I am tired but need to stay awake

ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Tips?
I can't go to sleep. I got so much work to do. If I sleep, I would be left behind. :(

Comments

• irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tips?
    I can't go to sleep. I got so much work to do. If I sleep, I would be left behind. :(

Redbull + Pro plus have fueled many a study night. Whats the work anyway?
  • ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    irishguy wrote: »
    Redbull + Pro plus have fueled many a study night. Whats the work anyway?

It is not research task set by a solicitor firm as part of my vacation scheme. It is too long and tedious. :(
    They given me lots to do for tomorrow. They only gave it me today.
  • ninianbluebirdninianbluebird Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    masturbation.

This is being serious, it releases endorphins as any exercise/orgasm does and thus you will get a boost of energy and feel good.
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems rather unfair & unrealistic to set you a 24 hour deadline.

I needed a simple notarised letter done by a solicitor & it took them 3 days to type up a couple of sentences.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    masturbation.

This is being serious, it releases endorphins as any exercise/orgasm does and thus you will get a boost of energy and feel good.

haha :rofl:

I don't even know what to say in response other than using smilies:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is not research task set by a solicitor firm as part of my vacation scheme. It is too long and tedious. :(
    They given me lots to do for tomorrow. They only gave it me today.

I can relate some crap I know on the plain view doctrine and the voir dire process, if that helps
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ovalteenie wrote: »
    Seems rather unfair & unrealistic to set you a 24 hour deadline.

I needed a simple notarised letter done by a solicitor & it took them 3 days to type up a couple of sentences.

He told us that it is all about "practical skills" and these things will be common in the day-to-day life of a solicitor.:rolleyes:
    I must brush up on legal writing and reports- never done anything like this in my life. I have one example to go off.

It is practice and nothing major. It is still annoying to have to do it and spend an all-nighter on it.

Exactly, it takes them three days to type up a couple of sentences - ridiculous.I know what you mean. Sometimes, they like to delay the communication a little tiny bit- I noticed this as well. You should do what I do- take the complimentary sweets at reception, you might find some comfort.
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And they charged me about 50 quid for the couple of sentences! :eek:

Take comfort that's something you can look forward to...

Oh & I didn't get any sweets either :(
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    deleted, read it wrong ffs.
  • ChizzlefaceChizzleface Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Yep, knocking one out is good for a short burst of energy, but I'm not sure it'll keep you up all night...given how I usually respond after the vinegar stroke, I'm usually fast asleep within half an hour :D
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Yep, knocking one out is good for a short burst of energy, but I'm not sure it'll keep you up all night...given how I usually respond after the vinegar stroke, I'm usually fast asleep within half an hour :D

It takes your mind off the things you need to do, gives you a release which that can then send you off to sleep. Not a bad idea really. :o
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    masturbation.

True.
    A wank and a joint at bedtime is even better, out like a light :).
    A bonus side effect of the joint is that your orgasm is much more intense as well.
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    masturbation.

Always makes me feel sleepy.