Options

email address for Macdonalds

TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone have an email address for MacDonalds, I have tried using the online form and have been ignored and its connected to a serious incident that happend to my friend and me so really need to contact head office about it.

Comments

• Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is in relation to a serious incident then don't email. They are too easily ignored.

A well written letter shows you mean business.

Send it recorded delivery and keep a copy for yourself.

Head Office

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd:
    11 - 59 High Road
    East Finchley
    London,
    N2 8AW
  • Options
    CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Just to be nosy but what happened to your friend?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's MacDonalds? :confused:
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CloneClown wrote: »
    Just to be nosy but what happened to your friend?
    Please, please, let it not be a creamy tumour on a chicken burger

(Someone was on here swearing it really happened, a few years back)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    I'm not just being pedantic, but if you want your complaint to be taken seriously you'll definitely need to address them by their actual name: McDonald's. No 'A' in the Mc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnny_t wrote: »

But it IS true!!

It happened to my friends, friends, neighbours uncles friend!!

Honest!
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah right. They probably had a fried rat in KFC as well.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude1979 wrote: »
    But it IS true!!

It happened to my friends, friends, neighbours uncles friend!!

Honest!

Wow, we must have mutual friends it happened to my cousins, aunties, brothers girlfriends niece. Weird huh? Lol.
  • Options
    CruachanCruachan Posts: 7,211
    Forum Member

One can get Chicken Chumour Burgers? Nice :)
  • Options
    CruachanCruachan Posts: 7,211
    Forum Member

But that is a symbol of McDonald's not MacDonald's (whatever that might be). :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cruachan wrote: »

A clown just about sums up MaDonalds (burger houses) but was obviously too subtle.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    Please tell us what happend, I really want to know about this serious incident! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Cruachan wrote: »

Wow, that's pretty pedantic.
  • Options
    GlenGlen Posts: 12,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    Please tell us what happend, I really want to know about this serious incident! :)
    I couldn't really have been a "serious incident" or they would be contacting the relevant enforcement authorities, such as the environmental health department of the local authority or the police, rather than the company's head office.
    The "serious incident" was probably just a minor inconvenience like a staff member being rude or their order being wrong/late/cold etc.
  • Options
    fat controllerfat controller Posts: 13,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mash Match wrote: »
    Wow, that's pretty pedantic.

Welcome to DS :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andykel wrote: »
    What's MacDonalds? :confused:

They're a chain of hotels: MacDonald Hotels :o
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did it involve falling on your bum?
  • Options
    MookyboyMookyboy Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did a clown pleasure himself between your buns?
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got some quite good compensation from McDonalds when late one night in there I heard one of the staff tell a customer that they 'Hope you f*cking choke on it'. Quite amusing for me, not so amusing when you've got your young daughter with you.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glen wrote: »
    I couldn't really have been a "serious incident" or they would be contacting the relevant enforcement authorities, such as the environmental health department of the local authority or the police, rather than the company's head office.
    The "serious incident" was probably just a minor inconvenience like a staff member being rude or their order being wrong/late/cold etc.

Actually we did eventually manage to flag down a police car AFTER the staff refused to call them on our behalf, and FYI it was an assault that took place on their premises and they refused assistance as it wasnt against a member of their staff! And conveniently the cctv of the area it happened didnt work, etc etc etc so no it wasnt just a matter of getting our order wrong.
    This is why I feel head office need to be informed and the staff either sacked or retrained as they were totally useless and didnt give a f**k
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Actually we did eventually manage to flag down a police car AFTER the staff refused to call them on our behalf, and FYI it was an assault that took place on their premises and they refused assistance as it wasnt against a member of their staff! And conveniently the cctv of the area it happened didnt work, etc etc etc so no it wasnt just a matter of getting our order wrong.
    This is why I feel head office need to be informed and the staff either sacked or retrained as they were totally useless and didnt give a f**k

Just remember it isn't MACdonald's though
  • Options
    QTC13QTC13 Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's a creamy tumour?:confused:
  • Options
    Ginger DaddyGinger Daddy Posts: 8,507
    Forum Member

So you want members of staff to lose their jobs and then become a drain on the welfare system?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member

Sorry but I don't see what they did wrong there. In any public facing job I've ever had we are told NOT to get involved as you could put yourself at risk of injury/assult.

I don't see why you couldn't of called the police, I'm sure the staff just didn't want to get involved. We wouldn't at work, if the party thats being assulted wants to report it, its their business, the only time I would call 999 is if there was a serious injury and no-one with the injured party.