Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 4)

Comments

• Freckles101Freckles101 Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    vampyre wrote: »
    Freckles if I didn't know better I'd swear that you don't rejoice in Lizard's new love affair and that you actually dislike her:D

Damn! And I was trying to be so subtle ;).
    She is a vile, amoral, asexual (nothing wrong with that unless you are pretending to be a woman with a high libido when you write consistently about having less sexual experience and even less sexual interest than my elderly neutered dog), hypocritical woman, a wholly inept writer, who cites frequently lies, without empathy or a sense of humour with a narcissistic personality disorder.
    I truly hope she or one of her "assistants", reads this as she allegedly doesn't read on line comments.
    Just sue me Liz?
    I would love her to attempt prove the Fictional Rock Star ever existed other than in her mind.
    It's impossible to prove a negative. You can only prove a positive..
    Forum Member
    Freckles, could you tell us how you really feel about Lizard?

Wow Freckles! What a fantastic post

Thanks both. I will try to be more forthright in future.
    Forum Member
    Sorry double post.
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Freckles, could you tell us how you really feel about Lizard?

Wow Freckles! What a fantastic post

Thanks both. I will try to be more forthright in future.

Excellent. I hate pussyfooting around. You need to get off that fence lol :p

Did anyone else read the Diary from between their fingers cringing? All woe over 3 glances and slights from 30 years ago.

Get.
    Over.
    It!

And as for the midnight storm hair. Yeah right! As if ANY bloke would come up with such utter guff. Mr Soreen can be sweet sometimes, and occasionally even romantic, but he would hack out his own tongue with a teaspoon before he would come out with anything comparable to that. :eek:

And where has this sex drive suddenly popped up from? Actually, scrub that. I can live without knowing
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 - Freckles, excellent summation.

2 - Where's the vomit smiley when you desperately need it ?

3 - WTAF is "dark midnight storm hair" ?

4 - Has D. Scrace no shame ?

5 - Why am I bothering at 7.49am on a thundery Sunday morning ?
  • jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6. Pathetic fallacies :D

The drivel that is the Diary is hardly surprising. The you-couldn't-make-iup masterpiece today was her fem-solidarity bonding with Ruby from Bake Off. She clearly has no sense of irony or hypocrisy.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only is it getting worse, but it's lost any semblance of variety. Now every week is an excruciatingly poor attempt at Mills & Boon. We're spared the dead and ailing animals/bullying family/financial problems etc., but all we get is teenage fantasies. From a woman in her 50s. It's painful.

Exactly, and I see from skimming the new posts in this thread that it's just getting worse and worse. Someone put this column out of its misery - it's screaming out for the right to die. The article LJ did on her mother was as low as she could go, imho.

She needs to put down her pen and get into therapy.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, and I see from skimming the new posts in this thread that it's just getting worse and worse. Someone put this column out of its misery - it's screaming out for the right to die. The article LJ did on her mother was as low as she could go, imho.

She needs to put down her pen and get into therapy.

She's had therapy so she can get column inches out of the sessions, but nothing's worked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1268750/LIZ-JONES-Now-I-know-I-hate---Intense-therapy-discovered-dark-secret-past.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2193982/LIZ-JONES-FASHION-THERAPY-A-confidence-coach-latest-A-list-accessory-So-happened-eternally-angst-ridden-columnist-met-one.html

Imo she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and it's notoriously hard, if not impossible to treat.

I really don't understand how in the space of 6 weeks or so she's gone from uptight, anxiety ridden Liz to a sex goddess who'll drop 'em on the second date.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest Diary - 'In which I have to leave him'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2464277/Liz-Joness-Diary-In-I-leave-him.html

FFS - she's been separated from him for 30 odd years, now she's mooning like a lovesick cow. And he's as bad.

Scrace:
    'Dark midnight storm hair? That'd be Liz.'

Christ on a bike. :rolleyes:

Jesus wept... Thank god I've not eaten yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had therapy so she can get column inches out of the sessions, but nothing's worked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1268750/LIZ-JONES-Now-I-know-I-hate---Intense-therapy-discovered-dark-secret-past.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2193982/LIZ-JONES-FASHION-THERAPY-A-confidence-coach-latest-A-list-accessory-So-happened-eternally-angst-ridden-columnist-met-one.html

Imo she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and it's notoriously hard, if not impossible to treat.

I really don't understand how in the space of 6 weeks or so she's gone from uptight, anxiety ridden Liz to a sex goddess who'll drop 'em on the second date.

Why am I not surprised?

She does seem utterly beyond help. I feel for her family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why am I not surprised?

