Options

Magaluf video shows 'British' girl performing sex acts on 20+ men for free drink

1373839404143»

Comments

• Options
    ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RegimentUK wrote: »
    Pity he didn't report it, she could be on the sex offenders register for life.

What does "BiB" mean? I've noticed it on a couple of your posts.

Means "bit in bold".
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    So, haven't noticed the OP posting in the last day or 2. Has he gone to Maga?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RegimentUK wrote: »
    Pity he didn't report it, she could be on the sex offenders register for life.

What does "BiB" mean? I've noticed it on a couple of your posts.

Bit in Bold.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bib #1 - the guy at the end (#24) wasn't consenting - he almost had his trousers forced off him
    BiB #2 - are you able to divulge as I don't think there's much that would be considered worse (assuming it was done in a public place and not behind closed doors)

ETA - just seen your post at the top of the page. Nope, not in the same league. I've seen people having sex in public, not comparable to blowing 24 guys.

I watched the video again today and didn't notice any lad being forced to get his penis out. I didn't notice anyone getting a hold of any lad and then try to pull his trousers down.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I watched the video again today

How many times is that now?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    How many times is that now?

Priceless! :D:D:D
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    DadDancer wrote: »
    This is severely reducing choice for youngsters who want to go on holiday and party and has an element of killjoy about it.

What else do you expect. If you give people an opportunity (in this case partying etc. abroad) and that opportunity is abused, it should come as no surprise that restrictions will come into force. Holidaying Brits have only themselves to blame for clampdowns coming into force.
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Good for them. It's not just the Spanish who are sick to death of drunken hooligans and indecent behaviour.

I gather from your stance on all if this you must have been disappointed.:-D

The 'Brits' generally have a poor reputation abroad when it comes to tourists, due to a sizeable minority that make complete dicks of themselves when they go abroad. That is simple fact and it spoils it for the rest of us.

It's a bit embarrassing really, that it appears many Europeans think most Brits are piss heads.

One of my relatives in Switzerland has actually mentioned this.
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've found this story pretty horrifying. There's just something about people - men or women - being happy to degrade themselves in public for "fun" that makes me feel deeply, deeply sad.
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I watched the video again today and didn't notice any lad being forced to get his penis out. I didn't notice anyone getting a hold of any lad and then try to pull his trousers down.

Hahaha...:D

Strictly for research purposes...
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor girl. I feel very sorry for her and her family. Apparantly they are very religious and are rallying round her. (Haven't read the shoe thread so it might have been mentioned already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    neelia wrote: »
    Poor girl. I feel very sorry for her and her family. Apparantly they are very religious and are rallying round her. (Haven't read the shoe thread so it might have been mentioned already.

The shoe thread?...

link please...
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    What else do you expect. If you give people an opportunity (in this case partying etc. abroad) and that opportunity is abused, it should come as no surprise that restrictions will come into force. Holidaying Brits have only themselves to blame for clampdowns coming into force.

The 'Brits' generally have a poor reputation abroad when it comes to tourists, due to a sizeable minority that make complete dicks of themselves when they go abroad. That is simple fact and it spoils it for the rest of us.

It's a bit embarrassing really, that it appears many Europeans think most Brits are piss heads.

One of my relatives in Switzerland has actually mentioned this.

I had an infected insect bite on my hand in Portugal. The Doctor asked me who I'd punched, before even looking at it. She then apologised, after I made sure she knew how bloody offensive she was and said that's what she was used to treating with the British!
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had an infected insect bite on my hand in Portugal. The Doctor asked me who I'd punched, before even looking at it. She then apologised, after I made sure she knew how bloody offensive she was and said that's what she was used to treating with the British!

Some of our fellow Brits certainly do not do our reputation abroad any favours do they?
  • Options
    Forum Member

And then you punched her right?...
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And then you punched her right?...

:blush::blush::blush:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!:D