All Star Family Fortunes new series 28/12/14

Comments

• BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    I find it a very good indictment of the intelligence level the show is aimed at when the fact someone knows the word "miniscule" is treated with utter shock and widespread praising. Jeeez, talk about setting low standards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UHH -ERHHHHHH

unlucky jamelia!
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that this series is comprised of 11 episodes. I wonder what the 11th episode will feature.

I remember seeing the listing from SROAudiences in November. Family Fortunes is one program where they list all the celebrities taking part in each taping. They had announced that there were 6 tape times, 5 regular double episodes and 1 for the Christmas special. There were 20 celebrities. Kian Egan and JB Gill were replaced by Helen Skelton and Sam Bailey.

I wonder if it's an extra game episode or another compilation episode. The one earlier this year was seperate and the first game with Dave Myers was counted as 1 of 11. Guess we'll just have to wait and see in the next few weeks!

Next week is Wes Brown vs Jill Halfpenny and the two other episodes I know about feature Charley Webb, Kieron Richardson, Ruth Langsford and Matthew Wright.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump for tonight ;-)

Kieron Richardson and Ruth Langsford (without Eamonn). It's not on next week = Corrie (1 hour episode displaced by the footie this Friday). Two more shows must be Charley Webb and Matthew Wright in those then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone watching? Ruth's best friend is Lucy from Homes Under The Hammer :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww, Gus Honeybun with his birthday greetings
  • Casper GomezCasper Gomez Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eamon Holmes is minted! His house was well nice. Imagine Phil Scofield's?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eamon Holmes is minted! His house was well nice. Imagine Phil Scofield's?

Does Jack play the drums?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno.

I can't imagine Eamonn using that drum kit ;-);-)

Eamonn is represented by his daughter from his first marriage
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well hung meat ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did she think she was on This Morning for a split 2nd
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »

Who has turned orange
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine Eamonn using that drum kit ;-);-)

Eamonn is represented by his daughter from his first marriage

Why do you think he couldn't be there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you think he couldn't be there?

It would have been two ITV people on together on the same team, so not a good look. I'm sure Eamonn has done a Holmes family fortunes before
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

WHO by the way seemed under the influence tonight. over the top behaviour constantly smiling into the camera, clapping herself to death. and pulling faces all the time. and looking orange.. been on the wine i feel..
  • Sam_GlenSam_Glen Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I find it a very good indictment of the intelligence level the show is aimed at when the fact someone knows the word "miniscule" is treated with utter shock and widespread praising. Jeeez, talk about setting low standards.

I had the same feeling of shock and horror. We both know it's spelt "minuscule".
    I love this show btw!
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieron's mum was a FOX!
  • ScrumperScrumper Posts: 3,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vixen.
  • TheGrumpWizardTheGrumpWizard Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Next week is Wes Brown vs Jill Halfpenny .
    I don't normally watch this but tuned in out of morbid curiosity when I saw Wes Brown was on as he has never exactly come over as Mr Personality when I've seen him interviewed about football.

Sadly, I wasn't wrong. He could hardly come up with a smile let alone an answer or even a few words. His team weren't much better. They were just awful.

We were genuinely baffled as to how he got on the show. There must have been initial discussions, meetings, screen tests, rehearsals and such yet each time some professional tv bod must have thought he was suitable for broadcasting. Totally unreal. Wes must also have thought he was suitable for broadcasting. He must have one heck of an agent.

Mind you, he does have a cracking house.
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else get the feeling Vernon is not a nice person away from the camera? There's something cold about him.
  • monitotmonitot Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Recorded the Ruth langsford episode and it cut out just before they gave the answer for 'name a famous Harry', can anybody help with the result please?
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    monitot wrote: »
    Recorded the Ruth langsford episode and it cut out just before they gave the answer for 'name a famous Harry', can anybody help with the result please?

Prince Harry was the top answer.
  • monitotmonitot Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Thanks a bunch 'anyonefortennis'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening all ;-) This is the last one of the series. Surprise Surprise is back next Sunday.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening all ;-) This is the last one of the series. Surprise Surprise is back next Sunday.

Is this a repeat tonight cause I thought Matthew Wright was on this before?