Blood Oranges - does anyone know where I can buy any?

ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I been wanting some blood orange for ageeeeeees. It is not in tesco or any of the other supermarkets. Where do they sell them?

Comments

• pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    Sainsburys sell them.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may not be in yet, they are seasonal and usually come into the shops February/March.
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they are very seasonal so it is timing it right if you want some. Last time I had some was from an Able and Cole fruit and veg delivery. They were yummy, that was last year though. They had them in Sainsburys around the same time and they were horrid. Barely red inside.

I have seen them in Waitrose in the past and if you go in and speak to the customer service team they will take your details and then contact you when they are in. They may even reserve some for you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best oranges ever. Riverford have them for delivery now.
  • Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Yes, they are very seasonal so it is timing it right if you want some. Last time I had some was from an Able and Cole fruit and veg delivery. They were yummy, that was last year though. They had them in Sainsburys around the same time and they were horrid. Barely red inside.

I have seen them in Waitrose in the past and if you go in and speak to the customer service team they will take your details and then contact you when they are in. They may even reserve some for you.

I'm having some delivered next week from them - so it must be blood orange season! :D