Options

Heston's Christmas pudding

sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I see these go on sale at Waitrose on Monday. Did anyone get one last year, are they good,worth the money?

Comments

• Options
    saffiewalkssaffiewalks Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did you hear this - nothing on their website? Didn't get one last year but would like to try it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard on the radio that they have ordered many more this year and that they will be selling individual ones. Don't know how true it is though.

Just found this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8767659/Waitrose-trebles-hidden-pudding-orders.html
  • Options
    Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this weekend's Waitrose magazine thing, they said there will be the normal large one that was on sale last year with the hidden orange, and a smaller 2 person size one with a hidden clementine.

We had the pudding last year and I did think it was quite nice. I'm not really a big xmas pudding fan though, but it was quite nice as xmas puddings go. The orange inside was nice and usually I hate eating anything with orange peel (e.g. marmalade)!
  • Options
    saffiewalkssaffiewalks Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info Melanie. As we are not great Xmas pudding eaters might go for the small one if they don't sell out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate xmas pudding, but we had the heston one last year and it was incredible. Going to get one this year aswell.