, so I'm guessing Ray. Unless it's one of the Roscoe brothers and Sandy decides to cover for them and take the wrap for them, leading to her exit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    I have a feeling it won't be a regular character, so I'm guessing Ray. Unless it's one of the Roscoe brothers and Sandy decides to cover for them and take the wrap for them, leading to her exit.

probably could be because people think Ray is dead, but with Sandy leaving she could be the killer or takes the rap for one of her boys.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »

BIB is what I think as they announced Sandy leaving just after saying there will be a whodunit - also the door is being left open for her to return, and no way would she leave her boys unless she had to. like going to prison.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BIB is what I think as they announced Sandy leaving just after saying there will be a whodunit - also the door is being left open for her to return, and no way would she leave her boys unless she had to. like going to prison.

that makes sense
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    that makes sense

Someone on here did say would they really let there mum take the blame as a bit out of order. If it was Jason, the whole family would rally round and cover for him they and probably would for Joe too. That's who my money is on at the moment. but may change after 7pm lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Someone on here did say would they really let there mum take the blame as a bit out of order. If it was Jason, the whole family would rally round and cover for him they and probably would for Joe too. That's who my money is on at the moment. but may change after 7pm lol

I think they would same as the McQueen's would.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Could be Sam, I suppose. I'm not sure though, I feel like maybe she'd prefer to just catch him and stick him in jail. Is she really a murderer? She doesn't strike me as someone who could kill in cold blood.

I don't think Ray is much of a suspect either. Apart from the fact he's supposed to be dead, I don't think he made much of an impact as a character. I feel like it would just confuse and let down most viewers if he suddenley came back and was the killer. I for one would have forgotten all about him already if it wasn't for people on this board talking about him.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sort of wondering if its Grace + A.N. Other (not Trevor).

As much as she loves Trevor I'm not sure she 100% trusts him to do the job or maybe wants to protect him by not getting him involved. Could she be working with somebody not so obvious? A surprise Ally?

If not Grace then maybe an obvious suspect + non obvious suspect in collaboration with each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be Sam, I suppose. I'm not sure though, I feel like maybe she'd prefer to just catch him and stick him in jail. Is she really a murderer? She doesn't strike me as someone who could kill in cold blood.

I don't think Ray is much of a suspect either. Apart from the fact he's supposed to be dead, I don't think he made much of an impact as a character. I feel like it would just confuse and let down most viewers if he suddenley came back and was the killer. I for one would have forgotten all about him already if it wasn't for people on this board talking about him.

I still think of him as Jason Turner he made that much of an impact lol
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think it'll be Sandy.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    I think it would be awesome if it was Brendan Brady who kills Fraser.

Is probably no chance it would be him though!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    spikewoman wrote: »
    I'm sort of wondering if its Grace + A.N. Other (not Trevor).

As much as she loves Trevor I'm not sure she 100% trusts him to do the job or maybe wants to protect him by not getting him involved. Could she be working with somebody not so obvious? A surprise Ally?

If not Grace then maybe an obvious suspect + non obvious suspect in collaboration with each other.

I agree that why I am thinking maybe she didn't actually kill Ray, but I think it isn't Grace, I think Trevor is right about her not being able to go through with killing her own dad.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought last night's E4 hinted it may be Carmel... but yeah, I would like the killer to either be Sam, Sandy, Sinead or Carmel (Ste is a real possibility too but maybe too obvious?) In Inside Soap the actor who plays Fraser said he thought the killer should be Sandy

Would Sinead do it she didn't seem like she was going to murder Ste I hey that he is her friend but that makes it even worse for Sinead so I just can't see it being her. Sandy I could see doing it or her taking the blame like everybody else has said. Carmel I think what ever happened to her she wouldn't murder.
    I'm not too sure who it could be possibly Ste, Sam or Joe. Sam being a really protective mother and she will do anything for justice.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I still think of him as Jason Turner he made that much of an impact lol

I can't even remember his face. He had brown hair, I know that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Would Sinead do it she didn't seem like she was going to murder Ste I hey that he is her friend but that makes it even worse for Sinead so I just can't see it being her. Sandy I could see doing it or her taking the blame like everybody else has said. Carmel I think what ever happened to her she wouldn't murder.
    I'm not too sure who it could be possibly Ste, Sam or Joe. Sam being a really protective mother and she will do anything for justice.

I think it would be more of a shock if it someone who you think wouldn't be capable of it, but she just lost her child, Fraser stopped her from getting to the hospital, and then pinned it all on her best friend and the only person who believed and stood by her when everyone believed she hurt her own daughter, I think in her current state of mind she could be capable of doing it.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    I think it would be more of a shock if it someone who you think wouldn't be capable of it, but she just lost her child, Fraser stopped her from getting to the hospital, and then pinned it all on her best friend and the only person who believed and stood by her when everyone believed she hurt her own daughter, I think in her current state of mind she could be capable of doing it.
    If it was someone like Carmel that would be awful because that's a complete character transplant. I think it might be Sonny as he is annoyed at losing Carmel Aaron Fintaine said in an article it he lost Carmel he would go down a dark path. If Sinead was going to murder Fraser she would've been more aggressive with Ste as that is her initial shock and unless her state gets any worse I think it wouldn't be right and I really don't want it to be Sinead as that will detract from her storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If it was someone like Carmel that would be awful because that's a complete character transplant. I think it might be Sonny as he is annoyed at losing Carmel Aaron Fintaine said in an article it he lost Carmel he would go down a dark path. If Sinead was going to murder Fraser she would've been more aggressive with Ste as that is her initial shock and unless her state gets any worse I think it wouldn't be right and I really don't want it to be Sinead as that will detract from her storyline.

they did seem to hint in today episode it could be Sonny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'll have a tough job pleasing everyone.

A lot of suspects, viewers will brandish as "so obvious" - i.e. Grace, Trevor, Sandy, even Joe

Whereas any outsider non-criminals like Danny or Tegan would be 'unrealistic'.

I personally have no idea who it is going to be, but am strongly considering the fact that the person has to be able to get rid of the body.....

I think Sandy would panic and call the police.

Not too many would get away with dumping the body outside The Dog...

The finding place of the body should have been somewhere else