Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Of course it is, most bizarre to try and paint it any other way.
    Random stranger after random stranger, 'wedding' after 'wedding' :rolleyes: just how many more random strangers and weddings can they expect to be dragged to before they reach double figures which by all accounts doesn't appear to be a big deal.....however ridicule a woman as a 'saint' and why? because she's not a racially offensive, bullying, self obsessed , vacuous and ignorant blob of plastic orange?
    This 'saint' is pretty much a constant in their life at the moment and that is not a bad thing considering the upheaval and confusion and strangers they are subject to in their p*ss poor mothers house.

Ah, but she's a post feminist, so she can shag/marry as many men as she wants to. YOLO.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    You said he'd set her up as a saint 'in the eyes of the kids' so what would links have to do with that, unless the kids have read them?
    About the rest, I think we may have different ideas of what the word 'fan' means. Yes it means someone who collects the shite that celebs put out & goes to see them sign their name on a book. But on DS, it usually means where you defend one over the other. Post feminism is as good a reason as any I guess.

B*ll/cks:)

It's not a special DS rule, it just a few people who assume things about other posters because they can't understand the opposing view.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel I have to defender KP against a PR hate campaign against her, but that does not made me a fan. I have lost count about how many times this has been reiterated on this forum by various FM and yet every time we're being denounced as fans, closet fans etc :yawn:. If I had a cupboard full of horse tat and glittery shite, as someone who accepts post-feminist without embracing it - I wouldn't have a problem announcing myself as a KP fan.:confused: It seems some people cannot compute that some some people just don't like what PA and his cronies are up to - full stop. No agenda, no ulterior motive. So stop this derailing nonsense please.

I doing need to pull a million links to show you evidence of Peter making Emily the new saintly, betterer mother figure - you've doubtlessly already read them so I don't need to answer the rest of your post. I also added that KP was also guilty of this but not as persistant or, over the to threatening so nothing to argue thee either.

Because you can't......he's not making Emily anything, she, so far does not appear to be a racially abusive, bullying tramp who thinks nothing of dragging home strangers or p*ssing off for her jollies across the globe instead of attending the marathon she promised....and she hasn't yet suggested AFAIK that a lot of children with disabilities are 'mollies'.

Because this woman does not appear to be any of those she is oddly insulted as being a 'saint'. Jesus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B*ll/cks:)

It's not a special DS rule, it just a few people who assume things about other posters because they can't understand the opposing view.

Yes Bo*l/cks.:)
    It's a special DS thing.
    Cyril says they call the tat buyers window lickers in the industry, because they have no respect for them. Cyril is in the industry did you know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you what, I am intrigued to know just what this elusive 'PR hate campaign' that is often bandied about - those that are disgusted with this creature are disgusted by all the things a lot of people find absolutely abhorrent - and they are all her own doing, straight from the horses mouth and her own disgusting actions - defend those actions until the cows come home - but to insult another woman because she is none of those is just breath taking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because you can't......he's not making Emily anything, she, so far does not appear to be a racially abusive, bullying tramp who thinks nothing of dragging home strangers or p*ssing off for her jollies across the globe instead of attending the marathon she promised....and she hasn't yet suggested AFAIK that a lot of children with disabilities are 'mollies'.

Because this woman does not appear to be any of those she is oddly insulted as being a 'saint'. Jesus.

Argument voided. I think your reply belongs on a KP thread because that's all you're talking about. As I again reiterate, he's made Emily a saintly new mother who the kids are "obsessed" with in the eyes of the kids. Google, nay, even this thread is your friend.
    Yes Bo*l/cks.:)
    It's a special DS thing.
    Cyril says they call the tat buyers window lickers in the industry, because they have no respect for them. Cyril is in the industry did you know?

I don't know or speak for Cyril, he/she will have to answer for his/her self. You have redefined the semantics of the word 'fan' your your own means. I feel like a forum cop..but this cra* has got to stop:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, but she's a post feminist, so she can shag/marry as many men as she wants to. YOLO.

I don't think any one cares if she shag's her way through the entire population on this planet......I'm sure her hard core fans would be just as proud and interested to read every detail and woo-hoo at her ignorant lack of safe sex and contraception, it's the fact that she clearly finds it more lucrative to drag these shags home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argument voided. I think your reply belongs on a KP thread because that's all you're talking about. As I again reiterate, he's made Emily a saintly new mother who the kids are "obsessed" with in the eyes of the kids. Google, nay, even this thread is your friend.
    What do you mean he has made Emily a Saint in the eyes of the kids?

I don't know or speak for Cyril, he/she will have to answer for his/her self. You have redefined the semantics of the word 'fan' your your own means. I feel like a forum cop..but this cra* has got to stop:)
    By DS means FYI.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was an Andre thread..there is already a KP thread or her to be abused on
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you what, I am intrigued to know just what this elusive 'PR hate campaign' that is often bandied about - those that are disgusted with this creature are disgusted by all the things a lot of people find absolutely abhorrent - and they are all her own doing, straight from the horses mouth and her own disgusting actions - defend those actions until the cows come home - but to insult another woman because she is none of those is just breath taking.

