Options

Nicola McLean - No class, no decency

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1236075/Nicola-McLean-shows-curves-squeezes-velvet-dress-Z-list-party.html

Seriously, she's heavily pregnant and she wears a dress like that? Would anyone on here go out looking like that if they were pregnant? :confused:

She looks a mess.

Comments

• Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    She looks just like Jordan when she was pregnant with Junior.
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    I kinda like her... she says what she is thinking ..As for her dress sense , well it's just a bit soppy..
  • Options
    slackereconomyslackereconomy Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she takes her top off for a living, she's hardly gonna walk around like a sunday school teacher is she?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    she takes her top off for a living, she's hardly gonna walk around like a sunday school teacher is she?

Well yes, but come on when she's pregnant?! Shows real lack of class.
  • Options
    slackereconomyslackereconomy Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think she looks lovely truth be told, and i think it's infinitely better than demi, myleene etc posing nude on a magazine cover for whatever reason they do that...feminism?..political statement?..holiday money? lol
  • Options
    cjay27cjay27 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh shows her for the tasteless tacky WAG she is! She looks like an overstruffed black pudding!
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tacky slapper who hangs around with Sixth biggest idiot of 2009 hoping some of his z-list fame will rub off on her. You'd think St Pete would have had enough of her sort after Jordan.

And that Chantelle blow up doll in the last picture is almost lifelike!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand her myself, but to be fair I don't see why she shouldn't wear a low cut mini dress if she wants. It seems particularly pointless for a hugely pregnant woman to dress like an untouched virgin. And I prefer the sausage skin look here to the regrettably popular "here is my bare tum complete with bizarrely prominant veins" that keeps startling me in the supermarket these days. In my day pregnant women wore polka dot tents with something called a Peter Pan collar, which sounds a bit fetishistic but wasn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "And I prefer the sausage skin look here to the regrettably popular "here is my bare tum complete with bizarrely prominant veins" that keeps startling me in the supermarket these days.
    In my day pregnant women wore polka dot tents with something called a Peter Pan collar, which sounds a bit fetishistic but wasn't."

That is soo funny,and soo true, the tum's confront me at every opportunity too , most alarming !.But I think I kinda remember seeing some-thing like that, Peter Pan thing !!!! Once ( grin) Could it have been on my Mother ..LOL
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    Tacky slapper who hangs around with Sixth biggest idiot of 2009 hoping some of his z-list fame will rub off on her. You'd think St Pete would have had enough of her sort after Jordan.

And that Chantelle blow up doll in the last picture is almost lifelike!

I love it.:D

To me this says it all

''The 28-year-old joined a host of Z-listers at the bash at the Sanctum Soho Hotel in London - including singer and actress Faith Brown, models Emma B and Chantelle Houghton, and singer Peter Andre.''

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1236075/Nicola-McLean-shows-curves-squeezes-velvet-dress-Z-list-party.html#ixzz0ZnTm3QKx
  • Options
    K2kK2k Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    The former I'm A Celebrity contestant already has a son, Rocky 2.

I always preferred the first film :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    K2k wrote: »

I always preferred the first film :D
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D very clever..
  • Options
    ribe2ribe2 Posts: 906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjay27 wrote: »
    Urgh shows her for the tasteless tacky WAG she is! She looks like an overstruffed black pudding!

Too true...women are supposed to look radiant and beautiful and glowing whilst pregnant...she looks disgusting. Bleurgh

Who'd have thought Peter Andre could associate with anyone tackier than KP?!
  • Options
    DollyDumplingDollyDumpling Posts: 2,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ribe2 wrote: »
    Too true...women are supposed to look radiant and beautiful and glowing whilst pregnant...she looks disgusting. Bleurgh

Who'd have thought Peter Andre could associate with anyone tackier than KP?!

Now now ribe2 :D

I'll have you know that she is a married woman and a good friend and she and PA share the same management.
    He was with her because he is a real gentleman and an all round good egg.;)
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    See how 'that' claire powell is in 2 of the pictures,

The Article says it all though 'a host of z-listers'

Can't stand claire Powell Team
  • Options
    ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a tacky evening that must have been
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another in a long line of dog rough, plug ugly and pig thick page 3 'stunna's' with terrible skin and a voice like nails down a blackboard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1236075/Nicola-McLean-shows-curves-squeezes-velvet-dress-Z-list-party.html

Seriously, she's heavily pregnant and she wears a dress like that? Would anyone on here go out looking like that if they were pregnant? :confused:

She looks a mess.

Is that you Jordan?

sorry only kidding, she doesn't look great, having recently had my first child I couldn't imagine wearing something so short, so tight and a pair of killer heels when I was that far gone... but then again I was a mere citizen and not zeleb. It never fails to amaze the number of celebs that wear such stuff when they are heavily pregnant, no one expects them to wear smock like tents, there are loads of comfy, fashionable stuff for mum' to be but I have yet to see any of them in it - and don't get me started on the ones wearing killer heels no matter how far gone they are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another in a long line of dog rough, plug ugly and pig thick page 3 'stunna's' with terrible skin and a voice like nails down a blackboard.

*sends The Prumeister an invoice for a new keyboard after the old one gets covered in a coffee explosion!*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see her belly button:eek: its popping out too!!
    Oh god, you know all the luck in the world to her but blimey I wonder how long it took her to shoe horn herself in that!!
    That programme on the other night was bloody awful too. She's so venomous sometimes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cutekookie wrote: »
    Is that you Jordan?

sorry only kidding, she doesn't look great, having recently had my first child I couldn't imagine wearing something so short, so tight and a pair of killer heels when I was that far gone... but then again I was a mere citizen and not zeleb. It never fails to amaze the number of celebs that wear such stuff when they are heavily pregnant, no one expects them to wear smock like tents, there are loads of comfy, fashionable stuff for mum' to be but I have yet to see any of them in it - and don't get me started on the ones wearing killer heels no matter how far gone they are.

I wore killer heels right up until the day I stopped work at 34 weeks. Actually, I still wore heels after that, just lower ones. I am one of those rare people who find heels comfortable and have never once had any foot problems or tumbles.

I'd draw the line at the mini though. Only because it's bloody freezing. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:D It actually makes me nostalgic for the old days and the likes of Sam Fox and her ilk who managed to be pretty normal women with personalties rather than manky vacuous skanks.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell's Nicola done to her overall image? Without being nasty, well - she looks a bit like a clumsy Barbie doll - a bit like Jordan did. Nicola doesn't suit the blonde hair at all. It just looks like she's wearing a blonde wig for a laugh or something.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    I wore killer heels right up until the day I stopped work at 34 weeks. Actually, I still wore heels after that, just lower ones. I am one of those rare people who find heels comfortable and have never once had any foot problems or tumbles.

I'd draw the line at the mini though. Only because it's bloody freezing. :D
    I think pregnant women should wear whatever they darn well want to. I wouldn't personally wear a skintight mini dress because I wouldn't feel comfortable, but thank God maternity wear has moved on from navy blue polka dot tents with peterpan collars, or those dreadful maternity dungarees that made any woman, even a few months gone, look like an elephant ready to drop.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love it. Love. Love it.:D