Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Trifle IS healthy though. It has fruit in it.

As is Audrey's 'salad' covered in half a container of salad cream :D
  • Options
    AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    There's been no real update on Facebook. Phil tends to mostly go there just to vent so we don't hear of the things going right.

A week ago sunday he did post this under a reshared photo saying 'click and share if you are proud of your daughter'
    I am proud of my daughters for being there for me Iove them so much and a thank you to my son for sticking up for me regarding his mum love you all and thanks big hugs and kisses to you all love dad xxxx

Which does suggest the row has died down.

We all knew it would. For Audrey to leave him it would involve getting out of her chair for a start.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Phil has posted on Facebook today to say that it is 2 weeks since his wife left him.

Someone asked what happened and he said he went to collect his granddaughter from school and when he got back she had gone.

Someone like Audrey would not have been able to arrange this themselves so maybe when she rang Social Services they acted and took her to a place of safety when they knew Phil was out of the house or did someone in the family take her somewhere.

The cynic in me wonders if it is true and whether he just wants some attention??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    This is hot off the press via Emma,

"I cant believe what my mum done to my family all the things my dad and sister and me done for my mum two face bitch frown emoticon i don't care what people are going to say for calling my mum because she deserves it"

Somebody asked where's is she staying, the reply was:

"Emma Chawner my mum walked out 2 weeks ago today just before my dad 60th and 30th july it was they anniversary 29 years"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I honestly have to say I never thought I'd see this day. Aud must have had some help from someone (maybe it was social services?) to go, but I'm glad she's got out of that poisonous household.

Phil's daughters seem to have the exact same lack of punctuation as their dad. Is it because it's Phil posting from their accounts or are they just as illiterate as him?

Here's one of Phil's replies in the thread of the main post about her going.
    Even did not get a bithday from her for all what I have done for 29 years

Yeah, it's what you did (or rather didn't do) that probably led her to leave.

In the replies someone posted the infamous video of Aud subtitled "Audrey Chawner has trouble controlling her back passage while climbing the stairs". To which Phil replied.
    And also front to

Lovely man.

Does Phil get paid to be Aud's carer? If he does I suppose that's gone plus any benefit that goes direct to Aud?

Anyway, good luck to Aud wherever she is now. Probably parked in front of another TV, but I hope she's happier and better cared for.

One down two to go.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aud's left? She's actually left?!?!?!?!?! Why don't we have better smilies? Not only is my flabber totally gasted but I want to pop the champagne!

Blimey, I never thought I'd see the day. As Phil was obsessed with his daughters and actively seemed to loathe his wife I'm surprised he's so bothered TBH but then again she'll have taken her benefits with her won't she? And he'll no longer get carers allowance for 'looking after' her. Oooh I bet things are a bit tight in the Chawner household now.

I'm fascinated to know where Audrey's gone? Into a care home for the elderly perhaps? IIRC she's a year or two older than Phil does she qualify? It'll have to be somewhere where you're looked after though as she barely gets out of her chair! But who got her out of there?

As Audrey seemed to be the other threes 'whipping boy' (not that I'm saying she was perfect) I do wonder what will happen now with Phil, Emma and Sam left to fester? My thoughts are that Phil and Emma will turn their attention on Sam. Run Sam, get out of there!!!!

Mind you the really big question is: what's happened to the LazyAud?!?! :o:D
  • Options
    day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is hot off the press via Emma,

"I cant believe what my mum done to my family all the things my dad and sister and me done for my mum two face bitch frown emoticon i don't care what people are going to say for calling my mum because she deserves it"

Somebody asked where's is she staying, the reply was:

"Emma Chawner my mum walked out 2 weeks ago today just before my dad 60th and 30th july it was they anniversary 29 years"

Bloody hell, that's almost unreadable. Get these people back to school!
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    there!!!!

Mind you the really big question is: what's happened to the LazyAud?!?! :o:D

Probably taken away by people in biohazard gear, put in a lead lined box and buried somewhere deep under Pendle Hill.

;-)
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's true, Well done Aud, you deserved better than the derision you got from the unholy trinity. I hope she's happy somewhere where they make her exercise a little, feed her good food. And let her watch 'her programmes' without interruption. After all, she's done her time hasn't she. She worked for all of 4? Years.
  • Options
    Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is big news! Filthy Phil will be seething he has no one to "Tak Car" of (translation, fry sausages for and claim DLA).

The girls are trapped in that toxic house as well, they never operated as a "family", just 4 individuals who had no idea how to support themselves or each other.

Aud showed a tiny bit of spark when she did a days work at the stables and the others stamped on it lickety-split to ensure their own inadequacies didn't come into sharp focus, much easier to kick Audrey repeatedly and let her take all the flak.

Go Aud!!!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wish the cameras had been there when Phil got back and realised that Audrey had gone, their faces must have been a picture as I bet they never thought she'd do it.

