Options

Preston..............

pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What are the HMs and visitors seeing that we aren't.

They all seem to like him, he turned Victors opinion around, Nick loves him and now Flawless...!
:confused:

Comments

• Options
    ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    He seems alright to me
  • Options
    Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like preston, he seems genuine & just a nice person.
  • Options
    AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't seem to say much - his mouth is either occupied with eating or smoking. He seems to help a lot with the cooking and tries in the tasks.No tantrums , no drama, just gets on with things.
    He doesn't criticise people unless really pushed. Seems to be a harmless character, genuine and likeable when he does eventually speak
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preston is just a normal guy. He has no sides to him, hence the "boring" tag. He neither makes you love him or despise him, he just is.

Sometimes that can be refreshing in a house full of raging publicity seeking wannabee's.

I like Preston. He knows why he is there, he's not stupid. He would not have been picked for UBB unless the Chantelle thing had happened, nor would he have been put in on his own merit if she had refused.

He doesnt deserve the ultimate housemate title, but he deserves kudos for actually, just being a person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is boring but does seem nice.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vic, Nick and Preston are great guys and their conversations are very funny at times. ;)
  • Options
    AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Preston is just a normal guy. He has no sides to him, hence the "boring" tag. He neither makes you love him or despise him, he just is.

Sometimes that can be refreshing in a house full of raging publicity seeking wannabee's.

I like Preston. He knows why he is there, he's not stupid. He would not have been picked for UBB unless the Chantelle thing had happened, nor would he have been put in on his own merit if she had refused.

He doesnt deserve the ultimate housemate title, but he deserves kudos for actually, just being a person.

Well said(as always) Lizzie. He seems to be so devoid of "ego" which is refreshing in a house where most HMs are egocentric and trying to grab the limelight. He comes across as someone who has no need to prove himself to other people.
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't have a personality, nice but dull.
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how the editing is going down, but I've seen interviews with Preston and he's very witty and quite charming actually. For whatever reason that does not translate onto BB, obviously. I dug out my Ordinary Boys CD from years back and listened to it, I forgot how good they were.
  • Options
    pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like Preston, he seems like a nice guy. I just wondered at the edits.............. Of all the lunatics in there people seem to single him out. It just seems odd that they mention him but we are not shown what it is about him that makes people mention him above the more 'memorable' HMs.

Maybe nice guys don't really finish last where it counts.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like preston, he seems genuine & just a nice person.

He seems OK to me too, just not interesting enough for me to be in the UBB show.......there were others with more personality, but I am sure he was chosen because of Chantelle......
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »

Agree with all of that:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    I love Preston, hes a nice guy...
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C Robson wrote: »
    I love Preston, hes a nice guy...

Yes, but not UBB champ
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its a simple as this, he's a nice lad who offends no one and has a good ability to sit quietly and talk one on one... but that is rubbish BB material
    so if you are with him, he's a good guy... but he offers no 'entertainment' on a people watching show