You're attempting to discuss KP and her reputation..and also comparing KP to Emily. My discussion is about none of these things - it's about PA giving out the impression that Emily is a better female figure than KP. Can we discuss that? Ta. Plenty of KP threads out there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was an Andre thread..there is already a KP thread or her to be abused on

We're talking about Saint Emily.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is being a doctor too feminist & not enough post?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're attempting to discuss KP and her reputation..and also comparing KP to Emily. My discussion is about none of these things - it's about PA giving out the impression that Emily is a better female figure than KP. Can we discuss that? Ta. Plenty of KP threads out there.
    You mentioned her regards hate campaigns. Surely that can be replied to?
  • ian hylandian hyland Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Having briefly read through some posts. My only conclusion is Ian must be a closet Katie Price fan.;):D

You and me, Goldiloks. Outside now.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    ian hyland wrote: »
    You and me, Goldiloks. Outside now.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's convenient and I did wonder how long the little gem of 'wrong thread' was brought up - as long as you or anyone else feels it o.k to bring KP into a post then I will respond - if you don't like it then I suggest you don't bring it into your posts, as that would be hypocritical wouldn't it?

But your right, there is no argument, because there is no such evidence on google that PA is "making" anyone anything.
    Here's a thing - some people are just nice.

As I have said before if not getting p*ssed whilst pregnant, not being offensive about race and disabilities and being an abusive bully etc,etc,etc,etc is now classified as being a saint - then this world is truly f*cked up.

To try and normalise disgraceful behaviour in an attempt to have a pop at PA and insult another woman is barrel scraping.
    I will add that I am no fan of PA.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think any one cares if she shag's her way through the entire population on this planet......I'm sure her hard core fans would be just as proud and interested to read every detail and woo-hoo at her ignorant lack of safe sex and contraception, it's the fact that she clearly finds it more lucrative to drag these shags home.

Ironically, that's The Sims word for shag. Is it not someone's catchphrase as well?

Anyway...I don't think people meant that you have to be a KP closet fan if you don't like PA. I think it was more towards people who defend her to bring him down, eg "If he'd have treat her more like a lady, she would have behaved like one" and such.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's convenient and I did wonder how long the little gem of 'wrong thread' was brought up - as long as you or anyone else feels it o.k to bring KP into a post then I will respond - if you don't like it then I suggest you don't bring it into your posts, as that would be hypocritical wouldn't it?

But your right, there is no argument, because there is no such evidence on google that PA is "making" anyone anything.
    Here's a thing - some people are just nice.

As I have said before if not getting p*ssed whilst pregnant, not being offensive about race and disabilities and being an abusive bully etc,etc,etc,etc is now classified as being a saint - then this world is truly f*cked up.

To try and normalise disgraceful behaviour in an attempt to have a pop at PA and insult another woman is barrel scraping.
    I will add that I am no fan of PA.

You are a fan according to Fizgig's logic:o

It's ok to mention KP in reference to something PA does or says in a PA thread ...but endless post pointing out her many faults instead of arguing the point in hand does not make for debate. It makes for a yawnsome, utterly pointless game of who is worserer. Unless purposefully derailment is the objective, which I'm sure it isn't.

So lets not do that anymore :)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    I didn t know Ian Hyland was the only tv critic ?

No, he's not the only TV critic.

IMO though, he's not a very good one as he invariably gets his facts totally wrong (I would hazard guess he doesn't actually watch some of the shows he reviews) His opinion doesn't bother me at all (he's entitled to his opinion) but getting basic facts wrong to jazz up a review is not really on IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's ok to mention KP in reference to something PA does or says in a PA thread ...but endless post pointing out her many faults instead of arguing the point in hard does not make for debate. It makes for a yawnsome, utterly pointless game of who is worserer.

No not mine. I've been called a PA fan (not directly of course) for defending him. I just feel I need to defend him against the hate campaign. I've never seen him nor bought anything of his. But I do watch his RTV show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is...he doesn't have to 'give out' any impression does he??

So why the need to insult Emily??

And don't advise me on who I can or can not bring into a thread whilst merrily bringing in who you want....if I think it pertinent (and I did in response to your woe is poor KP post) then I will post in response.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Peter still got the pugs? I haven't seen them in this series so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's ok to mention KP in reference to something PA does or says in a PA thread ...but endless post pointing out her many faults instead of arguing the point in hand does not make for debate. It makes for a yawnsome, utterly pointless game of who is worserer. Unless purposefully derailment is the objective, which I'm sure it isn't.

What's yawnsome is the reference that Emily is a 'saint'. As I have yet to see one example other than PA is 'trying' to make her a better female figure than KP, that's what I can take as the only comparison.
    Just about anybody is, no effort or deviousness involved.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is...he doesn't have to 'give out' any impression does he??

So why the need to insult Emily??

And don't advise me on who I can or can not bring into a thread whilst merrily bringing in who you want....if I think it pertinent (and I did in response to your woe is poor KP post) then I will post in response.

We have no idea how Emily is. All we know about Emily is the saccharine image presented to us of Emily by a PR company and Peter.

This is not about Emily, like it's not about KP. It's about PA cultivating an image of Emily as tool to antiagonise his ex wife.

I have not insulted Emily in any way shape or form - don't twist what I say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have no idea how Emily is. All we know about Emily is the saccharine image presented to us of Emily by a PR company and Peter.

This is not about Emily, like it's not about KP. It's about PA cultivating an image of Emily as tool to antiagonise his ex wife.

I have not insulted Emily in any way shape or form - don't twist what I say.

This post is loaded with insults about her
This discussion has been closed.