She does seem utterly beyond help. I feel for her family.

Me too.

Writing about her sister from Australia who lost her son not a year before as 'a jellyfish', whilst trying to pass her off as 'a friend', claiming she leeched off her, then put her in the London Cupboard apparently for 'a rest' and she wonders why they have no contact with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2295909/Liz-Joness-Diary-In-I-m-stung-jellyfish.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too.

Writing about her sister from Australia who lost her son not a year before as 'a jellyfish', whilst trying to pass her off as 'a friend', claiming she leeched off her, then put her in the London Cupboard apparently for 'a rest' and she wonders why they have no contact with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2295909/Liz-Joness-Diary-In-I-m-stung-jellyfish.html

It was her article on her mother and the one on Jo Yeates which sealed it for me that Liz Jones is a truly sick woman. Katie Hopkins and Samantha Brick are what real trolls are - they skate close to the line but Liz Jones has no concept of what a line even is in terms of her pathetic and disgusting efforts at journalism. I used to think LJ was just another troll making up shit for click-bait but the piece she did on her own mother made me realise just what a genuinely awful example of humanity LJ is.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ‘Liz is sitting here giving me a hard time, saying you wouldn’t be remotely interested in that last message. She tells me she was madly in love with me back then, as I am with her right now.’

‘OK,’ I said. ‘That’s much better.’
    On the train to London for my flight, I texted and asked if he’d heard from Geoff.
    ‘I have. Told him you’re away and we will arrange something when you get back. He replied, “Which of the gals had the dark midnight storm hair?” And I said, “That would be Liz.”’
    ‘That would be me. Are you glad you chose me?’
    ‘Lizzie, glad doesn’t come close. It is the biggest surprise to me how deep my love for you is. I know what love is and I truly believe we have it.’

Doesn't sound real, it sounds like something some old boot would write through tears and after a bottle of wine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was her article on her mother and the one on Jo Yeates which sealed it for me that Liz Jones is a truly sick woman. Katie Hopkins and Samantha Brick are what real trolls are - they skate close to the line but Liz Jones has no concept of what a line even is in terms of her pathetic and disgusting efforts at journalism. I used to think LJ was just another troll making up shit for click-bait but the piece she did on her own mother made me realise just what a genuinely awful example of humanity LJ is.

My own mum died from cancer, but I never once wished her dead.

When a loved one is in pain, you can only hope for a swift release, either by medical intervention with pain relieving drugs, or for nature to take its course quickly. To actually wish someone would die, is really low and vicious in the extreme, but that's Liz Jones for you.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep. Sam Brick and Katie Hopkins are just paid to stir up controversy and to get people talking and they're actually rather good it in as, despite them being utterly transparent, they do provoke the required responses. LJ is another story though. She is just plain rude, spiteful, vicious and her columns appear to be the ramblings of a mad woman. She makes no actual points apart from 'because I say so'

She must have a watertight contract for the DM to continue to indulge her madness when there are other who do it so much better and don't appear to be batshit crazy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz Jones is backing the woman, female viewers love to hate to win the great british bake off

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2467751/Come-girls-make-Ruby-Tuesday-Why-Liz-Jones-backing-woman-female-viewers-love-hate-win-Great-British-Bake-Off.html

Don't watch this programme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My own mum died from cancer, but I never once wished her dead.

When a loved one is in pain, you can only hope for a swift release, either by medical intervention with pain relieving drugs, or for nature to take its course quickly. To actually wish someone would die, is really low and vicious in the extreme, but that's Liz Jones for you.

My grandfather died from cancer and I complete agree with you.

Only something as low as a tabloid newspaper would continue to let a woman as obviously batshit as LJ work for them. It's depressing as hell to think that in almost any other organisation she'd be let go, but when it comes to the press they have no limits on how far they will let their people exploit and harm others. It really makes me ill.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I’ve no idea where the sign for hashtag is on my keyboard, as I do not tweet, as I am far too busy having, you know, a life.

Quote from LJ - So someone who writes for a living has no idea where the # key is? And, busy having a life :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Quote from LJ - So someone who writes for a living has no idea where the # key is? And, busy having a life :D:D:D

She is ridiculous
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Liz Jones is backing the woman, female viewers love to hate to win the great british bake off

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2467751/Come-girls-make-Ruby-Tuesday-Why-Liz-Jones-backing-woman-female-viewers-love-hate-win-Great-British-Bake-Off.html

Don't watch this programme

Knowing what Liz Jones is really like, it won't be long 'til our Liz will criticise Ms Tandoh for something else...:rolleyes:

Looks like Lizzie & Ruby have something in common: they're both stick-thin & love to wallow in bouts of self-pity. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

See, that's classic trollling - as is her idiocy about the Great British Bake Off. Her articles about Jo Yeates and her mother were meanwhile were the ramblings of a sick woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That sentence on its own is so badly written it makes me wonder how she ever got to be a journalist, let alone make such vast sums of money at it.

