Options

Football Hooligan & Proud C5 9pm 11/06

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I have more respect for Bernard Jordan who was in the war then these selfish smug bags, who think what they do is a notch on their sleeves when kicking other human beings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I have more respect for Bernard Jordan ( d day hero ) who was in the war then these selfish smug bags, who think what they do is a notch on their sleeves when kicking other human beings.>
  • Options
    Sideburns57Sideburns57 Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Saw one of these tools being interviewed on This Morning and couldn't believe how thick he was. Why they can't all be assembled on some wasteland and allowed to knock chunks out of each other while proper fans and ordinary people go about their business safely, I don't know. If they want to battle, let them battle but do it well away from where innocent people cop for the flak and disruption. Furthermore, if they become 'known' to the authorities they should be denied any NHS treatment for injuries sustained during acts of violence and made to pay privately for their ensuing healthcare, as well as being made to pay a significant contribution for the damage they do.

Excellent post.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Saw one of these tools being interviewed on This Morning and couldn't believe how thick he was. Why they can't all be assembled on some wasteland and allowed to knock chunks out of each other while proper fans and ordinary people go about their business safely, I don't know. If they want to battle, let them battle but do it well away from where innocent people cop for the flak and disruption. Furthermore, if they become 'known' to the authorities they should be denied any NHS treatment for injuries sustained during acts of violence and made to pay privately for their ensuing healthcare, as well as being made to pay a significant contribution for the damage they do.

I agree 100%.