she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the beginning of the end for her IMHO. If there was any doubt that she was an attention seeking moron then I think those doubts have been assuaged...

As for mentioning Zsa Zsa Gabor and Joan Collins - they've been given plenty of stick over the years for their marriages but at least they have had tangible careers as well.

Amazing how a journalist managed to get pics after she was so desperate to keep it private eh???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Optimistically, I'll give this blessed union until the end of 2013 and then we'll get the usual twitter wars, bitter split and the declaration that 'I'm happy being single' followed 2 weeks later by pics of her throwing up over the next knuckle dragger in the back of a cab post Chinawhites and the inevitable 'private wedding' with journos in tow.

Wonder if Princess, Harvey and Junior need to keep a chart with the name of their latest Daddy:mad:
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm absolutely speechless!
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Create new KP thread cos your physic told you?

:D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have only watched KP's shows sporadically over the years - but I do remember an incident around the time when she married Alex that a psychic came round and behind closed doors, the psychic gave a reading that KP didn't seem happy with.

Fast forward to today and it seems the psychic still has an awful lot of influence in KP's lovw life. As an atheist who thinks connection with a spirit world is just an intangible fraud designed to get money out of the grieving and, indecisive and emotionally immature, I've found this really disturbing. The worst part is a psychic who told her she's going to die in a car accident - which is relivent because KP does sometimes act like she's going to die next week and there's a sort of recklessness that goes with that. But then, like the religious, we're all perfectly entitled to our beliefs and spirituality.:(

You might think it's harmless to let psychic advise you but I have seen a very good friend of mine's family disintegrate because of they way they interpreted what a psychic said. She's an utter fool for prescribing to this drivel be it this wedding or the last.

Which two relationships in short succession of a failed marriage does not confuse children or make a woman immoral ( being part of a divorced mum/ blended family which a happy outcome - I should know). Some times I wonder if she's just trying to recreate a nuclear family for them - it's a trap some single mums fall in to unfortunately. And although mum changing boyfriends is all they've ever knows, it must be unsettling for the kids now.

All this might be a bit by the by anyway. As we have seen- they have been in contact on twitter for months not weeks - and that tummy does look a bit rounded in the pic I've been.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a vile excuse of a human being.

Just another oxygen thief.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only watched KP's shows sporadically over the years - but I do remember an incident around the time when she married Alex that a psychic came round and behind closed doors, the psychic gave a reading that KP didn't seem happy with.

Fast forward to today and it seems the psychic still has an awful lot of influence in KP's lovw life. As an atheist who thinks connection with a spirit world is just an intangible fraud designed to get money out of the grieving and, indecisive and emotionally immature, I've found this really disturbing. The worst part is a psychic who told her she's going to die in a car accident - which is relivent because KP does sometimes act like she's going to die next week and there's a sort of recklessness that goes with that. But then, like the religious, we're all perfectly entitled to our beliefs and spirituality.:(

You might think it's harmless to let psychic advise you but I have seen a very good friend of mine's family disintegrate because of they way they interpreted what a psychic said. She's an utter fool for prescribing to this drivel be it this wedding or the last.

Which two relationships in short succession of a failed marriage does not confuse children or make a woman immoral ( being part of a divorced mum/ blended family which a happy outcome - I should know). Some times I wonder if she's just trying to recreate a nuclear family for them - it's a trap some single mums fall in to unfortunately. And although mum changing boyfriends is all they've ever knows, it must be unsettling for the kids now.

All this might be a bit by the by anyway. As we have seen- they have been in contact on twitter for months not weeks - and that tummy does look a bit rounded in the pic I've been.

In a nutshell.

& many families change over the years - divorce is now the norm rather than a rarity (sadly) but it MUST be psychologically damaging to Price's children - especially Harvey. He needs stability and routine, not a succession of father figures, who, as soon as they are settled, then disappear due to the circus surrounding them. A month ago they had a father figure who could barely speak English, prior to that, Alex, and of course, Pete. I don't know if Leandor or Alex keep in touch with the kids - I suspect not. & now they have a new Daddy who she's known all of 5 minutes.