Presumably she studied at the Cobble-Together-Any-Old-Nonsense School of Writing.
  • newbabynewbaby Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've spent the day remembering the boy I held hands with at dancing class. How I wish we had eloped there and then. We were 3 at the time.

I've done nothing of the sort, of course, but it would be a whole heap more entertaining than Ms Jones wittering on about her unrequited love of 30 years ago, with total recall of every glance (all three of them) which appears to have turned into unbridled passion (splutter) and True Love at breathtaking speed.

I feel very sorry for those suffering collateral damage from the True Love Journal - the chap's children, his workmates, his ex. And faintly sorry for the man himself: but if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the...bakery.
  • newbabynewbaby Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read all of the DS posts but unfortunately don't have much to contribute to the many erudite posts already written about LJ- hence I don't post much. But the latest farce of a faux relationship with her named "boyfriend" reaches another new low of desperation to keep her job as an inept 'journalist', an even worse 'fashion writer' and a professional troll, which neatly feeds into her narcissistic personality disorder .(key feature being a lack of empathy for others). I find it amusing she complains about others online criticising her "boyfriend" (which isn't trolling btw) when she makes her living doing just that.
    She is very happy to consistently lie and to also betray friends and family, pimp her elderly mother and other thinly disguised references to friends and siblings, all in the name of copy which she has frequently said is all important to her. She said on a Radio 4 interview that one of "main reasons I married my husband was so I could write a column about it..."
    I find LJ insulting on so many levels.
    I think as everyone was calling her out about her imaginary Rock Star boyfriend, who clearly existed only as an imaginary character and filler to her "poor me" and "my poor animals" themes it's hardly surprising she 'suddenly' meets with the love of her life from over 30 years ago- whom she has never actually dated suddenly makes a surprise appearance in her life.
    Then decides she has gone from a frigid OCD woman regarding sex, needing four weeks notice to do the deed, to disclosing information that suggests it has unleashed her libido (that she has never had) that she is willing to do it with a chain smoking pony haired tailed 60 something.
    It's bollocks.
    So the Fake Rock Star conveniently gets the elbow and we now have to read her teenage fantasies of a woman approaching retirement age,about a faux relationship. with David Scrace. Whom she never actually dated or even kissed, etc.,and met over 30 years ago.
    She conveniently forgets she wrote about meeting him in 2005 (claiming she only met him this year) and previously describes him as being "autistic" or a "sociopath". .Hardly Mills and Boon material. .
    D.Scrace either has the emotional IQ at room temperature to agree to have a real relationship with Old Liz Bones, or, and this is more likely, he is a convenient get out clause from her bullshit about the fictional RS for which he receiving a shed load of money.
    Then she can 'dump' him or be 'dumped' in a month or two, because he couldn't cope with being the public eye, etc., nasty online comments, etc., and we'll have weeks of "poor me" farticles and the pressure re proving the imaginary Rock Star will be off her.

Either way I feel disappointed by D. Scarce for even thinking about a relationship with Jones on any level- why the hell would anyone? Sad man to sell himself out like that. But that Jones is good at pimping others out.
    Jones is lying as usual, as she is pathetically desperate to keep her job as a professional troll. She is the laughing stock of the vast majority of decent, well regarded, and serous journalists.
    Jones is clearly sensitive to comments on her DM articles, as she quotes them.
    Jones- if you or any of your "assistants" read this- and I know you/they do- you are a vile, lying, nasty, duplicitous, inept 'journalist,' amoral woman, who would write/do say anything to keep your job. It's has nothing to do with your looks, bizarre as they are. Or that you're a single woman with no children. It's your personality and behaviours that are so abhorrent and that's why most people loathe you
    I feel both rather sorry and disgusted by your current alleged "boyfriend" that he is so willing to be both named and shamed by what you write about him.
    Utterly vile woman. Sue me.
    Rant over!

A splendidly eloquent rant.
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sentence on its own is so badly written it makes me wonder how she ever got to be a journalist, let alone make such vast sums of money at it.

Presumably she studied at the Cobble-Together-Any-Old-Nonsense School of Writing.

Alas, it was a proper one - London College of Printing (now London College of Communication). Interestingly, the Wikipedia article doesn't list her under "Notable alumni". They must be soooooooooooooooo proud of her...