Options

Kandy Rain - We dont get much choice

amoremioamoremio Posts: 51
Forum Member
Kand Rain have posted on their official Facebook that they
"don't get much choice in what we wear!! We'll fight for it if we get to next week!"
I thought they were vocally good and I certainly hope they stay on as I believe they can be really good. They have certainly got my vote.

Comments

• Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fingers crossed :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Defo! I hope if they do end up in the bottom two, they kill it in the survival song. I think they will. And I think if they do Cheryl will save them, to make up for her behaviour last night. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chrissy101 wrote: »
    Defo! I hope if they do end up in the bottom two, they kill it in the survival song. I think they will. And I think if they do Cheryl will save them, to make up for her behaviour last night. :mad:

The day Cheryl admits she was wrong...

will never happen :p
  • Options
    *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    I was really surprised by them last night, I hadn't thought much of them before but I thought they gave a really good performance last night. I didn't even really notice what they were wearing (though I suppose I am female and straight lol) and think it was very unfair of the judges to concentrate on it when their vocal was actually really good.

Hope they're back next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    VOTE VOTE VOTE people! They don't deserve to go this week IMO It was a good performance last night.

There was most definately worse!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they survive. I want to see more of them:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Eileen* wrote: »
    I was really surprised by them last night, I hadn't thought much of them before but I thought they gave a really good performance last night. I didn't even really notice what they were wearing (though I suppose I am female and straight lol) and think it was very unfair of the judges to concentrate on it when their vocal was actually really good.

Hope they're back next week.

Agreed. For someone who supposedly has the weakest category, Louis did well. Kandy Rain and Miss Frank gave two of the best performances of the night imo. Better than all of Danni's and Cheryl's imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I hope they survive. I want to see more of them:o

There's only gynaecological shots left to see :eek:
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not particularly a fan but have to admit I thought vocally it was certainly better than what we saw through their audition clips. Its a shame about the OTT styling which won't do them any favours but I think its fair to say they probably didn't have a shed load of choice.
    I won't be voting but would be happy to see the girls next week to see how they progress.
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hated their look and I hated their song but I don't hate them. Would like to see them in nice fitted dresses singing a four part ballad.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tigerpaws wrote: »
    Not particularly a fan but have to admit I thought vocally it was certainly better than what we saw through their audition clips. Its a shame about the OTT styling which won't do them any favours but I think its fair to say they probably didn't have a shed load of choice.
    I won't be voting but would be happy to see the girls next week to see how they progress.

Maybe just one :( ?
  • Options
    ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    I actually liked them too. I've never really warmed to a girl group before but I loved their attitude ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did you vote?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted. Double post.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really surprised! I expected them to be rubbish!!
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe just one :( ?

Sorry but I just can't bring myself to give Simon Cowell any of my money. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were ok, certainly better than the blonde welsh kid and Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum.
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have voted about 8 times for them.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't vote but would like to see them progress to next week and don't think they deserve to go before J&E
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only 8? lol
    Kandyrain.com tells you how you can vote for free!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on, they could have said no if they'd wanted to - I hate this 'blaming the mentors' malarkey, previous contestants have shown that's bullshine.

I was actually surprised that I quite enjoyed their performance last night, they sang much better than I thought they could and although I agreed with Dannii and Cheryls point (it's not that they were wearing slutty clothes, it's that they were wearing slutty clothes after complaining about being portrayed as untalented slutty types) I wanted to see them go through -- now after this comment I am not so sure. Sounds like they are going to play the blame game every time something doesn't go the way they want it to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's only gynaecological shots left to see :eek:

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starlet wrote: »
    Oh come on, they could have said no if they'd wanted to - I hate this 'blaming the mentors' malarkey, previous contestants have shown that's bullshine.

I was actually surprised that I quite enjoyed their performance last night, they sang much better than I thought they could and although I agreed with Dannii and Cheryls point (it's not that they were wearing slutty clothes, it's that they were wearing slutty clothes after complaining about being portrayed as untalented slutty types) I wanted to see them go through -- now after this comment I am not so sure. Sounds like they are going to play the blame game every time something doesn't go the way they want it to.

And then be branded 'divas' and 'difficult'? I don't think so...not on the first night.