Mayweather vs Pacquiao Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• ParashootistParashootist Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Boxing is primarily about hitting & not getting hit.

Mayweather hit Pacquiao more often than Pacquiao hit him & he controlled the contest.

There is no way that Pacquiao was remotely close to winning that fight.

That's bollox and you know it. Pacquiao fought , Mayweather defended, because he knew he couldn't survive his punches if he didn't and because he knows he's past it. I work damned hard for my 400 pound a week. The least he could have done was to give us our money's worth for his 400 million per hour
  • misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's bollox and you know it. Pacquiao fought , Mayweather defended, because he knew he couldn't survive his punches if he didn't and because he knows he's past it. I work damned hard for my 400 pound a week. The least he could have done was to give us our money's worth for his 400 million per hour

Pacquiao fought? Manny took two stiff right hand counters in round 1 and from that moment was hesitant to press forward as he didn't want to take those right hands.

The fact that Mayweather controlled Pacquiao so easily is more of an indictment on Pacquiao and Roach.
    Were you watching a different fight. The judges were clearly biased. Boxing is primarily about throwing punches.

Mayweather threw and landed more punches than Pacquiao.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's only one person talking bollox on this thread & I'll give you a clue who it is: it's you!

We all work hard for our money.

You should be upset with Pacquiao for being useless, not with Mayweather for doing what he has done for the last 18 years.
  • ParashootistParashootist Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    There's only one person talking bollox on this thread & I'll give you a clue who it is: it's you!

You should be upset with Pacquiao for being useless, not with Mayweather for doing what he has done for the last 18 years.

Yeah, THTROW HIS ARMS UP!! HAHAHA:D
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pac was a complete letdown. Floyd had complete control of the fight. Pac has been struggling for a while but it has been masked because he's been fighting a tiny pool of average top rank fighters like Rios and Algieri
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pacquiao should have retired a couple of years ago.

As for Mayweather there is no doubt he is the greatest fighter of his generation but what a shame that he is a total c***.

Willie Pep, Wilfred Benitez (in his short prime) or Pernell Whitaker v Mayweather?

Who wins?
  • kobashi100kobashi100 Posts: 5,774
    Forum Member