iPad calendar keeps losing my Hotmail entries

GillfawleyGillfawley Posts: 20
Forum Member
Just noticed this happening today, after I downloaded then deleted two free calendar apps.

I have two hotmail accounts sync'd to my iPad calendar and it has worked fine to date.

Now I am loading things into one of them, they appear for a while then the iPad calendar seems to take a dislike to my latest (purple) calendar entries and dumps them.

They are still in my hotmail calendar though.

I have always had my hotmail sync'd to my galaxy s3 as well and this is suffering no probs whatsoever which suggests it ain't hotmail it ain't the galaxy therefore it's the iPad. It only started after I downloaded and deleted the two free calendar apps. It "feels" as if I created some sort of conflict in one or both of those two apps but I've no idea what where or how to fix it.

I've done the usual checking for software updates, hard reset, am at a loss to know what's up with it.

Any help, ideas, experience gratefully received.

Comments

• len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillfawley wrote: »
    Just noticed this happening today, after I downloaded then deleted two free calendar apps.

I have two hotmail accounts sync'd to my iPad calendar and it has worked fine to date.

Now I am loading things into one of them, they appear for a while then the iPad calendar seems to take a dislike to my latest (purple) calendar entries and dumps them.

They are still in my hotmail calendar though.

I have always had my hotmail sync'd to my galaxy s3 as well and this is suffering no probs whatsoever which suggests it ain't hotmail it ain't the galaxy therefore it's the iPad. It only started after I downloaded and deleted the two free calendar apps. It "feels" as if I created some sort of conflict in one or both of those two apps but I've no idea what where or how to fix it.

I've done the usual checking for software updates, hard reset, am at a loss to know what's up with it.

Any help, ideas, experience gratefully received.

It's possible to hide individual calendars using the calendar link at the bottom of the App , have you done that ?
  • GillfawleyGillfawley Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Hi - thanks - I was hoping ipad calendar would sync with my hotmail but no matter what I try it remains highly unstable.

I have therefore had to hide the Hotmail calendar (as suggested) and now just use the in house calendar instead.

Not ideal as it means I cannot access from anywhere other than the iPad - unless anyone else has any suggestions?

Cheers :-)