Gina - the most spoiled girl in Britain

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    That seems to be just speculation though.
    qwertyell wrote: »
    "Sebastian Playa" says:

That sounds less speculative, but disconcertingly anonymous and not evidenced.

I do see that the theme of the series is supposed to be 'Secrets and Lies', and a totally fake back story would fit. But I can't see the Sun or Mail being very pleased at Ch 5 using them to plant fake stories about future housemates; indeed, I would have said it was a rather high risk activity. On the whole tv companies like to woo the press in the hope of coverage, not fill them with rage.

Will be interesting to see if anyone comes forwards with actual evidence either way.
  • bleary_eyedbleary_eyed Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina and her family may have money now, but the earliest tweets I could find from @iamGinaRio this morning are about deals from Dominos Pizza and a hotel in Thailand that doesn't look particularly exclusive. A far cry from the 5 star hotels and Michelin starred restaurant lifestyle mentioned in the Daily Mail article.

And now I'm off to do something more productive than idly Googling BB housemates :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    That sounds less speculative, but disconcertingly anonymous and not evidenced.

"He" did provide complete addresses, which is a good bluff if it's just trolling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina and her family may have money now, but the earliest tweets I could find from @iamGinaRio this morning are about deals from Dominos Pizza and a hotel in Thailand that doesn't look particularly exclusive. A far cry from the 5 star hotels and Michelin starred restaurant lifestyle mentioned in the Daily Mail article.

And now I'm off to do something more productive than idly Googling BB housemates :D

No no, that actually is a good piece of research. I hadn't thought of doing that. Interesting.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the point in selecting her to go on BB?

The fact that she is female & looks a certain way means there is now way she'd survive.

Add in her back story & the fact that she clearly doesn't need the money, it just makes me wonder what they were thinking by selecting her.

She is just cannon fodder for the masses to vote out quickly.
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiagress wrote: »
    Does this not ring untrue to anyone??

Why would such a wealthy young socialite pose for tacky photos for the Daily Mail, or go on Big Brother? What is she POSSIBLY going to gain from this other than public hatred?

This is an attempt by this silly girl to be the UK Kardashian. I'd have thought that would be obvious to everyone. She wants to be loved by the public and famous rather than just rich.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    This is an attempt by this silly girl to be the UK Kardashian. I'd have thought that would be obvious to everyone. She wants to be loved by the public and famous rather than just rich.

Only perhaps to those that know what a Kardashian is.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how would we know? ..... we didn't meet every girl in Britain yet :p
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »

Cheers for posting this, yeah something not right about all this, geez some people are so desperate to be on TV.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get tired of the stereotypes the producers force on us with the silly videotapes, wouldn't it be more interesting if they were presented as more normal people? Overwise it just gets very repetitious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that she is female & looks a certain way means there is now way she'd survive.

I think her looks are the least of her problems. Loads of housemates look a bit cheap and flashy on launch night. We forgive them if they seem modest and likeable.
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another note, tht rapper is far too good looking for her.Surely if he's that successful, he'd be with someone more attractive?! Unless she has an amazing personality :confused:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~V~ wrote: »
    If the article is true, you'd think they would have done a better job with the picture of her with the shoes. Most of them are from Dune; a high street shop!

My first thought was that she looked abut as High Street as you can get. That's not meant to be an insult but she certainly doesn't have the look of someone who does spend that sort of money on herself.

You would have thought the DM could have managed to get some actual expensive shoes for the fake photoshoot alongside the fake story rather than a few pairs that cost around £50. But maybe they hoped their readers were too busy being outraged to notice the finer details
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow she stayed at the Savoy, Dexter owns the Savoy :cool:

Dexter spends a years worth of her allowance in one night :cool:

is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's Bullshit man :D