Lizzyroz wrote: »
    Probably taken away by people in biohazard gear, put in a lead lined box and buried somewhere deep under Pendle Hill.

;-)

:D:D:D nice one!
    greengran wrote: »
    If it's true, Well done Aud, you deserved better than the derision you got from the unholy trinity. I hope she's happy somewhere where they make her exercise a little, feed her good food. And let her watch 'her programmes' without interruption. After all, she's done her time hasn't she. She worked for all of 4? Years.

Oh yes she deserves to put her feet up, she's done her bit :D

My abiding memory of Aud is her and her 'programmes'. No one else got a look in as she had everything marked in the TV mag that she wanted to watch and could probably recall from memory every single programme she was going to watch that week lol!

Even when they went to Wales she sat in their caravan watching the telly while the other three went out. When asked what she thought of Wales (bearing in mind she'd never seen any of it) she mentioned something about them having nice tunnels but wasn't overly impressed! :D

Audrey Chawner, you couldn't make her up!
    This is big news! Filthy Phil will be seething he has no one to "Tak Car" of (translation, fry sausages for and claim DLA).

The girls are trapped in that toxic house as well, they never operated as a "family", just 4 individuals who had no idea how to support themselves or each other.

Aud showed a tiny bit of spark when she did a days work at the stables and the others stamped on it lickety-split to ensure their own inadequacies didn't come into sharp focus, much easier to kick Audrey repeatedly and let her take all the flak.

Go Aud!!!

Exactly, that's what I meant about her being their whipping boy. Phil and the girls bonded over dissing/picking on Audrey but now she's gone I reckon Sam will need to watch her back. Emma is daddy's favourite but she's also a lot more gobby than Sam and stands up to Phil more whereas Sam wouldn't think twice about hitting her mother (I have NEVER forgotten that :o) but doesn't seem to stand up to Phil as much.

I've just thought, I wonder if they'll end up on Jeremy Kyle?! :o I bet they've thought of it but it'll all depend on whether they can get Audrey to go.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they had have been canny and not used The X Factor, but instead used YouTube, like the Angry Grandpa debacle then they could have been famous through the power of the internet, but alas, twas not to be
  • Options
    auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    The cynic in me can't help feeling that they've done this to try and generate some publicity/discussion and therefore some cash.

Carer or not, their benefits MUST have been cut - everyone elses have.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Wow! I am really quite shocked that Audrey actually went through with it. Hopefully she'll actually get proper care and be encouraged to eat a healthy diet. Although if they start telling her she can't have her hot cross buns and trifles, it might send her straight back to Phil!

I echo the suggestion that Sam needs to get out ASAP - she'll be the new scapegoat for the odious team of Phil and Emma :(

Is it wrong I wish Bio Channel still existed? Maybe we need to tweet Director Dan and see if he fancies going to get some footage! I would love to see what's going on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The thread on Phil's facebook page about Aud leaving has been deleted. Self-censorship from him is very unusual, so I wonder what is going on there?
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

What the **** is Emma wearing?!? :D:o:confused: I can't get over this quote:

"Heartbroken husband Philip, 59, sobbed: “We are still in shock, I haven’t been eating or sleeping". Struggling to believe that bit!

Then again, the way they go on about not being able to afford things now Audrey's benefits aren't rolling into their pockets, she really was just a wee cash cow to the lot of them. They haven't even shown any real concern. Gets their faces back on the internet though eh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So it's really true, way to go Aud! And now they're struggling to pay their way, such a shame. Phil asks 'did you ever love me?" Surely that question should be the other way round.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    What the **** is Emma wearing?!? :D:o:confused: I can't get over this quote:

"Heartbroken husband Philip, 59, sobbed: “We are still in shock, I haven’t been eating or sleeping". Struggling to believe that bit!

Well it hasn't stopped Emma eating, she's huge and I mean HUGE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Phil looks positively svelte next to those two! :o I was wondering if Audrey had taken Jenny with her. Now I see she didn't. She must be missing her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow...

Things must have been really bad for Audrey to leave. (Or Phil refused to renew the Sky subscription.) I can't imagine she had a social life outside of the house, so I suppose she was working with social services? Hitting him right in the benefits, that'll show him!
  • Options
    LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh
    My
    God

I can't believe how much bigger the two girls are! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She looks Audrey shaped. I bet she has moved in on the LazyAud already.
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The garden in that photo looks like a different place to the yard of the tiny terraced house they lived in during the Big Fat Challenge. And since when did they live in a council house? I thought no council would have them after they got thrown out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    The garden in that photo looks like a different place to the yard of the tiny terraced house they lived in during the Big Fat Challenge. And since when did they live in a council house? I thought no council would have them after they got thrown out.

I was wondering that as well Lizzy... Hmmmm....