Hungry boys and girls.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Without livefeed we haven't seen them eating apart from the gash takeaway food. Who's done the cooking, what did they eat?

I'm old enough to be their mother and it slightly bothers me that they don't seem to have had many square meals.

I'd like to have made them a good gravy dinner, a beef stew and dumplings followed by treacle pudding and custard. What would you have fed them?

Comments

• swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol pfft, I'm not a mother and I pretty much have the same eating habits that they do... :o
    I miss my mom now!

Can I come by you for dinner, bloozy!? lol I'm salivating here.

I don't even know WHY they don't cook! There's nothing to do in there - there's no tv, you cannot read or use a computer... I'd have thought cooking would be something that helps to take up time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bloozy wrote: »
    Without livefeed we haven't seen them eating apart from the gash takeaway food. Who's done the cooking, what did they eat?

I'm old enough to be their mother and it slightly bothers me that they don't seem to have had many square meals.

I'd like to have made them a good gravy dinner, a beef stew and dumplings followed by treacle pudding and custard. What would you have fed them?

Can I come round too! Dumplings! :D:D I haven't had those in years. My mum makes awesome dumplings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    lol pfft, I'm not a mother and I pretty much have the same eating habits that they do... :o
    I miss my mom now!

Can I come by you for dinner, bloozy!? lol I'm salivating here.

I don't even know WHY they don't cook! There's nothing to do in there - there's no tv, you cannot read or use a computer... I'd have thought cooking would be something that helps to take up time!

Well sweh, I'd have thought the same about cleaning. :D At least cleaning would be a distraction from boredom but they seem happy little piggies in all that mess.
    Can I come round too! Dumplings! :D:D I haven't had those in years. My mum makes awesome dumplings.

As long as the dumplings aren't over worked they will be light and fluffy and every mum makes the best ones. :D
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faye tried to cook eggs once....and failed. Alex and Aaron tried to cook a cake once....and failed. Then they ate frosted flakes and bananas!!
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw them eating a watery looking spag bol once, if that stops you worrying slightly OP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    I saw them eating a watery looking spag bol once, if that stops you worrying slightly OP

:D Thank you that made me laugh. No, watery spag bol doesn't qualify as a square meal but at least they tried. Tom looks so slight, he probably burns a lot of nervous energy. He could possibly consume a lot of 'good calories' in the shape of an old fashioned calorie heavy mum dinner.
    If I were his mum, I'd have the chicken mulagatawny on the go with big thick slices of buttered crusty bread, Get that down you son. :)
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I were his mum, I'd have the chicken mulagatawny on the go with big thick slices of buttered crusty bread, Get that down you son. :)

I can pretend to be Tom if you want me to!

:eek: *dribbles*
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Thank you that made me laugh. No, watery spag bol doesn't qualify as a square meal but at least they tried. Tom looks so slight, he probably burns a lot of nervous energy. He could possibly consume a lot of 'good calories' in the shape of an old fashioned calorie heavy mum dinner.

Good God you're the perfect mother! I was considering pizza for dinner tonight now i'm actually going to make a big pot of soup with dumplings and crusty bread. Yummmmm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Good God you're the perfect mother! I was considering pizza for dinner tonight now i'm actually going to make a big pot of soup with dumplings and crusty bread. Yummmmm

Sounds the perfect tonic to the current dull weather. :)

You know as old fashioned as it may seem, hungry people aren't happy people and fast food tends to make people listless.

My husband I truly believe good feeding is an aide to good behaviour.

Jay doesn't seem to eat well for a big lad and Alex has poor skin, Aaron looks like he could use some comfort food and Louise might not be so gassy if she ate better.

When they come out, let them see the pyschologist and do their press, then get them fed.

A good hearty meal and a cuddle sort many a thing out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only decent meals they seem to have had is when BB have sent them as a reward. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only decent meals they seem to have had is when BB have sent them as a reward. :eek:

And they seem to have enjoyed them very much. Trouble is none of them seem able to cook, but then again why would they. Parents have so much to do these days already and working parents don't always have the luxury of time to make meals from scratch, so how do the children learn?

Schools could do more to help children learn the basics but cooking in schools is badly handled.

My three eldest lads all cook but each calls me up on a regular basis to say, mum, I've got such and such, what can I make with it, what temperature do I cook this at, how do you make so and so?
    I laugh and keep vowing to my husband to start answering the phone with,' Bloozy's cookery hotline, how may I help you?'