As for the psychic - I don't believe that even she is stupid enough to believe such twaddle - I think it's just an excuse.

I don't think she's trying to create anything - she's simply desperate for a penis to attach herself to and the subsequent publicity.
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I've gone back to the idea that she is unwell.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice she doesn't even pretend to look happy in that pic!

That dress... And the veil... How tacky!:eek:

No sympathy for her at all. She needs a good kick up the backside. She has 3 kids there that need their Mum not a conveyer belt of daddies. She knows fine well why she gets criticised but she also knows its the only form of attention she is going to get.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyond belief that shes living her life on the advice of a psychic, when apart from a very, very small handful they should be rounded up and burnt at the stake for all the grieving people theyve ripped off:mad:
    Think it shows that if she was just looking for attention, surly she would have just married Leo :confused: no...after the failure of committing twice to two users, shes looking for something that money cant buy, and destroying herself in the process
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Pathetic excuse of a woman...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she married because in Kp's world she thinks another Wedding will somehow reboot her long since dead media work.

The woman is loaded shes branched out into other areas I dont know when shes going to take the hint its Over..its the same with PA considering the pair of them have very limited talent they have stuck around a lot longer than people with Genuine talents.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd give a psychic a tenner to tell her to naff off.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    I know Pete and his constant professing how much he loves his kids can be wearing at the least, intensely irritating at the most - but he is a better parent than she is. Whether by a small or large margin depends on your perception of Pete, but her behaviour is most definitely not geared up to put her children's interests before her own.
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really stunned that she's done this - I do feel for her kids, I'm sure she'd say that there unaffected but imagine having a new stepdad that you've only known for a month? They are old enough now to be bothered by this kind of thing.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who says this is true? Where's the link?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »

On the other KP thread ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

Mind you, it IS The Sun. :D
    Warning - pic of Katie in a low cut wedding dress.

I expect the 'psychic' is Sally Morgan. You remember - the one who told her she had a poltergeist in her sunbed.....:D :D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4750515/katie-price-married-stripper-after-psychics-advice.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Beyond belief that shes living her life on the advice of a psychic, when apart from a very, very small handful they should be rounded up and burnt at the stake for all the grieving people theyve ripped off:mad:
    Think it shows that if she was just looking for attention, surly she would have just married Leo :confused: no...after the failure of committing twice to two users, shes looking for something that money cant buy, and destroying herself in the process

Leo probably didn't want to marry her.
    Of course she's looking for attention. Why would her wedding photo's be in the Sun if she didn't want attention?
    She said ages ago that she's 'like Elizabeth Taylor' & I just think she tries to have gimmicks to make up her personality. -
    KP - Pink
    KP - Fake fur
    KP - Horsey
    KP - swarovski crystals
    KP - Husbands

Last wedding in Las Vegas, this time she actually married the Elvis impersonator.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she expecting? Tiny bump there but she might just be arching her back. I give it mere weeks until the announcement, even if she isn't at this moment. Then I give the marriage about a year. He looks like he's won the lottery, hope she has a prenup!
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"You only do this once" .. the quote from the dozy mare whilst having that utterly direspectful circus held in the church for the 'blessing' of marriage number 2. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she expecting? Tiny bump there but she might just be arching her back. I give it mere weeks until the announcement, even if she isn't at this moment. Then I give the marriage about a year. He looks like he's won the lottery, hope she has a prenup!

Yes, there's a bit of a bump - :eek:

Her hair looks desperate, the dress is tacky and cheap looking (much like herself) and she's got no make up on. Talk about a 'make do and mend' wedding.

I don't even give it a year tbh.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I said this earlier - the speed because maybe she's pregnant and this is her idea of making it 'respectable' and to maybe try and dilute the criticism. Nothing else makes any sense.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll give it 6 months till the divorce due to "incompatibility".

What this woman does to get her face in the media. Surely she can't be that hard up for cash?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »

Blimey, the whole article reads like a spoof! If a psychic told her to, would KP shave her head, paint it purple and change her name to Cupid Stunt-Wonga?:D I suspect that now she's revealed her gullibility to the world, there will be psychics queueing up to relieve her of her money.:rolleyes: