Kat and Bianca bullying Tamwar

124»

Comments

• Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bullying men comes easy to Kat she has both physically and mentally abused Alfie consistently since their 2010 return. Had the genders been reversed and we'd seen a man constantly insult, mock, humiliate, cheat on and even punch his wife in the face would the writers expect us viewers to want the couple to be together? I very much doubt it but because it is Kat (a woman) doing that to Alfie (a man) then its fine :rolleyes:

Mr Lister is another who is always treat like dirt and always being shouted out, and verbally and sometimes even physically assaulted. Stacey was the worse offender for bullying Mr Lister she physically assaulted him on at least two occasions and was verbally abusive towards him at least once every week.

EE writers seem to think women bullying men is acceptable and treat it as "comedy".
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Bullying men comes easy to Kat she has both physically and mentally abused Alfie consistently since their 2010 return. Had the genders been reversed and we'd seen a man constantly insult, mock, humiliate, cheat on and even punch his wife in the face would the writers expect us viewers to want the couple to be together? I very much doubt it but because it is Kat (a woman) doing that to Alfie (a man) then its fine :rolleyes:

Mr Lister is another who is always treat like dirt and always being shouted out, and verbally and sometimes even physically assaulted. Stacey was the worse offender for bullying Mr Lister she physically assaulted him on at least two occasions and was verbally abusive towards him at least once every week.

EE writers seem to think women bullying men is acceptable and treat it as "comedy".

True. When you think that Paulines most iconic scene was hitting Arthur in the face with a frying pan because he cheated on her. I wonder how many of us - myself included - would have chuckled indulgently at that scene if the roles were reversed...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Kat is a bully, shocker she's picking on the geeky asian kids who's got some respect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    It was horrible
    Bianca should think if it was her whitney or Liam how Would she react
    Tam was only doing his job after all
    Hate bianca playing the victim all the time
    If she can't afford the kids why did she have then?
  • Aztec23Aztec23 Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm neither a great fan of Kat or Bianca and I do think they could have showed Tam a little bit of respect and go easy on him, given that it was his first day.

Tam doesn't do himself any favours with his own demeanor.

He used to be a little brighter than this, especially when he was with Afia. Now he just seems socially inept to face-to-face communication.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was Tamwar I would have brought up Kats past affairs as an insult to her and then I'd act all snobby towards Bianca and treat her like criminal thats what I would do if I was in Tamwars situation
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »
    If I was Tamwar I would have brought up Kats past affairs as an insult to her and then I'd act all snobby towards Bianca and treat her like criminal thats what I would do if I was in Tamwars situation

I agree, but I had no idea what Tamwar was blabbing on about to them last night, my mind went blank when he started to talk, I think about the enviroment :o:o
    Any one else know what he was talking about?
    It was like a long speech of smart talk :D
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eastenders isnt good at comedy corrie is. End of
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I agree, but I had no idea what Tamwar was blabbing on about to them last night, my mind went blank when he started to talk, I think about the enviroment :o:o
    Any one else know what he was talking about?
    It was like a long speech of smart talk :D

Nope I have no idea what he talks about because all that smart talk gets me really confused :confused: