Pobol Y Cwm (Part 2)

Comments

• welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sioned was really good tonight

Hope Cadno goes mental with Eifion, he needs a good comeuppance. Why oh why is she do cool with him.... throw him out girl
  • sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welsh_El wrote: »

Hope Cadno goes mental with Eifion, he needs a good comeuppance. Why oh why is she do cool with him.... throw him out girl

Emily Tucker is always so good. I love Sioned even when she is nasty because Emily is so good.

Cadno is still being strange, interesting. Can't wait to see this one.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    think cadno is going to be amazing with the story;line
    emily Tucker is a amazing actress from being such a nasty person to a loving girl who wants her mother to love her

When is the spin off on ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    think cadno is going to be amazing with the story;line
    emily Tucker is a amazing actress from being such a nasty person to a loving girl who wants her mother to love her

When is the spin off on ?

Its only on the web, I haven't had a chance to see it yet. I hope it will be up for a while. I haven't seen this weeks episodes let alone the web series.
    Forum Member
    i will catch up on the onibus sunday which is on early
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i will catch up on the onibus sunday which is on early

If you watch the web series on Sunday let me know what you think. I don't know if I will get a chance to see it this week.
    Forum Member
    Im hoping to have a watch on saturday sure i will
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the Cwm Deri after dark web series yet? I haven't had time. What did you think of it?

Been watching it, its been really engaging so far espeically when Llew confessed to Gemma that he was transgender. PYC never tried to avoid such "taboo" issues and really tackles them head on. Really impressed with the series not only in quality but in the overall look. S4C should consider commissioning more. Internet based only series are becoming more popular and its a way of engaging with not only new audiences but developing characters even more. I would love to see Llew and Jess turn up in Cwmderi.
    welsh_El wrote: »

What made last nights episode such a powerful piece, is that many soaps would try and resolve the Sioned and Eileen feud quickly. That would have been wholly unrealistic by playing the long game with the story enabled such an emotive episode and dialogue between the mother and daughter. It only served to remind me of the amazing rapour between Tucker and Cracroft, looking forward to seeing how they slowly work towards loving each other again.
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can Eileen ever forgive Sioned, after all she was willing to sleep with Eifion, he didn't have to force her.

Will Ed and Angela return or have we seen the last of them.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    Can Eileen ever forgive Sioned, after all she was willing to sleep with Eifion, he didn't have to force her.

Will Ed and Angela return or have we seen the last of them.?

I don't know if Ed and Angela can ever forgive each other now. A lot of nasty things were said. Tired of that storyline. I don't like Ed or Angela at the moment and their problems seem trivial. I don't know if they are gone forever probably not.

In the part I saw Eileen was warming to Sioned. If Eifion hadn't turned creepy I don't think I would have minded Eifion leaving Cadno for Sioned. Eifion and Cadno don't love each other and they haven't for a long time. They shouldn't have to stay with other in misery just because of the baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cookieshop wrote: »
    Been watching it, its been really engaging so far espeically when Llew confessed to Gemma that he was transgender. PYC never tried to avoid such "taboo" issues and really tackles them head on. Really impressed with the series not only in quality but in the overall look. S4C should consider commissioning more. Internet based only series are becoming more popular and its a way of engaging with not only new audiences but developing characters even more. I would love to see Llew and Jess turn up in Cwmderi.

Good to know I will definitely watch. I really like when PYC takes on taboo issues. Definitely web based series are the way to go. The writers should consider leaking some more the most engaging storylines on Youtube as well.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow....looks like more fireworks on April 26th.... 2 weeks today,
    April 26th, 2013 at 6:35pm
    S4C Digital

Val is livid as she learns the truth about Ffion and Jinx and advises Ffion to go to North Wales. Siôn persuades Jinx to talk to Ffion before it's too late.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Oh wow....looks like more fireworks on April 26th.... 2 weeks today,
    April 26th, 2013 at 6:35pm
    S4C Digital

Val is livid as she learns the truth about Ffion and Jinx and advises Ffion to go to North Wales. Siôn persuades Jinx to talk to Ffion before it's too late.

Looks good. I wonder what Sion is going to do? I know what I would want Macs to do if I were his parent. But Sion and now Iolo have such a self-righteous streak to them. We will see.
    Sion and Britt could end up being the ones who care for Arwen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eifion makes my skin crawl and boil. Horrible little man.
  • buddugoliaethbuddugoliaeth Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Emily Tucker gave an impressive performance in Thursday’s episode, showing that beneath Sioned’s brash and self-assured exterior there is a poor, frightened child, who needs her mum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is Cadno going to do to Eifion? She must be planning something...
    Forum Member
    can't wait to see that with jinx and sion
    I like val
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that Jinx and Ffion stay together, yes Ffion is a liar, but I think that they really do love one and other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    I hope that Jinx and Ffion stay together, yes Ffion is a liar, but I think that they really do love one and other.

Yes and Jinx is Arwen's father no matter who says otherwise. I believe adoption is the right solution in a situation like this, where a parent really can't raise a child.
    Forum Member
    jinx and fifion are great together please don't split them up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily Tucker gave an impressive performance in Thursday’s episode, showing that beneath Sioned’s brash and self-assured exterior there is a poor, frightened child, who needs her mum.

Agree Agree with you.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jinx and fifion are great together please don't split them up

i love ffion and jinx.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Just been catching up, what will Cadno do? What can she do?I hope it'll be explosive
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been catching up, what will Cadno do? What can she do?I hope it'll be explosive

Will it involve a shotgun, that's my question?
This discussion has been closed.